Bully

In LUST we T R U S T

Tokyo, Japan 2008

 

"Bye Butler Koyama~" she bowed respectfully at her driver and smiled a little before stepping out the black limosine. She let out a soft sigh knowing that this will be a hard day for her.. again. 

 

Their family is rich.. her parents are both Korean and they're one of the most influencial businessmans in Japan and Korea. Her dad is famous among the Yakuza (ヤクザ) and  the Mafias in Korea because he owns a lot of companies who were protected by these syndicates.

 

Her dad is very caring and sweet.. he spends quality time with her despite of his tight schedule. He also know she's being bullied at school.. teased by a lot of people.. he told her once that he'll teach those culprits some lessons, and call the University's Principal so that they can be kick out at their school right away. Kim Haneul don't like that idea because she knows that she'll just be hated.. more of the students. She hates it when her parents solve her own problems. Because she know she's strong enough.

 

Kim Haneul's POV

 

I entered my room and was greeted by my classmates glare.. I just simply walked passed them and headed at my seat. I sat and grabbed my Trigonometry book and reviewed our past lessons. 

 

" S..s..so G..g..goodmorn..ing c..c..cla..ss! " Mr. Kijimuta, the old professor greeted.

 

" HAHAHA! SUCH AN OLD FREAK. STUTTERING LIKE AN IDIOT."  Aiko Kitagawa shouted, making the class burst into laughter.

 

My professor just ignored it and started talking. GOOD. JUST DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION. DID HE EVEN HEAR  WHAT AIKO SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE? 

 

" W..who can t..tell m..m..me ab..about ourr p..pa..st l..lesson c..c..lass?" 

Trigonometric Functions

 

I lifted my left hand indicating that I know the answer.

"Y..yess? K..Kim H..aneull?"

I stood up and felt something sticky on my skirt and found a pink bubble gum. aish. The guy behind me smirked a little before saying " Eeewww. You're disgusting.. really."

 

" K..Kim H..aneull?"

"Ahm.. Trigonometric Functions, sir." I answered back then sat again.. not caring if there still this bubble gum on my skirt. Why should I bother removing it, anyway? They're still planning a lot of things to bother me.. and stain my uniform..

 

I copied all the formulas which were written on the board before leaving the room.. heading my way at the restroom. 

" OH~ looks like the prettiest girl in the campus is here? How come you still have the guts to enter this campus with that face of yours?! " a girl with long wavy hair infront of the mirror said, obviously referring at me. Prettiest- ugliest. 

" Self-confidence, dear. That's what you call it. Haha! " the girl beside her yelled, chuckling.

I smiled a little and said " Why don't you just mind those gorgeous faces of yours? " 

" Ofcourse! " they yelled back looking at me from head to toe.

Silly.

 

 

MUSIC CLASS. DONE.

 

PE CLASS. DONE.

 

ENGLISH CLASS. DONE.

 

YEAH. TIME TO GO HOME. JUST A PIECE OF BUBBLE GUM THIS TIME... BUT I WAS WRONG WHEN SUDDENLY..

 

" Looks good on you! tard!! " Atsuko Kagayi growled then dropped the glass of juice at my head. 

 

Japanese hate Koreans that much, don't they? 

 

I felt the sticky orange juice wet my hair.. as it dripped at my face then at my chest.. 

" WOW! COOLLLL!" the students shouted laughing. Mocking. Teasing.

BARE WITH THEM KIM HANEUL. DON'T MIND THEM. YOU'RE STRONG. DEFINITELY.

I just run quickly outside the cafeteria making my way behind the Sakura tree.. Butler Koyama saw me right away and open the door quickly.

I sat and took  my handkerchief out my pockets.. drying my hair. This is soo childish.

I heard Butler Kayoma sigh and l lifted my gaze up at the rear view mirror.

" Again, Miss?" he asked in an alarming-tone.

I just smiled and nodded at him..

"Just be strong.."