06

Revertere

 

 

Chapter 06

 


 

 

Sunggyu went to his room, he tossed the random book he took earlier on a nearby desk and lay down on the bed.  He isn't in the mood to read, what interested him now was the massacre twelve years ago, he wants to know more about it. Never he thought demons and humans were cohabiting in the past, what actually happened?

There was a knocking sound. Sunggyu quickly get up, disrupted him from his thoughts. He tip-toes and opens the door. Woohyun is standing there.

"Hey, come with me. Dongwoo wants to see you."

Sunggyu sighs, "I have a name you know, since I'm older than you, call me hyung or...oppa."

"...O-oppa...?" Woohyun quickly turn around, "Come with me, Sunggyu."

Sunggyu pouts because he wants to feel a little bit of respect from him. he was going to say something, but his mouth end up smiling after he saw Woohyun's ears are red. He giggles a bit, enough for Woohyun to notice.

"Stop laughing." Woohyun ordered, looking straight at Sunggyu.

"Haha man, you're so cute! Look, your face is red like a tomato!" Woohyun avert looking at Sunggyu now, all his face is bright red.

"Ah..wait." Woohyun approached him, put one of his arms on the shoulder and put his other hand on Sunggyu's hair.

"W-What? what is he doing?" Sunggyu froze on place and his heartbeat started to beat very fast -too fast. Woohyun's face were merely an inch away, he can clearly feel his breath.

"Okay, there were dust on your hair." Woohyun showed it to him and blew it away. He continue his way to Dongwoo's office.

For some reason, Sunggyu suddenly feels some heat going up in his stomach. He put his right hand on his chest where the heart position is, scared it's going to explode.

"Hey, you coming?" Woohyun's voice was already faraway.

"I-I'm coming!" He took a deep breath and ran up the stairs.

 

 

They went to the fifth floor, they can already hear some voice arguing but can't be heard well. Woohyun and Sunggyu entered the room without knocking. Sungyeol and Myungsoo are sitting on the couch while Dongwoo is talking to a man.

"Who is he?" The stranger pointed at Sunggyu, "I search in your database Dongwoo, and I can't seem to find any information on him."

Sunggyu blinked his eyes twice. "That tall man..." Sunggyu muttered. He's the stranger he met a while ago at the library. "hm..sir, I'm just a sort of a tenant..." Sunggyu clarified.

"A tenant? So what's your job here?"

 There was a silence until Sunggyu replied him, "Job? I -I don't have one..."

"Ha!?" He turns to face Dongwoo, "You actually let that good for nothing here? In The Syndicate?! You must be joking!"

"Calm down, Gonam-ssi, he's different..."

"I don't want to know the reason, if he doesn't do any work here, he can't stay here! You should know that, it's in the rules. We do not let unnecessary people here!" He stated.

"For real? I'm going to get kick out?! But I have nowhere to go."

Dongwoo can perfectly see Sunggyu's worried face. "He..." Dongwoo hesitated, "He can be my secretary." he finally said.

"It's not possible Dongwoo, be reasonable! You already have a secretary, you can't have two!" The older man protested.

"Then...he can be a hunter." After finishing his sentence, he gulped.

"What?!" Sunggyu thought, he immediately turn his face to Dongwoo's.

 The stranger raised one of his eyebrows and stare at Sunggyu weirdly. "This midget? He's seems weak. He can't possibly hurt a demon, maybe not even a fly."

Sunggyu scoffs, he can't believed what the stranger just said, "I'm a midget?! What does he think he is, huh? Acting all high and mighty!"  Sunggyu closes his fists and resists Gonam's provocative speech.

The stranger stares at Sunggyu, from head to toes, "I haven't introduced myself, did I? I'm Ryu Gonam, one of the boss of the head branch." he finally said. "Well, we are currently in need of new hunters because for a certain reason, there are numerous attacks from demons these past few months. Damn Hoya! When we'll catch him, I'm so going to smash his head!" He cleared his throat and continued, "Dongwoo, you know the registration for hunter is already past, right? If you really want to hire him, you only got two month left to train him."

"Yes, I know why you're worried but don't worry, I'm sure he can handle it." Dongwoo said.

"So, who's going to train that feeble man?"

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and shot a glare to Gonam. The taller man saw it and move forward, in front of the smaller one. Since Sunggyu was wearing a shirt, his neck was exposing, Gonam didn't let that occasion escape, he use his index finger to travel Gyu's jaws to his collarbone. Sunggyu shivered. Gonam leans close to Sunggyu's ears, "You look easy to break." he whispered.

That was enough to make Sunggyu's blood boiled. He was going to push him but Woohyun suddenly grab him and placed between those two, "I'll train him."

"Right! He'll train him. Gonam-ssi, you can come later to pick up my report, it will be ready by then." Dongwoo smiled at him.

"Sure, I'll come back." Gonam grins at Sunggyu, readjusted his necktie, before stepping out of the room.

"What the heck? What is wrong with him?!" Sunggyu couldn't hold his anger.

"I'm sorry Sunggyu, you had to endure him. He's someone hard to deal with." Dongwoo said, rubbing his temple.

"And a ert." Sungyeol adds. "Be careful around him, it happened to Myungsoo." Myungsoo frowns. Sunggyu wants to ask him what happened but he didn't, Myungsoo doesn't seems happy when Sungyeol talks about it.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask you that question Sunggyu, you said you landed here because of a book right? Where that book was located? I need to write that in my report." Dongwoo asks.

"Oh it's from an Antique shop, I don't remember the store name, I'm sorry, but the owner is called Sungjong though! I remember 'coz he's such a cutie." Sunggyu scratch his neck.

Everyone narrowed their eyebrows. Dongwoo widens his eyes, "S-Sungjong? Lee Sungjong?!" he specified.

"Mhm Yes, I remember that it's his name. There's no doubt. Is there something wrong?"

"..."

"You can tell me, if it concerns me."

"He's Hoya's younger brother."

"What? Wait! What is he doing in my dimension? And he doesn't seems evil, I mean, he tried to rescued me while I was going to be in the book!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"We don't know. There is something fishy going on, that's for sure." Myungsoo replied. Everyone was deep in thoughts.

"Anyway, Sunggyu, the training will start tomorrow, be prepare, Woohyun won't go easy on you." Dongwoo informs him.

Sungyeol taps on Sunggyu's shoulder, "Welcome to hell buddy!"

 

 

When Dongwoo's finally alone in his office, without anyone to disturb him, he goes toward his shelf. He took the third book and sat down on his couch. He opens the first page and took the photo out. On the photo, there's two little boys smiling happily under a big tree. The boy on the right has a wide smile, with a silver earring wing shaped; the boy on the left has a little smile, pink cheeks, with a wing shaped necklace, he seems to be a shy person. Dongwoo softly touch the face of the boy on the left.

"What are you planning?" he sighs. "When will we meet again? I miss you."

 

"Sir, the preparative are ready."

Hoya nods, then waves his hand, ordering his servant to go back to his work. The servant bowed and closes the door. Hoya take a look at his notebook, "Mhm? where's my pen?" Hoya opens the second drawer from his desk, on the left to find his pen but ended up finding a necklace - wing shaped. He picks it up and place it on his palm, admiring it.

"Hyung, you still have it. It must be important to you." The voice surprised him, coming from a crystal ball.

Hoya stays silent, still holding it.

"Did you got a good sleep?" Sungjong randomly ask a question, to change the subject.

"I did, did you?"

"Mhm!" he smiled.

"Hyung..." Sungjong hesitated, "...Are you sure you want to continue?"

"I have to. I've plan this for years, now is the best time to make it works." Hoya replied.

"But  a lot of people will suffer." Sungjong declare.

"Haven't we suffer a lot during all those years? Do you still remember, Sungjong? Now it's payback time." Hoya said, putting the necklace back to its place.

 

 


More Woogyu :3 and Yadong? a lil bit here, will have some more in the next updates~

Mhm...Is Sunggyu starting to fall for Woohyun? XD

Gonna have some Myungyeol next chapter~ Look forward to it^^

Enjoy~