Junhyung, Taecyeon & Jiyong's Introduction

In LUST we T R U S T

 

 

He rummaged through the kitchen’s cabinet, smiling when he pulled out the bag of Starbucks coffee. He filled the coffeepot with water, added a few scoops of coffee to the filter basket and set the power button. While he waited for the coffee to brew he walked out to the back door to the small deck that faced the windows. The air was cool, but hinted at a warm day, and the emerald-green grass was drenched with dew. The aroma of fresh-brewed coffee greeted him when he walked back into the trailer. 

 

Junhyung poured a cup and walked back at his room.. he sat and propped his feet up on the soft mattress as he took his phone out at his pockets. A smile exploded on his y plump lips as he saw his wallpaper’s dorky image..his cross-eyed picture while sticking his tongue out  and his close friend’s frowned face.. He smirked a little before typing a message..

 

“ Yah, chuakhan *ugly* wake up! :> You’re still sleeping aren’t you? ^_____^ you’ve gotta hurry or else you’ll be late again! BWAHAHAHA. >:P See you in school, pabo~ *stupid*”

A grin was visible at his face..he touched the back of his neck using his free hand before sending the message to Han Miyoung.

 

 

 

The sun poured through the stained glass of his messy room.. the bright light reflecting at his gaunt face. His books were all scattered around his bed.. he’s been up until 11:00 pm, reviewing verb tenses and sentences. Taecyeon massaged his temples and closed his eyes for a minute before tilting his head a little.. peeking outside the window.

 

“Good morning sun~ did you have a nice sleep?” he hummed softly, feeling silly afterwards.. as he search out for his glasses at his dresser…his gaze flitted at the beautiful picture of a girl that he was keeping for almost a month…his heart paused, awestruck.. his gaze swept over her face as he lowered his head to touched her ‘lips’. Slowly he came back to his senses and pulled free from the”kiss”

 

“Good morning ‘my’ Sunhee~ you are in my dreams again..”

 

 

 

He glanced at the clock..only 6:30. He considered rolling over, covering his head with the pillow and going back to sleep..not until when..  a loud banging noise on the front door of his place disturbed his peaceful sleep.

 “AHH! Damn her! Damn that girl!”a husky voice cursed out.. in a trembling but frightening voice.

 

Jiyong closed his eyes a little and sigh before walking down, he lifted his shirt up..showing his ‘slim’ body.. before throwing the white shirt at the laundry basket.

 

“Yah! Why are you so noisy?” he called out while looking around. He suddenly gaped when he saw his cousin..leaning back on the wall near the kitchen.. furious and mad.. the man’s fist were clenched like a ball.

 

He watched, wondering what the hell is happening to his cousin..he started to move toward him but stopped. Gwak Minjun was wearing a ‘sign’ that said, Don’t Come Near Me Or I’ll Beat The Crap Out Of You. Jiyong jumped back a step, and nervously asked. “What’s.. the matter— with you?”

Minjun looked up with sad brown eyes. “She broke up with me..”

 

“What? Who? Why?!”

 

“Park Haewon, that stinking gorgeous Queenka at school! We’ve shared four days of memories…but… it wasn’t about those lost days.. it was more than..about lost friendships..lost experiences and lost trust!”wet hot tears filled up his eyes, his throat closed tight and each word pitched higher than the last in an effort to squeak out the words that were bottled up inside him.

 

Jiyong gave him a long look. *Park Haewon, the Queenka? But that girl is a..playgirl.* He hugged him close and tapped his shoulder before saying: “Well.. there are really things in this world that we don't want to happen but we have to accept..there are also things that we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

 

 

There you go~ ^^ An update. hehe. <3 Hope you liked it. ;)

 

Thanks for reading! :D

IDK why.. but I love this gif's. haha. <3 GOODNYT!