Decision

In LUST we T R U S T

 

Upon arriving at her home mansion, the girl quickly open the limo’s door and made her way inside. (She hates it when someone will open the door for her, as if a young pretty princess in fairytales..) The maids bowed at her as she walked passed them. She bowed her head as well despite how she looks like right as of this moment.

 

“ Miss, are you ok? Shall I prepare the water for you so you can take a bath? “ Haruka a maid, asked worriedly as she saw how her master looked.. her sticky thick hair.. stained uniform.. and the disgusting pink bubble gum on her skirt. She looked so dirty right now..

 

Haneul glanced shyly at her and said “ Thanks Haruka-san, but I’ll just prepare it instead. “

 

“ Ok, Miss.. if that’s what you want.” The maid answered back and bowed before making her way in the kitchen.

 

The girl headed at the 2nd floor of the mansion where her room is located. She dropped her huge backpack at her bed and enters the bathroom.. she open the tub’s faucet before facing the mirror.

 

Kim Haneul’s POV

 

I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. Bushy eyebrows.. thick hair..  dry lips.. unappealing eyes..

Am I that ugly?

 

Am I a tard? What is that, anyway?

 

Am I really a ?

 

Am I that hateful? That every time people look at me all that they can do is to grimace and say bad things at me?

 

Should I disappear? Hell no! Kim Haneul, remember that when you feel crushed by the weight of the world, there’s someone out there who loves you. Yeah, my parents love me, Butler Kayoma love  me too.. my maids..at least. I still have them as my reasons to be strong. 

 

Flashback:

Tokyo, Japan 1999

 

 

The latter sat at the swing, she simply tucked her little hands in her uniform’s pocket as she felt the cold climate numb her hands.

 

“ But I didn’t do it..” she mumbled as she felt the tears down her cheeks..  " I didn't do it at all.."

 

" Haneul- ah." a sweet velvet voice called her out. Haneul lifted her gaze up and looked at her friend..her only friend.. tears still visible in her miserable eyes. 

 

" Miyoung-ah. You know I didn't do it right? I never stole that iPad of Hayato.. he told our teacher that I took it out his bag and left it at home.. but I never did that.. I don't even know what he's bag looks like.." 

Miyoung look at her friend worriedly as she patted her friend's right shoulder. 

 

" That was lame, for God's sake! You've got tons of iPad at your home! Ahhmm..you want me to teach him some lessons?? " Miyoung asked, obviously angry.. because her friend is being bullied and accused by that guy again. 

Haneul pouted and smiled at her friend as shook her head. Ofcourse, she don't like it. She knows her friend.. she will surely do anything to punish that guy. They were friend since Preparatory school, and she knows almost everything about her.. the way she acts, her family's background (they owned a lot of successful companies too)

" Ahm..Haneul-ah~"

 

" Hmm.. yeah?"

 

 " Were heading back.. to.. Korea tomorrow."

 

Haneul's smile faded a little as she felt her jaw dropped. She felt her legs strangely numb, she forced not to hold back, not to move sluggishly.. as she widen her eyes and looked at her friend.. 

 

" But.. why?" 

 

" My parents want me to continue my studies there.. sorry. I  mean, we'll see each other again. So don't be dramatic Haneul-ah." Miyoung replied and forced out a smile.

 

" But.. you're just my only friend here in Tokyo.."

 

" It's uncomfortable to be away from each other.. I know.. but my parents wants me to, so I can't refuse. I'm really sorry. "  Miyoung answered as she held her arms out at her friend.. hugging her tightly.

 

" Will you wait for me then?"

 

Miyoung nodded at her friend and smiled at her warmly..

 

**End of Flashback**

 

Kim Haneul's POV

I quickly headed downstairs after taking a bath.. I found my mom at the living room reading a magazine..

 

"Mom." I said lightly, relieved that my thoughts were still on my own. 

 

" Oh yeah my darling~ what is it? " 

I stepped forward, alarmed by the intensity of my sudden anxiety.. I took a deep breath before speaking:

" I want to continue my studies in Korea.. and I want to go there.. as soon as possible.. mom. " 

My mom cheeks quickly flushed, quite shocked for what I just said. I sort of forgot that I was waiting for a response to my request as  I stared into my mom's eyes. She massaged her temples before answering..

 

....

 

.....

 

.......

 

.......

 

........

 

........

 

 

........

" Seems like a good idea, darling~  "

 

 

AN: Lame chapter? Yeah~ I know. Sorry for that. So, Haneul will go back and study in Korea?? Do you want her to be a cold-blooded- already?? :O

Anyways.. COMMENTSARELOVED. <3 Thanks for reading. Goodnight!! :)

 

 

 

 

DO comment ok? :)