Chapter 2-What is this feeling?

My Secret Love

Nicole quickly looks at Kris waiting for him to give Lay an answer.

“I think Nicole is…ah…truthfully…I don’t know much about her so I can’t judge her.” Kris honestly replied.

Nicole sat there dumbfounded.  She was expecting him to either say she was pretty or ugly.  Between her best friends Nana and Seohyun, she always considered herself the “ugly” one because boys never paid any attention to her.  The spotlight was always on them.  

Lay rolls his eyes at him.  “That’s not what I meant.”

“Well…I think Nicole is pretty cute.” Lu Han said as he winks at her.

Nicole giggles as she politely bows her head to him.  “Thank you…Lu Han.  You have good taste!”

“I don’t think we formally introduce ourselves to you guys.  My name is Lu Han, this is Kim Min Seok, Lay, and Wu Fan.  Wu Fan prefers to be called Kris.”

“I’ve heard of you guys.” Nana said taking a bite of her cheeseburger.  “You guys are quite famous here especially with the ladies due to your good looks.  Are all Chinese guys as good-looing as you guys are?”

Minho took his right hand and pinched Nana by her thigh as she pouted, “Ouch!  Oppa!  What did you do that for?  That hurt!”

Nicole and Seohyun laughed out loud as they both knew reason why Minho had pinch her.  Minho was the jealous type of boyfriend and he was someone that you didn’t want to mess around with…especially when it came to Nana.  He doesn’t even want anyone looking, touching, or talking to her.  Nana didn’t seem to care because that was what she wanted.  She liked it when Minho gave her attention because he barely showed her any affection in public.

Lay let out a small laugh.  “Um…I don’t check out guys…so I wouldn’t know what to tell you.”

Lu Han smiles and says, “We’re not that good-looking…but thank you for the compliment.”

“Do any of you guys have girlfriends yet?” Seohyun suddenly blurted out.

Jinwoon threw Seohyun a dirty look as he growls, “And why would you be so interested in knowing if they’re taken or not?”

“Yah!  I was just wondering…” Seohyun trails off.

“Sure…whatever you say.” Jinwoon mutters. 

“Speaking of boyfriends, do you have a boyfriend Nicole?” Kris suddenly asks.

Nicole turns to look at him and gave him one of her cute smiles.  “Nope…and I don’t plan on having one.”

She doesn’t have a boyfriend?  Sweet!  Kris happily thought to himself.  He thought Jinwoon was her boyfriend, but it turns out that Jinwoon was actually Seohyun’s boyfriend.  Thank heavens!

“Why is that?” Min Seok questions as he took a bite out of his sugar cookie.

“You shouldn’t have asked her that question!” Nana cried as she threw Min Seok a dirty look.

Min Seok looked confused.  “Why?”

“In my world, LOVE doesn’t exist…only friendship.” Nicole kindly explains as she continues to eat her lunch.

“Don’t you want to experience what love is all about?” Kris asks as he turns to look at her with his electrical eyes.

“No.”

Lu Han scratches his neck.  “Why not?”

“I tell my friends this all the time and I’m going to tell you guys the same thing.  Love is nothing but heartaches and headaches.  Why put yourself through that when you can just easily avoid it.”

Lay smiles and nodded his head.  “That makes sense.”

“Tsk…that’s because you’re a playboy.” Lu Han mutters.

“I second to that.” Min Seok chimed in.

Nicole raised her right eye brow up.  “Don’t get me started on playboys now.”

Kris scoffs.  “What about playboys?”  

Seohyun made a face at Kris.  “Really?  You just had to ask her that?”

Nicole smiles as she calmly explains, “Playboys are the MAIN reasons why girls have trust issues with their relationships.”

Kris chuckles to himself as Lay protested, “Excuse me?  That’s not true!”

“Oh yeah?  Have you ever been in love before?” Nicole asks.

“No…have you?” Lay snarls back.

“No…and I don’t plan to.” Nicole said smiling at him.  “Why are you getting so worked up about this?”

“I’m not the one whose getting worked up here…you are.” Lay quietly mumbles.

“I’m starting to like you already.” Lu Han said as he winks at Nicole.

Nicole let out a small giggle as she says, “Well…I’m starting to like you too…well…not in that kind of way…but as friends.”

“Aw…you got my hopes up.” Lu Han teased.

For the rest of the night everyone socialized with each other and made some new friends.  Minho and Lay found out that they had a lot of things in common like sports, working out, traveling, etc…meanwhile Lu Han, Min Seok, and Jinwoon had more interest in music and girls.  Kris on the other hand was quiet and mysterious.  He barely talked and every now and then Nicole could feel him staring at her.  At the end of the night, everyone parted ways to go back to their dorms. 

“So…what do you think of Kris?” Nana asks as she links arms with Nicole and Seohyun.

“He’s…different.” Nicole truthfully replied. 

“What do you mean different?” Seohyun asks.

“I mean…he barely talked and he just…I don’t know…” Nicole trails off.

“I think he’s hot.” Nana gushed as she smiles at Nicole.  “What do you think?”

Nicole sighs as she nodded her head in agreement.  “He is very good-looking...but I’m not going to fall for him.”

tumblr_m9pz98XsB71ql0xjyo1_r1_250.gif

“Why not?  I think he likes you.” Seohyun teased as she nudges Nicole with her elbow.

Nicole scoffs as she says, “Yah!  What makes you think he likes me?  We barely talk.”

Nana let out a big sigh and shakes her head, “Nicole…sometimes I think you’re blind when it comes to boys.  He kept staring at you the entire time during dinner, but you were too busy munching on your food.”

“Yah!  I can’t help it if I was hungry!” Nicole cried.

“I think he wanted to talk to you…but he looked kind of shy.” Seohyun added.

 “Is that all you ever think about is food?” Nana questions as she chuckles to herself. 

Nicole scoffs as she replies, “No!  I don’t always think about food.”

“When was the last time you thought about a boy?” Seohyun asks.

“Um…I…” Nicole trails off.

“Let me guess…never huh?” Seohyun teased.

image

“Shut up…I do think of boys.” Nicole mutters.

“Sure you do.” Seohyun laughs.  “I think Jinwoon is right…you should just become a lesbian.”

Nicole’s face flushes with embarrassment as she shouted, “Shut up Seohyun!  Say that one more time and I’ll poison your breakfast tomorrow!”

Nana and Seohyun burst out laughing as they continued to teased Nicole all the way back to their dorm.

One week later

Nicole was walking in the hallway when she heard Usher’s “You remind me” song blasting through one of the dance room.  She was a big Usher fan and anytime any of his songs would be played on the radio she would automatically feel her body dancing to his music.  She slowly opens the door and pokes her head in and found Kris dancing alone.  She hasn’t seen much of Kris since he ate lunch with them, but for some odd reason she was feeling quite happy to see right now.  She watches him move his body from side to side and a smile curved on her face.  Damn…he’s really good!  She was too busy admiring his dancing that she didn’t realize Lu Han was standing right next to her.

“It’s rude to be peeping at other people.” Lu Han whispers into her right ear.

image

“Omo!” Nicole cried out loud as she jumps up into the air. 

Lu Han burst out laughing as he says, “I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to scare you.”

Nicole’s face flushes with embarrassment and quickly said, “Ah…that’s alright.  You just surprised me.”

“I see.  What brings you here?” Lu Han questions.

“I heard one of Usher’s music being played and I wanted to know who was dancing to it.” Nicole truthfully replied. 

“You like Usher too?”

“Of course!  Who wouldn’t?” Nicole exclaims.  “Don’t you like Usher?”

“I do.” Lu Han replied as walks into the dance room.  Nicole slowly follows him into the dance room and smiles to herself.

Kris stops dancing and turns around.  He smiled at both of them and says, “Hey guys.”

“Hey Kris.” Lu Han said.

Nicole smiled widely at him and bows her head.  “Hello Wu Fan.”

Kris smiles back and says, “I’d prefer to be called Kris.”

“Okay…Kris.”

Kris turns to look at Lu Han and smirks, “What took you so long?”

Lu Han scoffs at him and answers, “I found Nicole peeping at you.”

image

Kris raised his left eye brow up at Nicole as her face turns pink.  “Yah!  I-I-I wasn’t peeping at you.”

Lu Han laughs out loud.  “Sure you weren’t.”

Nicole threw Lu Han a dirty look and scoffs.  “Whatever.”

Kris smirks and says, “It’s okay…I’m used to having girls peep at me.”

Nicole turns to look at Kris and blushes.  “Look, I wasn’t peeping at you.  I was admiring your dance moves.  Plus…I’m a big Usher fan.”

“Is that so?  I’m an Usher fan too.  Do you mind showing me some of your dance move?” Kris politely asks.

“Oh!  I want to see you dance too!” Lu Han added as he put his backpack down on the floor.

Nicole nodded her head and said, “Okay…but don’t laugh at me.  I’m not that good of a dancer.”

“Not a good dancer?  You must be out of your mind!” Lu Han cried.  “I loved the way how you dance last week at the school festival.”

“I think you’re bluffing.” Kris suddenly said.

Nicole turns to look at him.  “Excuse me?”

“Good dancers always say they’re bad at dancing when they know they’re actually the best dancers.”

Nicole bit her lower lip as she stares into his big bulky brown eyes.  How did he know that she was a good dancer?  

“So…are you going to dance for us…or are you just going to stand there and stare at me all day?” Kris smirks.

Nicole snaps out of it and she could feel herself blushing.  Why am I feeling fluster around him?  This is so un-like her!

“Okay…put some music on.” Nicole confidently said.

Kris smiles as he blasted the music on and Nicole started dancing away.

5 minutes later

Kris and Lu Han’s mouth was hanging wide open once Nicole was done dancing.  She looks at them and started giggling.  “What?  Was my dancing that bad?”

Lu Han came back to his senses as he replied, “That…that was awesome!  I didn’t know you could dance like that!  I’m in love with your dancing!”

“Thank you!” Nicole happily squeals as claps her hands together.  She looks at Kris and smirks, “So…what did you think?”

“Not bad.”

Nicole frowns.  “That’s it?”

Kris nodded his head.  “Yeah…your dancing is not bad at all.”

“Oh…” Nicole said feeling a little disappointed.  She was hoping that he would give her more compliments, but he didn’t.

“Hello y mama!” Lay suddenly cried as he walks into the dance room. 

Nicole winks at him and greeted, “Hello Lay.”

“Ah…you even remembered my name!” Lay happily cried as he stood next to Lu Han.

Nicole chuckles to herself as she looks down at her watch.  It was almost dinner time and she was supposed to meet Nana and Seohyun in the cafeteria soon. 

“Are you in a hurry?” Lu Han asks.

“A little…why?”

“Do you want to stay and have dinner with us here?”

Nicole gave Lu Han a weird look.  “Why would you want to eat your dinner in here?”

“Truthfully, we eat in here most of the time because…” Lu Han trails off.

“…we can never have any privacy.” Kris cuts him off.

Nicole raised her right eye brow up.  “Ah…it must be because of your crazy fan girls huh?”

“Bingo!” Lay said as he sat down.

“You should stay and have dinner with us.” Lu Han pleaded.

“Well…”  

“Min Seok should be here in a couple of minutes with the food.” Lay quickly said.

“What kind of food?” Nicole curiously asks.

“Traditional Chinese food.” Kris answers as he sits down next to Lay. 

“Traditional Chinese food?  Omo!  That sounds yummy!” Nicole excitedly cried as she quickly sits down.

Kris laughs at her quick reaction as he stretches out his legs.  “Have you ever had traditional Chinese food before?”

“No…but I’m assuming that it’s just as good as Korean food right?”

“Nope…it’s way better.” Lay exclaims. 

“Is that so?  We’ll see about that.” Nicole said as she patiently waited.  All of a sudden her stomach started growling.

All three boys looked at her stomach and started laughing. 

“What?  I’m hungry.” Nicole said smiling at them.

Kris gives her a cute smile.  “You’re…different.”  

“Different?  How am I different?”

“You’re not one of those typical shy, two-faced, giggly, and annoying girls.” Kris replies as he smirks at her.

Nicole let out a small laugh.  “Really?  Why thank you.  I’m comfortable with who I am.  If people don’t like me for me, then it’s their loss.”

“Well said.  How come most girls aren’t like you?” Lay questions as he took out his cell phone.

Nicole shrugs her shoulders and said, “Beats me.”

“Hey guys!  Sorry I’m late!  I got stuck in traffic.” Min Seok said rushing inside the room.  “Oh…hi Niocle!”

“Hello Min Seok.” Nicole happily greeted.  “Omo!  The food smells really good!”

“Are you joining us for dinner?” Min Seok asks.

Nicole nodded her head yes.  “Is that alright with you?”

“Of course it is!” Min Seok quickly said as he rushes to sit next to her.  “You’re so pretty!”

Nicole blushes as she pinches both his cheeks.  “And you’re so adorable!  I love your chipmunk cheeks!”

Min Seok blushed and pouted, “Yah!  Don't pinch them so hard!”

Kris threw some chopsticks at Min Seok and said, “Here you go.”

“Ah!  Watch the face here!” Min Seok yells as he picks up his chopsticks.

Kris scoffs as he handed Nicole her chopsticks.  “Here…take these.”

Nicole smiles at him and said, “Thank you.”

“Oh sure…I see how it is.  You throw chopsticks at me but when it comes to Nicole, you nicely hand it to her.” Min Seok cried.  “You shouldn’t be treating me like this…I’m your hyung.”

Nicole notice that Kris face was starting to turn a little pink as he quickly mutters, “Whatever…quit acting like a little baby.”

“I heard that!”

“Knock it off you guys.  Let’s eat!” Lay said.

“I second that!” Lu Han happily cried.

1 hour later

“Thank you so much for dinner.” Nicole said as she started digging into her purse.  “How much do I owe you?”

Min Seok smiles at her.  “Don’t worry about it…dinner is on me.”

“What?  Are you sure?  No…I can’t do that.  Here…take this.” Nicole said handing him a $5.00 bill.

Min Seok scoffs and shook his head no.  “I’m serious Nicole.  Keep your money.  I’m just really happy that you had dinner with us.”

“Fine.” Nicole said as she puts her money away.  She looked at her watch and realized that she had to get back to her dorm to study for her exam.

“Do you want to stay and practice dancing with us?” Lay asks as he stretches out his arms.

“I would love to but I have to study for my exam tomorrow.” Nicole replied as she stood up.  “Thank you for asking.”

“You should have seen the way how she danced earlier.” Lu Han exclaims.

“What?!  Are you serious?  Nicole…dance for me too.  I like girls that can dance.” Lay begged.

Nicole giggled at his reaction and shook her head no.  “Maybe next time.  I really have to get going.  Thank you again for dinner boys.  Let me know when you guys want to get together.  It’ll be my treat next time.”

“I’ll walk you back to your dorm.” Kris offered as he got up.

Nicole smiled at him and said, “No need.  I’ll be fine walking back to my dorm by myself.”

Kris stared into her glittering eyes and says, “No…I’m going to walk you back to your dorm whether you like it or not.  I want to make sure you get back safely.”

Nicole was taken aback by his reply.  What a gentlemen!   She couldn’t help but feel happy knowing that he wanted to walk her back to her dorm.  She clears as she tried not to sound too happy.  “Suit yourself.”

“I’ll see you guys in a little bit.” Kris said walking towards the door.

Lay gave Kris an evil smile.  “Don’t do anything naughty.”

“Remember to keep your hands to yourself.” Lu Han teased.

Min Seok laughs out loud as Kris gives them all a dirty look.  “Shut up you guys.”

Nicole chuckles to herself as she follows him out the door.  “Thank you again guys.  Have a good night.”

“Have a good night princess!” Lay cried.

Lu Han winks at her said, “Have a good night Nicole.  Don’t forget to dream of me.”

“Good night beautiful!” Min Seok yells.

Kris rolls his eyes as he closes the door.  “Silly bastards…”

Nicole let out a small laugh and said, “Your friends are really funny.”

Kris smiles as he nods his head in agreement.

As they started walking back to her dorm, she turns to look at him and asks, “So…tell me a little bit about yourself.”

“What is it that you want to know?”

“Well…um...when is your birthday?”

“November 6, 1990.  Yours?”

“Mine is October 7, 1991.”

I see…so you call me oppa.”

Nicole’s face started to turn a little pink.  Did he actually want her to call him oppa?  The only guys that she called oppa was Minho and Jinwoon…other than that, she never called anyone else oppa.

“You don’t want to call me oppa?” Kris teased.

“I…uh…” Nicole trails off.

Kris puts his hands into his pockets and smirks, “It’s okay if you don’t want to call me oppa.  I understand.”

“No…no…it’s not that.”

“What is it then?”

“I…I’m not used to calling other boys oppa besides Minho and Jinwoon.”

“Really?  Why is that?”

Nicole shrugs her shoulders.  “Truthfully…I don’t even know.”

“Are you scared?”

“Scared?  Scared of what?”

Kris chuckles as he walks closer to her and purposely brushes his shoulder next to her.  He leans his face towards her and says, “Are you scared that if you call me oppa, you’ll start developing feelings for me?”

Nicole quickly backs away from him and frowns.  “Excuse me?  Why would I develop feelings for you?  I don’t even know you.  Yeah…you’re good-looking, but that doesn’t mean I like you.”

Kris smiles and stares at her pretty face.  “You think I’m good-looking?”

Nicole could feel herself blushing as she quickly looks away from him.  God damn it!  Now he knows that you think he’s cute!

“So…ah…what do you like to do for fun?” Nicole said quickly changing the subject.

Kris chuckles to himself as he answers, “I like to do magic tricks.”

“Magic tricks?  Omo!  That is so cool!  Can you show me what kind of tricks you can do?”

Kris his lips together as he nodded his head.  “Before I show you my magic tricks, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure…go ahead.”

“Do you trust me?”

“……….”

“Well?”

Nicole thought to herself as she stares at his handsome face.  “Yes.”  What the hell am I saying?  I don’t even know him but yet I trust him.  Why?  What is this feeling?

Kris winks at her and put his right hand out and touches her left ear.  He slowly rubs her left ear and pulled out a rose.

Nicole’s eyes widen as drops open.  “Omo!  How did you do that?!”

Kris smirks at her.  “Magic.  Here…take this rose.  It’s a gift from me to you.”

Nicole blushes as she smiles at him.  She had never received a rose from anybody before.  She bows her head at him and happily says, “Thank you Kris!”

“You’re welcome.”

Nicole held onto the rose tightly they continued to walk together.  “What other magic tricks can you do?”

“A lot of things…but I’m not going show everything to you all at once.”

“Why not?”

“What fun would that be then?”

Nicole laughs as she says, “Fine.  How about this?  Every time we hang out, can you show me a new magic trick?”

tumblr_macu03l5PK1qcar25o1_500.gif

Kris raised his right eye brow up.  “You want to hang out with me again?”

“Well…I…no…I meant…um…I’m just saying that IF we ever hang out, promise me that you’ll show me a new magic trick.  Yeah…that’s what I meant.” Nicole quickly said.

Kris smirks as he nodded his head.  “Okay…I promise.”

“Th-thanks.” Nicole stutters.  Damn!  What is wrong with me?  Why am I stuttering? 

They walked in silence for a couple of minutes and before Nicole could ask him another question, she trip over a rock and fell on her knees.

“Ah!” Nicole cried as she fell to the ground.  Oh my god!  How embarrassing!

“Are you alright?” Kris worriedly asks as he quickly helps her up.

Nicole looks down on her right knee and saw blood.  “I scrape my knee.”

Kris immediately bent over and commanded, “Get on.”

image

“Kris…I don’t need you to give me a piggy back ride.  I can walk.” Nicole said feeling happy but yet embarrassed at the same time.

Kris turns around and scoffs.  “There is still a long way to go before we reach your dorm.  Please get on.”

Nicole couldn’t resist his good manners as she slowly hops onto his back.  “I’m quite heavy…so please forgive me.”

Kris let out a small laugh as he says, “Silly girl…you’re not heavy.”

Nicole smiles as she wraps her arms around his shoulders.  “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

As he piggy backed her, there were a bunch of girls walking by giggling and whispering to each other.

“Aw…I wished my boyfriend would give me a piggy back ride like that.”

“They look so cute together.”

“He’s handsome!”

“She’s one lucky girl.”

Nicole secretly smiles to herself as she wraps her arms around him tighter.  Kris could feel her heart pounding against his back as he piggy backed her.

“Kris?”

“Hm?”

“Since you’re a year older than me, are you a senior?”

“Yup.”

“What are you majoring in?”

“Graphic arts designs.”

“Cool!  Do you draw?”

“Yup.”

“What do you usually draw?”

“People.”

“Really?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Do you think you can show me some of your drawings the next time we see each other?”

Kris stops walking and turns his head to look at her.  “Are you asking me out on a date?”

Nicole blushes as she quickly buries her head behind his neck.  “I…I…I…”

Kris smiles to himself as he continues to piggy backed her.  “Well?  Are you going to answer my question?”

Nicole Jung!  What is wrong with you?  Did you just ask him out on a date?  She took a deep breath before she replied, “I didn’t mean it like that.  I meant if happen to run into each other, would you mind showing me some of your drawings?”

Kris felt a little disappointed as he nodded his head yes.  “That’s fine with me.”

“Hi Kris.” Said a giggly voice behind them.

Kris stops and turns around.  He smiled and politely greeted back, “Hello Victoria.”

Victoria frowns at Nicole and asks, “Who are you?”

Nicole smiled at her and replied, “Hello.  My name is Nicole Jung.  And you are?”

Victoria scoffs as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.  “Song Qian.”

“Song Qian?  I heard Kris say Victoria.”

“That’s my Chinese name.  My English name is Victoria.” She snaps.

“Oh.” Nicole said holding onto Kris tightly.

“Why are you carrying her Kris?  Isn’t she a little too heavy for you?” Victoria smirks.

“Excuse me?” Nicole hollers.  “Do you have a problem with Kris giving me a piggy back ride?”

“As a matter of fact, I do.  You have legs.  Can't you walk by yourself?” Victoria snarls.

“Kris…let me down.  Your friend here seems to be very jealous of you giving me a piggy back ride.”

“No.” Kris said.  “I’m not letting you walk.  Victoria…please be nice.  Nicole is hurt and I’m just helping her out.  It was good seeing you again.  Have a good night.”

Victoria angrily watches as Kris piggy backed Nicole out of her sight.  Where did this girl come from?  How come she had never seen her before?

“Oppa…is Victoria one of your crazy fan girls?”

“What did you just call me?”

Nicole froze as she realized what she had just called him.  Stupid!  Why did you call him oppa?

“I…ah…Kris…is Victoria one of your crazy fan girls?”

“You called me oppa.” Kris said smiling ignoring her question.  He finally reached her dorm and he realized that he was starting to get a little tired.

Nicole could feel her cheeks turning burning up.  “Fine…I called you oppa.  Now answer my question.”

“Victoria is a foreign exchanged student just like Lay, Lu Han, and I.  She is three years older than me and she is majoring in Graphic Arts as well.”

“Does she like you?” Nicole accidently blurted out.

Kris nodded his head yes.  “She’s pretty crazy about me.”

“Do…do you like her?” Nicole nervously asks.

“Why do you want to know?”

“Yah!  It’s either a yes or a no.  It’s not that hard to answer.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“No…because you didn’t answer my question.  Answer my question first and I’ll answer yours.”

Kris ignores her and asks, “Do you like me?”

Omo!  Why did he ask her that?  Did she like him?  No…no…I don’t like him.  I can’t like him.  You don’t believe in love remember?  Keep your head together Nicole Jung!  Before she could answer him, she heard a voice shouting out her name.

“Nicole!” Nana screams.  “There you are!  Seohyun and I have been looking all over for you!”

“Yah!  Why aren’t you picking up your phone?” Seohyun shouted as they both approached them.

“Oh…hi guys.” Nicole said forcing out a smile on her face.

“Hello Kris.” Nana and Seohyun both said.

“Hello.” Kris said bowing his head at them.  “Nicole had dinner with me, Lay, Lu Han, and Min Seok.  She was too busy eating traditional Chinese food with us that she forgot to text you guys.  She also hurt herself while she was walking…and that is the reason why I’m giving her a piggy back ride.”

Nana and Seohyun’s eyes widen as they look at Nicole.  Nicole smiled at them and mumbles, “Everything he said was true.”

“Oh geez Nicole...” Nana said giggling as opens up the door. 

Kris walked inside and set Nicole down on the sofa.  He looks at Seohyun and asks, “Can you please bring me your first aid kit?”

“Sure.  Give me a minute to find it.” Seohyun replied as she quickly ran towards the bathroom.  Within a minute, she came running out with the first aid kit in her hand.  She handed the first aid kit to Kris and watches him put wash the blood off Nicole’s right knee.

Nana gave Nicole a big smile as she was making faces at her.  Nicole rolls her eyes and silently mouth “Shut up!”

He likes Nicole!  Seohyun happily thought to herself. 

5 minutes later

“There…you’re all set.”  Kris said as he stood up.  He noticed that Nicole’s cheeks were pink.  “Are you feeling okay?  Why are your cheeks pink?”

Nicole quickly looks away from and said, “Ah…I’m fine…really…um…thanks for patching me up.”  God…this is so embarrassing!  He caught you blushing!

Kris ruffled her hair and smiled.  “You’re welcome.”

“Would you like something to drink Kris?” Nana offered.

“No thank you.  I still have dance practice...so I think I'm going to head out.” Kris replied.

“Well…in that case, we won’t be stopping you.” Seohyun said as she slowly pushes Nicole towards him. 

“Hey!  Why are you pushing me?  I’m injured here.” Nicole cried as she accidently bumps into his shoulder.

“You’re such a baby.” Seohyun said sticking her tongue out at her.

Nicole rolls her eyes.  “Whatever…I’ll walk you out Kris.”

“Thank you.” Kris said as he follows her to the door.  “Have a good night ladies.”

“Good night Kris!” Both girls cried.  They looked at each other and started giggling.

“Thank you again Kris.” Nicole said as she opens up the door for him.

Kris gives her a cute smile that made her heart melt.  “You’re welcome.  I hope to see you soon.”

“How soon?” Nicole accidently blurted out.  Damn you Nicole…what is wrong with you?  Why are you so anxious to see him again?

Kris chuckles as he leans his face towards her.  “Soon enough.  Good night Nicole.  Don’t forget to miss me.”

image

“Ha-have a good night.” Nicole stutters as she watches him walk away.  She could feel her heart pounding through her chest.  Calm down heart…calm down.

“Yah!  Get your pretty back in here!  You have a lot of explaining to do!” Nana hollers as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“You better tell us EVERYTHING!” Seohyun demanded pretending to sound mad.

Nicole giggled as she shook her head.  “Calm down girls…I’ll tell you everything…geez.”  It’s going to be a long night she thought to herself.  Nana and Seohyun were going to be teasing her all night and it looked like she wasn't going to be able to study for her exam for tomorrow.  Great!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  What did you guys think of this chapter?  Too slow?  Boring?  Exciting?  Give me your comments! :D