Chapter 6-Will you be my girlfriend?

My Secret Love

9:00am

“Oppa, open your mouth,” Yoona said trying to feed Kris with some hot chicken soup.

Kris smiles, “Oppa is not hungry.”  Truthfully, he was waiting for Nicole to show up because he preferred her to feed him instead.

Yoona made a face at him, “Oppa, you’re lying.  I can hear your stomach growling from here.”

Kris let out a small laugh, “I think you’re hearing things.”

Yoona rolls her eyes, “I’m not hearing things oppa.  Open your mouth right now or else I’m going to shove this down your throat.”

Nicole happily walks down the hallway towards Kris room as she smiles to herself.  She had woken up early this morning and prepared a nice breakfast for her soon-to-be-boyfriend in a lunch box.  As she was about to knock on his door, she could hear someone giggling.  She slowly pokes her head inside the room and found Yoona feeding Kris.  Looks like he already has Yoona taking care of him already she thought.  Feeling disappointed, she decided to leave.  I thought Kris only liked Yoona as a friend?  She sighs to herself as she waited patiently for the elevator doors to open up.

Ding!

As soon as the elevator doors open, Lay came walking out.  He gave her a big smile, “Hi Nicole!”

Nicole smiles and bows her head at him, “Hello Lay.”

“Are you leaving already?”

Nicole nodded her head yes and handed him the lunch box, “Please give this to Kris.”

Lay raised his left eye brow up as he took the lunch box from her, “Why can’t you give it to him?”

“….because he has company and I don’t want to bother him,” Nicole sadly replied as she walks into the elevator.  “Thank you Lay and have a nice day.”

“Oppa, you need to eat some more,” Yoona nagged as she tries to feed him with more chicken soup.

Kris shook his head no, “I’m good Yoona.  I don’t want to eat anymore.”

“Yah…is my cooking that bad?”

Kris laughs, “It’s a bit too salty.”

“It is?!  Yah!  Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.”

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

Come in!” Kris shouted.

Lay walked into the room and smiles, “Hey buddy!  How are you feeling?  Oh…hi Yoona.”

“Hello Lay-oppa,” Yoona greeted as she bows her head at him.

“With a few broken ribs, I feel like ,” Kris answered. 

Lay pats him on his shoulder, “Don’t worry man, in a few weeks, you’ll recover.”

“Thanks buddy,” Kris said smiling. 

“Oh…by the way…Nicole wanted me to give you this,” Lay said putting the lunch box on the table near his bed.

Kris quickly sat up from his bed, “Where is she?”

“She just left,” Lay answered.

“Yah!  Tell her to come back!” Kris demanded as he points his finger towards the door.

“Oppa…do you like her?” Yoona nervously asked.

Kris ignores her and glares at Lay, “Go get her.”

Lay scoffs, “Geez…aren’t we bossy here?  She’s probably gone by now.  Why don’t you just call her?”

Kris threw his pillow at him and cried, “Just bring her back here.  Is that too much to ask?”

“Man…you’re lucky that you’re my best friend…”Lay mutters as he walks out of the room.

“Yoona…I think you should leave,” Kris said without looking at her.

“What?  I just got here and you’re kicking me out already?” Yoona cried in disbelief.

“Please…I don’t want Nicole to misunderstand anything,” Kris explains.

“Oppa…I…”

Kris sighs, “To answer your question earlier, yes…I like Nicole.  I like her a lot that I think about her day and night.”

Yoona nods her head and quickly stood up from her chair, “I get it oppa.  You don’t need to explain anything to me.  Get well soon.”

I don’t even have Nicole’s number…where the hell am I supposed to find her Lay thought as he walks out of the hospital.  But to his surprise, he found Nicole sitting on a bench nearby.  An evil idea suddenly pops into his mind. 

“Nicole!”

Nicole turns her head and saw Lay running towards her.

“Yah…thank heavens you didn’t leave yet!”

Nicole tilts her head, “Is there something wrong?”

Lay stops in front of her and panted, “Kris…he…he…he…”

Nicole quickly got up looking frighten, “What’s wrong with Kris?  Is he okay?”

“He’s throwing up blood…I don’t know what’s wrong…I…” Lay trails off.

Throwing up blood?  Before Nicole could let Lay finish his sentence, she took off running back towards the hospital. 

“Yah!  Wait for me!” Lay cried as he ran after her.  This is going to be fun to watch!

“Oppa, why is Nicole running?” Yoona asked as Nicole ran pass her.

Lay smirks, “I’ll tell you later.”

Nicole didn’t stop running until she reached Kris room and barged right in.  She ran up to him cups his face with both of her hands, “Omo!  My love, are you okay?  Where does it hurt?”

Kris gave her a confused look and held her hands with his hands, “I’m okay Nicole…there’s nothing wrong with me.”

Nicole bit her lips as tears started forming into her eyes, “Liar…Lay said…”

“Lay?  What did he say to you?” Kris asked as he pulls her closer to him.

Before Nicole could answer him, Lay came walking into the room laughing his off, “You’re so gullible Nicole!”

“Yah…what did you say to her?” Kris demanded as he glares at him.

Lay smirks, “You wanted me to bring her back…so I lied to her and told her that you were throwing up blood.”

Feeling embarrassed Nicole took Kris pillow and threw it in Lay’s face, “You’re a jerk!”

“Hey…if I didn’t lie to you, you would have never agreed to come back with me,” Lay explains.

Nicole grabs another pillow from Kris bed and throws it at Lay again and cried, “You almost gave me a heart attack!”

Kris laughs as he watches Lay trying to shield himself from getting hit by the pillow, “Yah!  Calm down!  Kris…your girlfriend is violent…I’m outta here!”

“Yah!  Come back here…I’m not done with you yet!” Nicole cried as she started to chase after him.

Kris quickly grabs her right arm, “Let him go.”

Nicole let out a small sigh and mutters, “That bastard…”

“Lay said you were here earlier…why didn’t you come and see me?  I was waiting for you all morning,” Kris said embracing her into his arms.  God…she smells so good.

“……..you had company….and I didn’t want to bother you,” Nicole replied trying not to sound jealous.

Kris smiles, “Let me guess…you saw Yoona in my room huh?”

Nicole nodded her head yes, “Not only that…but she was feeding you too.”

Kris kissed her lightly on her lips and smirks, “Is someone jealous?”

Nicole scoffs, “Of course I am!  Why shouldn’t I be?  If someone was to feed you, shouldn’t it be your girlfriend?”

“Does that mean you agree to be my girlfriend?” Kris asked as he gives her a cute wink.

Wait a minute…did she just say she was his girlfriend?  Yah…you fool!  She could feel her cheeks burning up as she stutters, “D-did I say that?”

Kris smiles and nodded his head yes.

Nicole gulps as she mumbles, “I…”

“Nicole Jung…will you make me the happiest man and be my girlfriend?”

Nicole heart fluttered as she stared into his shining eyes.  She kissed him softly on his lips and said, “Yes…yes I will be your girlfriend.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  Sorry if this was such a short chapter.  Exams are finally over!  Yahoo!  Please comment and let me know what you thought of this chapter.  I'm running out of ideas....please give me some inspirations! :D