Chapter 13-Will You Marry Me?

My Secret Love

Kris froze as soon as he heard her say pregnant.  He stutters, “W-what did you say again?”

tumblr_static_fu_kris.gif

Nicole started crying as she sobs, “I’m pregnant Kris!  I’m FREAKING pregnant!  What am I going to do?  How could this happen?”

“Calm down sweetie.  Where are you right now?” Kris asked as he tried not to panic.

“I’m back at my dorm,” Nicole sobs.

“Okay, I’ll be there in ten minutes,” Kris said.

Nicole sniffed, “Okay.”

10 minutes later

Knock!  Knock!  Knock!

Nicole slowly opened the door and saw her boyfriend standing there holding a bunch of daisy in front of him.  He smiled at her and asked, “May I come in?”

Instead of answering him, she threw her arms around his shoulders and started crying all over again.  He wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist and whispered, “Don’t cry my love.  Everything is going to be okay.”

“I-I-I can’t help it Kris,” Nicole cried as she buried her face in his neck.  “I’m so scared and confused.  I never would have thought that this would happen to me.”

Kris her hair and said, “You don’t have to worry about anything.  In fact, I’m very happy that you’re carrying my child.”

Nicole slowly backed away from him and asked, “You are?”

“Of course!  Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know, I thought you would leave me and…”

“Shhhhh, I would never leave you for that Nicole.  Don’t even think about that kind of stuff.  Since I got you pregnant, I’m going to take full responsibility.  From now on, I’m going to take good care of you and our baby,” Kris said as he kissed her forehead.

Nicole hugged him and smiled, “Thank you Kris.”

“You’re welcome.”

7:00pm

“You bastard!  I can’t believe you got my best friend pregnant!” Nana shouted as she charged at him.

Minho quickly held her back, “Babe, calm down!  Hurting him isn’t going to help Nicole’s situation.”

“Yeah, but it’ll make me feel better if I pound the living hell out of him!” Nana shouted back as she tries to wiggle her way out of his grip.

“If you won’t let Nana beat him up, then I’m going to do it,” Seohyun said as she rolls her sleeves up. 

Jinwoon quickly wrapped his arms around her, “Honey, stop it.”

“Let me go!” Seohyun cried as she bit his arms.

“Ow!” Jinwoon yelps but he kept his grip on her.

“Stop!” Nicole screamed.  “Please stop it you guys!” 

“Nicole, how could you let him get you pregnant?  You still have so much to do in life,” Nana said as she glares at Kris.

“Yeah, what about your dreams?” Seohyun pointed out.

Kris stood up from the sofa and bowed his head at them, “I am truly sorry for all of this.  I ask for all of your forgiveness.  As a man, I am going to take full responsibility for this.”

“That’s it?  Just because you got her pregnant, you’re going to take full responsibility for it?” Nana cried.  “Let me at him!  He doesn’t even love her!”

Kris made a face at her, “I never said I didn’t love Nicole.  I love her with all of my heart and I’m willing to do anything for her.  Whether you guys like it or not, I’m going to marry Nicole.”

“You’re going to what?!” everyone shouted.

Kris smirked, “You guys heard me.”  He got down on one knee in front of Nicole and took out a 24K princess diamond ring from his pocket and asked, “Nicole, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?”

Nicole’s eyes started watering as she stutters, “Y-yes Kris!  I’ll marry you!” 

Kris smiled as he slid the ring on her left finger and scooped her up from the couch and kissed her passionately in front of everyone.

“Now THAT is romantic!” Seohyun squealed.

Jinwoon scoffs, “I thought you wanted to kick his ?  Now you’re saying he is romantic?”

Seohyun giggled, “I was going to kick his , but I changed my mind.  Kris is definitely a man of his words.”

“Well babe, have you calmed down now?” Minho asked as he slowly loosened up his grip.

Nana took a big sigh and nodded her head yes, “You can let me go now.”

“Don’t lie to me,” Minho warned.  “If you do, I’m going to you tonight.”

Nana laughs as she stomped on his left foot, “Oppa!  I’m serious!  You can let me go now.”

Nana Gif - nana-after-school Fan Art

Minho smiled, “Okay.”

“Yah!  Stop kissing her!  I want to talk to my best friend,” Nana said as she playfully shoves Kris away.

“Yeah,” Seohyun chimed in as she wrapped her arms around Nicole.

Kris laughs as he let go of Nicole.  Jinwoon and Minho smiled at him and patted his back, “I can’t believe we’re going to be uncles!  You better treat Nicole and baby well or else our fist will be in your face.”

Kris scoffs as he nodded his head, “You don’t have to worry about that.”

2 weeks later (Commons 11:00pm)

“I still can’t believe you got Nicole pregnant!” Lu Han said as he shook his head.  “How did your parents take the news?”

“Yeah, do tell us because I’m quite curious too,” Lay asked with a smirk on his face.

Min Seok sat across from Kris and smiled, “I’m very happy for you man.  You child is going to be half Korean and half Chinese.  How awesome is that?  Not only that, but your child will be able to speak 3 different languages!”

“3 languages?  You mean 2 languages!” Lay cried.

Min Seok shook his head no, “3 languages dummy!  Did you forget that Kris can speak Korean, Chinese, and English?  Nicole can speak Korean and English, so that means their child will be able to speak 3 different languages.”

Lu Han nodded his head in agreement, “Min Seok is right.  So, are you going to tell us how your parents took the news or not?”

“My parents weren’t too happy about it, but since she’s already pregnant, there is nothing they can do about it,” Kris replied as he took a sip of his orange juice.

“I’m assuming that your parents don’t like Nicole huh?” Min Seok asked.  “Is it because she’s not Chinese?”

Kris shook his head yes, “My parents are old fashion and they preferred me to marry someone like Victoria.”

Lay made a face as he pretended to puke, “If I had to marry someone like Victoria, I think I would kill myself.”

Lu Han chuckled, “Only you would do that.  Anyways, how does Nicole feel about your parents?  Is she going to be comfortable living with them knowing that they don’t like her?”

“We’re not going to be living with them.  I have my own house and I can provide everything that she needs.  She already knows that my parents don’t approve of her, but she doesn’t care.  I honestly don’t care what my parents think, because I love Nicole with all of my heart.  She is my life and she completes me.”

“When did you learn how to say such cheesy lines like that?” Lay teased.

the way he bits his lip:3

Kris chucked a piece of his apple slices at him and smirked, “Shut up!  When you fall in love with someone, you’ll feel the same way as I’m feeling right now.  Playboys like you wouldn’t understand what true love is.”

“Burn!” Lu Han and Min Seok shouted as they laughed at Lay.

“Whatever,” Lay mumbled as he took a big bite out of his cheeseburger.

5 years later

Nicole flipped through their wedding album as she came across a picture and started giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Kris asked as he wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

“I’m laughing at this picture that was taken on our wedding day,” Nicole replied as she pointed her finger at a picture of herself and his best friends.  Lay, Lu Han, and Min Seok were seen in the picture carrying a 7 month pregnant Nicole in her wedding dress. 

Kris laughed out loud, “I remember screaming at them that if they dropped you, I was going to kill them with my bare hands.”

Nicole set their wedding album down and turned her body around so she was facing him.  She kissed him softly on his lips and said, “Thank you for marrying me.”

Kris smiled, “I should be the one thanking you for marrying me.”

“I’m so happy Kris.  I don’t regret marrying you at all.”

“Even after all the bull that my parents put you through, you still don’t regret marrying me?”

Nicole shook her head no, “Your parents don’t scare me at all.”

“That’s good, because I am happy to know that you don’t back down easily without a fight.”

“No one is going to tear you and me apart, I can promise you that,” Nicole said as she kissed him on his lips.

Kris returned the kiss and lifts her up with his arms and carried her to their bedroom.  He gently set her down on their king size bed and smirked, “Let’s have another baby.”

Nicole blushed, “Yah, aren’t we a little too old to be having more babies?  We already have triplets to take care of.  That’s enough for us to handle already honey.”

“I know, but I want a big family.  The more, the merrier,” Kris said as he started kissing down her neck.  He nibbled her collar bone as she squealed with laughter.

“Honey, I…” Nicole trails off.

“Mommy!  Daddy!  Myungsoo  and Minwoo stole my Barbie doll and they won’t give it back to me!” Min cried as she ran into their bedroom crying.

“We did not!” Myungsoo and Minwoo shouted as they stood outside their bedroom door.

Nicole sighs as she looks at Kris and teased, “Are you sure you want more kids?  Because this is what we’re going to have to deal with for the next 15 years.”

Kris laughed out loud, “I wouldn’t mind having another girl for Min.  She seems lonely.”

Nicole scoffs, “Are you seriously going to use Min to get me to cave in and have another baby for you?  What happens if it’s a baby boy?”

“Then we keep trying until we get a baby girl for Min.  She needs a little sister to play with.”

“Mommy!  Daddy!  I want my Barbie doll!” Min pouted as she started tugging their arms.

Kris sighs as he turned his head at his boys and threatened, “Boys, if you don’t return her Barbie doll back to her, I’m going to drop you guys off at grandma and grandpa’s house.”     

Their eyes widen as they quickly shouted, “No!  We don’t want to go to grandma and grandpa’s house!”

“Then I suggest you return her Barbie doll back this instant.”

“Okay, okay, okay,” they both said as they dashed off.  Within a few seconds, they returned her Barbie doll and said, “Min, we’re sorry that we hid your Barbie doll.”

Min smiled as she says, “You’re forgiven!  Let’s go watch Finding Nemo!”  She took her Barbie doll from them and ran out of their bedroom.

“Wait for us!” both boys shouted as they chased after her.

“Now that they’re gone, where were we?” Kris asked as he started ing her blouse.

Nicole wrapped her legs around his muscular waist and replied, “I believe we were about to have and try for another baby girl.”

Kris gave her his biggest smile as he quickly pulled their blanket over their head and whispered, “I love you Nicole.”

Nicole smiled at him and whispered back, “I love you too Kris.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear readers!  I can't believe this is the last chapter!  What did you guys think of it?  Give me some of your feedback.  I want to thank each and every one of my loyal subscribers for sticking with me till the end and for commenting whenever I updated.  Thank you so much!  You guys are the BEST!  I have started a new story called "Deadly Assassins."  If you haven't read it yet, I suggest you check it out.  "Deadly Assassins" is probably going to be my favorite and best story yet.  Thank you once again and I hope you'll subscribe to my new story. :D