01

Revertere

 

 

Chapter 01


 

 

Looking out the window, the sky is so beautifully blue with not even one clouds in horizon. Listening to the bird singing outside the window instead of focusing of what the teacher is teaching. He was in his history class and he absolutely hate that course.

ding dong ding dong

"Ahh...the school finally end!" said Sunggyu, yawning and stretching his arms. He gathered his belonging and quickly step out of school. He often goes home when school ends or going to library, which is his third "home" after school, he loves to read books.

He was mid-way home when he feels a few drops of rain on his arms and face. 

 

"What? It was a clear sky just now!" exclaimed Sunggyu, looking at the dark sky.

 

The rain became harder and harder and Sunggyu quickly glanced around him to search a place where he can avoid been all drenched.

 

"A shop!" screamed Sunggyu.

 

He wipe himself with a spare handkerchief. He looked up and see which shop he went to, and to his surprise, he never saw that shop before, the shop's name was "Antiquus ", even though he cross this street almost every day.

 

"Well, that's weird and the rain doesn't seems to stop for awhile." Sunggyu thought, sighing.

 

There's a open sign at the door. He look inside the shop through the outside window. The inside is quite dark with only a few light bulb, giving a mysterious yet gloomy atmosphere.

 

"An antique shop, huh? It won't kill me to go inside and see what's in there, at least until the rain stops a bit" Sunggyu said. He opened the wooden door.

 

Cling cling

 

Eyeing in front of him, there's no other customer except him. Sunggyu walked inside and bumped into someone.

 

"Ahh!" they both scream loudly.

 

Sunggyu land on top of the other, his hands on the stranger's chest. Their faces were only an inch away. "wow...that person got long eyelashes and what a fair skin...ah wait...it's a girl!?" Sunggyu thought, trying to get up.

 

"OMG I'M SOO SORRY! I...wait...your chest...it's flat...?" Hands still on the man's chest.

 

"As a matter of fact, I'm a man." removing Sunggyu's hand from him before getting up.

 

"I'm really sorry." As Sunggyu glancing him, he's a bit taller and slimmer than him. His bang covering his right eye.

 

"Oh btw, can you sign in the guestbook? Every customer have to do so" said the pretty boy, handing the book.

 

"Oh my pleasure" answered Sunggyu. The guestbook was quite old.

 

"I'm Lee Sungjong,  the owner of this shop...Kim Sunggyu-ssi." said Sungjong after eyeing Sunggyu''s signature. "Is there anything you need or searching for?" 

 

"Oh no, I'm just gonna do some...window shopping...Hmm..looking around"

 

"Oh I see"

 

"By the way, is this a new shop? I'm sure I've never saw this antique shop before."

 

"Oh it's been here for more than 100 years"

 

"Oh wow haha!" scratching his neck. "I'll go looking around."

 

"Sure." said Sungjong with a smile.

 

There's lots of antique vases with meticulous ancient drawing on it, some art decorations, british colonial in style, etc. Sunggyu take each step very carefully, just in case, since it's an antique shop, everything's is valuable and he knows he can't even afford a simple chopstick. He looked up and found the wooden stairs, leading him to the second floor, the wood squeaks under his steps. The second floor is filled with antique/ancient books. At the last row, Sunggyu stopped his step when he saw a door. He doesn't know why, but he kept staring at it, somewhere in his mind tell him to open it. His heartbeat increased by the minute, he was going to turn the doorknob when...

 

"You wanna go in?" questioned the owner, startling Sunggyu, he didn't heard him coming.

 

"Ohh err... What's in there?" said Sunggyu nervously, quickly hide his hand from the doorknob as a reflex.

 

"Books... The rarest ones. You can't find them in any of the libraries or shops. Well, most of the things in this shop are pretty hard to find."

 

"wow...nice." nodding.

 

"Do you still wanna go in?"

 

"....Yeah" he answered him back.

 

"Okay wait here, I go get the key."

 

"Sure"

 

Sungjong turned around and grins.

 

 


Finally finished the first chapter \o/

If anyone find mistakes, please tell me so i can corrected it :)

 

@Chocolato: You'll see him in the next chapter^^

@maedeh: Glad you found it fun ;P