07

Revertere

 

A/N: Myungyeol POV, Woogyu POV

 

Chapter 7

 


 

The sun was burning hot but the air was fresh and pleasant to the skin. The cloudless sky was as blue as the sea.

"ARRG...I...can't...anymore...!" Sunggyu was tired and out of breath. The only thing he can hear the loudest was his heartbeat. Sweats are rolling down along its face. "I can't continue to run! I can't feel my legs anymore!"

Sunggyu have been running for 5 hours now with some pauses (of course) and plus all the possible stretching warm up that existed. It’s 4pm, Sunggyu only have two month of training, so he had no choice but hardcore it. Every day, Woohyun will do exercises with him. In the morning, he will teach Sunggyu how to use a gun. It’s been 3 weeks already, time sure flies fast.

Woohun turned his face toward Sunggyu, "Geez, stop whining. We have to continue."

"You’re a monster! Keeping me doing it for 5 hour! " Sunggyu exclaimed.

"The first month is always the hardest. You’ll get used to it very fast.” Woohyun stated.

“Wait…I really can’t today, no more…I feel sick…” Sunggyu’s face is so pale, almost transparent white.

Woohyun sighs, “okay, done for today then. I go shower.” He jogged to the shower room.

Sunggyu tried to stable back his breathing, little by little. He walked towards the bench in front of him, only a few meters away. It seems so close but so far at the same time, he fell dizzy. When he finally reaches it, he quickly slides down.  He feels something cold touching his forehead; he turns around and find Myungsoo with a bottle of water. "Thanks! I really need it."

Myungsoo only smiled. Sunggyu drinks the water in one shot. Every day, during these past three weeks, Myungsoo will come to bring him a bottle of water and a towel to wipe the sweats. "Hyung." Sunggyu turn his head and the other started to wipe. When the ladder is done, he bid goodbye and went to the bathroom.

Woohyun took a good hot shower, to relax his muscles. He peeked outside of his cabin and doesn’t find Sunggyu. He narrowed his eyes, “Where did he go?” but he still continues his shower. When he’s done, he took a white blanket and wraps it around his waist.

Sunggyu reached the bathroom. He slowly entered because of all of the white steams, it feels like fog. He touched on the side of the wall, first, he can’t see well and second, not to trip. When he’s walking, he bumps into something. “Ouch” he closed his eyes because of the impact, Sunggyu fell down and his face hit something, but it didn’t hurt, it feels kinda squishy actually. He opened up one of his eyes and found Woohyun looking at him. Their eyes is at the same level and very  close, Sunggyu slowly lift his head. “...did I just kiss him?!”  He thought. Right now, he feels his face burning.

"...you're heavy.”

Sunggyu twitch, he’s surprised by the remark. He quickly gets off of him and his back bumped into the lockers behind him.

“…hey” woohyun slowly said.

Sunggyu feels a fluffly thing on his right hand, he looks at it and it’s a white blanket. He looked back at Woohyun, he’s . He can see every curve of his toned body, his well-built muscles and a little lower, he can see his... Dizziness overwhelmed him again and he fell on the floor, with the towel, now red.

“Yah! You okay?” woohyun run at sunggyu. He uses his towel and wipe off the blood from Sunggyu’s nose. Sunggyu doesn’t move one bit, Woohyun concluded that he faint. “Did he faint because I overworked him? Or…” he looked down to his body, “…no way, right?” Woohyun only smiled and took another towel and start to clean Sunggyu from his sweat before carrying him to their share room. He carefully put him down, even though he faint, he doesn’t want to wake him up so he can sleep.

Woohyun smile again, looking at the tired Sunggyu. Admiring his beauty again, he doesn’t know why, but lately, he feels happy every time he is with him, his heart will beat very fast. That’s one of the reasons why he must be the one who trained him; he can’t allow other people to touch him. Was it love? He doesn't know. He lowered his head to kiss his forehead.

Flash

There was a flash, Woohyun immediately turned his face. He found Sungyeol smirking.

“Well, well, what do we have here huh? Doing something indecent to our innocent Sunggyu-hyung?”

“Wh-what! Erase that Sungyeol!” Woohyun exclaimed.

 “Catch me if you can!” Sungyeol said and starts to run away.

 

 

Hoya was reading his book when he faintly heard the birds. He closed his book and goes to open the window. He extends his ears to hear the birds singing. He smiled because he usually listens to them when he was little with Dongwoo. He closed his eyes and frown his eyebrows when he remember his childhood friend. Remembering Dongwoo brings him nothing but anger, he will not forgive what he did, never. He hit the wall beside the window strongly, the bird got scared and flies away, and then all went silent.

Shortly after, Sungjong breaks the silence. “Hyung.”

Hoya was shocked, “What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the other dimension.”

“Why are you so angry? It's about Dongwoo-hyung?” Sungjong knows pretty well that his older brother doesn't like to talk about him, “You do care about him.”

“I don’t. Not anymore. I don't have any feelings towards him the day he betrayed me. Besides, he's our ennemy now. ”

“But Dongw-“

“Stop talking about him! Stop calling his name in front of me!”

Sungjong lowered his head, “if you don’t care about him, you wouldn't get angry.”

A servant entered the room, “Sir, we found another pair of hunters. What should we do with them?”

“Again? Put them in the cell. I’ll come down in a few minutes”

“Yes.”

"Stay here." he ordered Sungjong. Hoya opened an old wood door and climbed down the narrow stairs. He headed towards the fifth cell where two wounded hunters are imprisoned.

“Another pair, huh? Why did you come here?” he asked them.

They didn’t reply to his question but they ask him instead, “Where’s the other hunters you killed?”

“…you sure you really wanna know? “ They didn’t look away, waiting for his answer, “I chopped them into tiny pieces and throw it to the dogs to eat it.”

One of them spit on Hoya’s clean boots. “You bastard!! We’re gonna kill you! To avenge our comrades!”

Hoya smirked, “Fine, I’ll give you a chance.” His face became serious, “Let’s see if you can.” He turned to his servant, “Release them.”

 Both hunters leveled up their heads, look at each other and charge at Hoya both at the same time. “YAHH!” Hoya easily dodges their punches. “Is that all the hunters can do?” Hoya kick the first hunter strongly on the leg, making its bones to crack. The human stumbles on the floor with a scream. The other one took a hidden knife inside his boot and ran at Hoya at full speed.  The demon didn’t dodge it; the knife sank into his flesh. Hoya pushes him onto the floor, beside the other one. Hoya slowly takes out the weapon like it was a small needle and throws it away. His wound slowly regenerate by itself.

“I guess this is the end?” Hoya cast a spell and extended his right hand. Small fragment formed above his hands, those crystal-like fragments then pierced through their abdomen. Blood splashed everywhere, dripping on the floor, on the walls, on Hoya’s clothes.

 “You guys really don’t know anything about the war 12 years ago.” He looked at the mess he did. “Hmph,  how far are you going to cover the truth with your lies Gonam?"

“Clean up.” He ordered his servant.

Hoya went back to where Sungjong was waiting. Seeing his brother drench with blood, he ran to his side. "Hyung! What happened? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, the blood isn't mine."

Sungjong slide his hands down, "Did you kill again today? Why can't you stop? The revenge is not important."

Hoya shot him a glare, "I'll make my revenge happens, and we'll rule this place. In fact, I know what The Syndicate is planning."

Sungjong narrowed his eyebrows, "How can you know..." A thought crossed his mind. "Don't tell me you put a spy in the Syndicate?"

Hoya didn't respond, he only smirked.

 

During dinner, Woohyun couldn’t stay still. He wants to get Sungyeol’s cell phone to delete the “photo”. His plan was to wait for Sungyeol to leave his phone at the dorm and sneak inside.

“Woohyun-hyung! You okay?” Sungyeol asked.

“Mhm…yeah…” he jolted and flashed an angry look at him.

“Where’s Sunggyu?” he asked again, with his “see-through” look.

“He’s upstairs.”

“Sungyeol, you got your cell, I need to call.” Myungsoo asked his roommate.

“Oh no I don’t, I left it upstairs.” He informed him.

After hearing that, he excused himself that he needs to go to the toilet. In fact, he tip-toed and went to the third floor where the rooms are located. He directly goes to the room 523, Sungyeol’s room. He picked the two wires and tries to unlock the door.

Click

Finally, he slowly opened the door, entered the room and scanned the room. Sungyeol’s desk is so messy but he managed to find it. When he was going to close the door, there was a voice.

“What are you doing?” Woohyun cursed his luck, his plan failed.

“Wait…That voice…” he turned his head and found Sunggyu.

“Nothing, go to the cafeteria, the dinner is waiting for you.” He didn’t want Sunggyu to follow him. he shush him to go while clicking on the cell phone. "Where is it?!" Woohyun thought, trying desperately to delete it quick.

“Ah..Myungsoo is coming…” Sunggyu wanted to call out but Woohyun didn’t let him.

“What are you doing?” he whispered.

“Let’s hide, quickly!”

Sunggyu doesn’t understand why they need to hide but he followed Woohyun. They didn’t have time to search for a place to hide so they just went inside the closet, near the main door. The closet wasn’t really big; it can barely enter two people, plus all the clothes. They were so close that their chests are touching.

 “Hey, I haven’t done talking to you Myung!” Sungyeol exclaimed and closed the door loudly.

“Speak.” Myungsoo calmly said.

“I saw you touching Sunggyu weirdly. Not only that but you look at his with that “gaze”.”

“Just say that you’re jealous, Yeollie.”

Sungyeol took Myungsoo’s by his shoulders, “I am, I really am!”

Sunggyu couldn’t believe what he heard.

“What? These two are…” Sunggyu exclaimed but was muffled by Woohyun’s hand.

“Shh! You didn’t know? They have been together for quite a long time.” He said.

“There is nothing between him and I. We’re friends.”

“Then why are you looking at him like you care so much? You think I’m blind? You look at him differently from everyone, even me!”

Myungsoo stayed silent and lowered his head, not to look at Sungyeol.

“Oh no, it’s my entire fault they are arguing?” Sunggyu thought. “I’m so sorry Myungsoo.”

“Aish! Why are you staying silent huh? It’s true then?” Sungyeol yelled. He waited for him to respond and he did, but the phrase made him angrier.

“…He’s important to me.” Myungsoo quickly said it.

"I'm...important to him...?" Sunggyu couldn't believe what he just heard. Woohyun couldn't believed it either. That means he got a rival.

Sungyeol pushed him on the bed violently; Myungsoo didn’t have time to react. Sungyeol goes on top of him and pinned both his hands down.

Sunggyu seeing the scene happening, he can’t just continue to hide and do nothing to help. He wants to open the closet door but Woohyun doesn’t let him. “Don’t. We shouldn’t in their matter. They have to solve it themselves.” Woohyun’s statement was the truth.

“Stop it Yeollie…!” He struggled to free his hands.

“You’re mine! Remember that.”

“Noo-“ Myungsoo was silenced by Sungyeol’s kiss. He forced his tongue to go inside his mouth but Myungsoo wouldn’t let him. Sungyeol then d his crotch; Myungsoo was surprised and opened his mouth a little. It was enough for Sungyeol to slip his tongue inside.

“He needs help!”

“Let them be.” Woohyun doesn’t want to let Sunggyu go, out of his arms. It’s not like he have other opportunity  like this.

Myungsoo slowly kiss him back. Sungyeol smiled between the kisses. He loosens his grip and Myungsoo immediately pushed Sungyeol away, he stumbled hardly on the floor.

“Ow, it hurts!”

“Serves you right.” Myungsoo climbed down from his bed and headed towards the toilet. At mid-way, he heard a sound and the direction came from the closet.

“! He’s coming this way!” They started panicking.  

Suddenly Sungyeol back hugged Myungsoo. “Tell me…tell me why you cared about Sunggyu-hyung so much. I need to know the reason.”

“There are things you better left unknown. It’s better for you.” Sungyeol narrowed his eyes and step out of the room, he needs fresh air. He doesn’t want to force him to say it if he doesn’t want to.

“You’ll know when the time comes.” Myungsoo said. He head towards the door and silently closed it.

Both of them stepped out of their hideout. Woohyun delete the photo, re-put the cell down on Sungyeol's desk and sprint out of the room with Sunggyu.

 


Sorry for the late update D;

A bit of Myungyeol~~ 

Next chapter is Yadong time... 

Hope the color POV makes it easier to understand what is happening!