CHANGE?

In LUST we T R U S T

 

Seoul, Korea

 

COEX Mall is the city's newest and most prestigious shopping mall in Seoul. It is Asia's largest underground shopping mall with an area of about 85,000 square metres.. 

 

The scene is fascinating. People in colorful attire.. bright lights from the stores. But the stereo music blaring from the music stores and the non-stop chatter of crowds is deafening. The mall is crowded with different foreigners; chatting away in Chinese, Japanese and English.

 

The Queenkas kept on entering every shop, buying shoes, make-ups, clothes, accessories. They were welcomed by everyone’s gaze.. including her.

 

How come that girl ruins the picture? It was indeed perfect without her on the side.. the crowd thought.

 

 

****

Haneul and the Queenkas entered the dorm and walked into the huge living room. It was dominated by a pair of Louis XIV armoires. Scattered around the room were a giltwood console table with a molded marble top, and an array of exquisite chairs and couches. The chandelier hung from the high ceiling. On the walls were colorful and magnificent paintings. The place was indeed too enormous to be occupied by only five persons.

 

Haewon turned to Haneul. "Your room is the one beside mine, want to take a look?"

 

" Sure." She replied, as she tucked her hands to her pockets. She’s really amazed with these girls; the way they act, their looks..and most of all their acceptance.

 

As they enter Haneul's new bedroom upstairs, Haewon asked. "Well, how do you like the house?"

 

"It's enormous." Haneul shrugged.

 

"It's monstrosity, I don't have any toys at all." Haewon replied with a sigh, as she walked over to the pink bed and crossed her arms; rolling her eyes at the same time.

 

An 18 year old lady playing toys? Isn't that weird and ridiculous? 

 

Haneul looked at her, puzzled. "What? Toys?"

 

She looked up. “Toys means BOYS.” She giggled. The other woman grimaced upon hearing her, how can she look so innocent and pretty? Those toys boys are lucky enough to be played by this girl, she thought.

 

 " Oh, by the way.. Sunhee unnie said you need to go to her room... she has something to tell you." Haewon, said. 

*****

Kim Haneul's POV

 

Sunhee unnie's room is beautiful. It has enormous glass windows offering the beautiful scenery downtown Seoul.. It’s a dramatic looking and a very glamorous room. Sunhee unnie is sitting at her bed, wearing her night dress with her hair piled up in a soft ribbon on top of her head. 

 

" Haneul, come.. sit beside me." she called out, tapping the space beside her.  I sat beside her and asked:

 

" Ahm.. what's ..the matter?"  I was looking at my lap..then at her. She patted my head, then smiled.. her eyes sparkling with humor. 

 

" I bought those things for you." she pointed at the numerous paperbags that was on the floor. "I'm curious.. so... I need to fix you." she added. 

 

Fix me? Look, I know what she meant. MAKEOVER. But WHY? I mean, I don't want to. I can't be fixed.

 

" But.. unn--."

 

"No BUTS." she said firmly.

 

JUST. KILL.  ME.  NOW. 

 

 

****

Choi Sunhee's POV

 

I started combing her hair, hefting and twisting it.. I apply a concealer over her blemishes and under her eye circles. I saw how uncomfortable she is, but I didn't bother to stop what I am doing... I want  her to look nice. I've seen how the crowd in the mall mocked her a while ago, laughing at her. And all she have to do is to bow her head all the time. 

 

I choose a light eyeshadow and use to line her upper eyelid, in a fairly thin line along the upper lashes. Her eyes were large and has unique vivid colors. They have a certain undefinable sparkle to them. Alluring and sensual, with a touch of mischief. 

 

Eyes that you can tell are smiling from the heart..

 

I applied pink lipsgloss in her plump lips, and after a minute or so; I was already done. I looked at her.. from head-to-toe, my eyes sparkling; mesmerized. Her knees shook so badly because of the stilettos. The dress suit her nicely, the long line of pearl buttons at her back were perfectly attached..very stunning.

 

I looked.. good.. unnie." Haneul said, as she put her right hand in her cheek; her eyes widening in an overly sincere fashion.

 

I shrugged and turned to face her. " No, you looked beautiful Haneul ah~" At that, she smiled.. her eyes shining like sapphires..

 

 

 

Ahm... yeah~ an update. ;) hehehe. too short? lame? XD 

 

AGAIN, SUBSCRIBERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. ^-^ AHAHA. ;D

 

COMMENTSARESOMUCHLOVE. ;)  

 

GOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~ <3

 

So.. do you think Kim Haneul really changed now?