03

Revertere

 

 

Chapter 03

 


 

Sunggyu slowly open his tiny eyes. The room was spacious.

"Hm...urrg it hurts..." he grumbled, touching the back of his neck.

He touched his chest and found no clothes on him, he then look under the blanket, "...why am I ...? phew...I still have my boxers..."

He heard some soft snoring sound, he looked at his right side and found a man.

"Wahh!"

"Why? what? Ehhhh?!" questioned Sunggyu.

"Aish, can you shut the up? you're so noisy first thing in the morning." Woohyun stated, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yah Answer me, why am I ? You're the one who stripped me? where's my clothes? Who are..." Sunggyu ask but Woohyun cupped his face with his hands, interrupted him.

Woohyun closed their distance just an inch away from the boy's face and glare at him, "Shut.the..up" Sunggyu widen his eyes.

Sunggyu clenched his teeth and yanked Woohyun's hand, "I still need clothes!"

"Tch..." Scratching his head, he slides down the bed and went to his wardrobe to pick some clothes. He then threw them at Sunggyu's face. "Wear them and I'll lead you to the boss."

Sunggyu glared at him until he completely left the room.

Woohyun closed the door. His back facing the wall, "What am I doing?", sighing.

 

FLASHBACK

"Woohyun hyung, carry him back to HQ." Sungyoel order him, tossing Sunggyu into Woohyun's arm.

"What? Why me?" questioned Woohyun, perplexed.

"Aren't you the one who knocked him down?"

"Well, I did that so he can't run away! That's the fastest solution."

"No, the fastest was to discuss with him. I'm sure he'll obediently come with us without problem. "

"Tch...fine...I'll carry him." Woohyun said, he knows he can't win against Myungsoo. He then put Sunggyu over his shoulder.

After half an hour of car, they arrived at HQ.

"Where do I put him?" Woohyun asked.

Sungyeol scoffs, "In your room of course!", rolling his eyes.  Sungyeol  nudged Myungsoo when Woohyun carefully put down Sunggyu near a wall.

"What? why? There should have some spare rooms no?" he questioned.

"There are no spare room."

"You're lying!"

"I am the dorm leader, I know better than you if there's room left or not."

"Just bring him to your room."

Woohyun kicked the wall in frustration. " you two!" he stated before grabbing  the unconscious one and walking in direction of his room, in the fourth floor.

"Wasn't that too much?"

"Nah, he'll do fine. I just want to , he's a good guy anyway. Let's go report to the boss."

Woohyun kicked his door room, having almost no strength left (No elevator xD), he threw Sunggyu on his bed but it was a bad move. Sunggyu's hands and clothes are drenched in blood, it's still wet and it stained Woohyun's sheets.

"Oh great." he sighs.

He goes to the toilet to take a damp towel and started to wipe Sunggyu's hands. After that, he undress Sunggyu's shirt, but he found a tattoo on his left side's shoulder. "...That sign...where have I seen it before?..." He raised an eyebrow, searching in his memories but couldn't found anything. He then takes the dirty clothes to the washing machine, in the toilet.

Woohyun walked back, sits on the bed and stares at him, "What beautiful milky skin he has..."  He touches Sunggyu's chest slightly "And those pink  lips..."  His fingers travelled to the boy's lips. He lowered his face...

Realizing what he was about to do, he immediately back off. "!" he blushed "I'm such a ert!" He quickly take the blanket to cover Sunggyu's body, and went to sleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Sunggyu open the door. Woohyun stares at him from the head to toes, the clothes fit him perfectly.

"Let's go."

"Why should I? You're a murderer! I saw you killing a man!" Sunggyu shouts.

Sunggyu flinched because Woohyun placed his hands loudly on either side of him. "You come with me or I kill you right now. Decide." he ordered. Sunggyu bites his bottom lips, knowing that he's capable of doing it if he doesn't obeys.

They went to the fifth floor, where the boss's office is. The door was enormous, it can fit 3 people's height.

 

Knock Knock

"Come in."

"I was expecting you." He said with a warm smile. "I'm Jang Dongwoo, one of The Syndicate's branch head, nice to meet you. "

"Hm..Kim Sunggyu, nice to meet you too." Sunggyu bowed.

Dongwoo use his hand gesture to tell him to sit. Sunggyu followed.  

"Woohyun..." Dongwoo said.

"Yes." Woohyun bowed before he leaves the office and closed the door.

"I'm sorry if you had a bad morning because of Woohyun, he may be a bit hot-tempered, but he's a good guy."

"He doesn't seem one to me." Sunggyu thought. "Can I go? I don't want to stay here, with a bunch of murderers, I don't feel safe. Especially that Woohyun guy, I saw him killing a man!" he quickly said.

"Murderers?" Dongwoo scoffs. "There's none here. Woohyun was only doing his duty." Sunggyu tilt his head.

"...Okay, You doesn't seem to know what happened here...What were you doing there, by the way? We evacuate all citizens..." questioned the boss.

"Oh hm...I don't really know...I woke up there..."

"You woke up there?" Dongwoo narrowed his eyes. "Were you attacked by demons?"

"Demons? There are no such things! Come on! They don't even exist."

Dongwoo was practically dropping his mouth. "You're kidding me, right? Our world is been invaded by demons and you don't know? You sure you lived here?"

"...I...I'm not from your world." he said hesitantly, Sunggyu looks straight into Dongwoo's eyes. " I was.. up in a book and landed here."

Dongwoo sighs, "You don't seem to lie...I always knew there were other dimensions, but I don't have a witness, I guess I have now!" he said with a big smile.

"...I just want to return home, to my dimension." Sunggyu lowered his eyes.

"That will be difficult. We don't know any magic spell where you can travel back." Dongwoo stated. "You can stay here if you want, I guess you don't know where to go?"

Sunggyu nods. "Yeah, thank you."

"Before you go, there are things you have to know:  we are demon hunters, we do kill them but they aren't human anymore." Dongwoo saw Sunggyu's confusion, then continued, "They take several forms, so it's not easy to track them and they know how to use magic. The one you have to fear the most is the Demon maker, Hoya. His goal is still unknown. I hope it's not too much information for you to...assimilate. "

"...It's kinda hard to believe..." scratching his head.

"Okay, I'll tell Myungsoo to take you on a tour, so you know where everything is. Just think this is your new home! And one more thing, you'll have to stay with Woohyun, we don't have spare room unfortunately. Don't worry, I'll tell him."

Sunggyu bowed one last time before going out. Dongwoo sits on his couch, "...Hoya..." he whispered before burying his face in his hands.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the dark side, a handsome man open the door to his room, and went directly to his desk, where a crystal ball is floating. He cast a spell, inside of it, there's a young man's face, looking directly at Hoya.

"So, how is it going?" questioned Hoya.

"Everything is going smoothly, according to your plan. I'm just gonna help you one time, remember?"

"Yes, thanks..."He started to grin "...Sungjong."

 

 


Okay, finally finished the third chapter!

Sigh, I'm soo bad at inventing organization's name Dx

And arrrg, the flashback scene XD So embarrassed to write it lol