Chapter 3-Auction Time!

My Secret Love

2 weeks later Wednesday (1:00pm)

“Hurry up Seohyun!  We’re going to be late for the tryouts!” Nicole shouted as she started running towards the gym.

“Yah!  Wait for me!” Seohyun cried as she picked up her pace.

“If we’re late, you’re so dead meat!” Nana yells as she catches up to Nicole.

By the time all three girls ran inside the gym, there were at least 50 other girls waiting in there stretching out their arms and legs.

“Whew!  We made it!” Seohyun said panting out loud.

“What the hell took you so long?” Nana snaps as she drops her backpack on the ground.

Seohyun made a face at her and replied, “I had to use the bathroom.”

“Shut up you guys and start stretching.” Nicole commanded.

Before Nana could say anything, a familiar voice shouted, “Welcome to practice girls.  My name is Victoria and I am one of the captains on the dance team.  Your other two captains will be here in 10 minutes.”

What the hell?  Nicole looked over Nana shoulders and saw Victoria giving her an evil smile.  Great!  Just great!

“I can’t believe she’s one of the team captains!” Seohyun whispers.

“Me neither.  She’s so bossy.” Nana whispers back.  “What do you think Nicole?”

Nicole sighs and nodded her head.  Not only was Victoria one of Kris crazy fan girls, but she had a feeling that she was going to be picked on a lot if she made it to the dance team.

Victoria made her way over to Nicole and scoffs.  “It’s so nice of you to join us.  Good luck at tryouts because you’re going to need it.”

Nicole scoffs as she held her head up high.  “Thank you.”

As Victoria walked away from her, Nicole was silently cursing her. 

“You do realize that she’s going to make your life miserable right?” Seohyun whispers.

tumblr_m3fi9xg42T1r6k8dso5_500.gif

Nicole nodded her head but said, “Whatever she throws at me I know I’ll be able to endure it.”

Nana smiles at her and says, “I know that all three of us will make it on the dance team…so I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“That’s right.” Seohyun agreed.

Nicole felt better after hearing her best friends encouragement.  “Let’s show them what we’re made of.”

“Now that’s my Nicole.” Nana said patting her back.

The gym doors suddenly open and walked in two pretty girls.  They stopped in front of all the girls and bow their head. 

“Hello.  My name is Fei and I’m one of the team captains.”

“Hello.  My name is Jia and I’m also one of the team captains.”

Victoria walked over to them and smiled.  “Hi guys.”

“They don’t look Korean.” Seohyun whispers.

“I think they’re Japanese.” Nana whispers back.

Nicole shook her head.  “No…I think they’re Chinese.”

“Do you girls have something to say?” Victoria suddenly asks. 

Everyone turns their head to look at all three of them.  Seohyun her lips and said, “We were just wondering what nationality you girls were.”

Fei raised her left eye brow up as Jia narrows her eyes at Seohyun.  “What’s it to you?”

Nana smirks at them and says, “I’m assuming you guys are Japanese right?”

Victoria scoffs as she snaps, “We’re all Chinese.  Nationality has nothing to do with being a member on the dance team.  Do you have a problem with that?”

“No…do you?” Nana shot back.

“Cool it Nana.” Nicole said tugging her left arm.  “They’re not worth your breath.”

“Let’s get started shall we?  Let me explain what will be on the agenda today.  First of all, Fei, Jia, and I will be the judges on selecting who we want on the dance team.  Those of you who don’t make it this year can always try out next year.  Second of all, each of you will be performing a dance solo in front of everybody.  And for the last part, each of you will be performing a variety of dance skills in front of the judges.  Dancing isn’t all about ballet, popping, locking, break-dancing, and hip hop.  There is more to it.  We will be posting up the final results this afternoon at 4:00pm.  Good luck to everyone.” Victoria said as she smiles.

“This should be easy for us.” Seohyun said as she stretches out her arms.

“I don’t like those girls.” Nana mumbles as she bit her lower lip.

“I don’t either, but let’s not worry about them right now.  Let’s just stay focus.” Nicole said as she patted her back.

3 hours later

“The results are up.” Seohyun said pointing her finger.

Nana and Nicole looked over and saw Victoria taping a piece of white paper on the gym door. 

Victoria turns around and said, “To those that made it to the dance team, practice starts this Friday at 4:00pm sharp here in the gym.  Before you leave, make sure you tell us your uniform size so we can have it ready for you on Friday.  We’ll see you then.”

As soon as Victoria left, all 50 girls went running towards the gym door.

Nana scans for her name and started jumping up and down.  “I made it!”

Seohyun looks for her name and found it at the very bottom of the page.  “I made it too!”

Nicole scan for her name but was nowhere to be found.  She couldn’t believe it!  She didn’t make the team!  What the hell? 

“Nicole…did you make it?” Nana asks.

Nicole sadly shook her head no.

“What?  No way!  There has to be some kind of mistake!” Seohyun cried as she furiously looks through the list of names.

“I…I didn’t make it.” Nicole said suddenly feeling angry.  She saw Victoria, Fei, and Jia walking out of the locker room and as they smiled at her.  “I’ll be right back guys.”

Nicole ran up to them and angrily demanded, “Can you please give me a good reason why I didn’t make the team?”

Fei scoffs as she replied, “You weren’t good enough.”

“I wasn’t good enough?  What did I lack in?” Nicole cried as both her hands curled up into a tight fist.

“You were out of step when you were performing your dance solo.” Jia pointed out.

“And you have a horrible face expression when you dance.” Victoria added.

Fei laughed out loud and added, “Not only that, but you weren’t able to break dance either.”

“First of all, I was not out of step when I perform my dance solo.  Second of all, I do not have a horrible face expression when I dance, and lastly, almost every girl here that tried out today couldn’t break dance either.” Nicole explains as she tried not to explode at them.

“We’re not talking about other people here…we’re talking about you.  Besides, we have already made our decision and we’re not going to change our mind.  You can always try out next year.” Jia said giggling.

Nicole could feel hatred running through her veins as she wanted to punch all three of their smirks off their faces. 

“Oh…and by the way…I suggest that you keep your distance away from Kris.” Victoria smiled.

“Kris?”

“Uh-huh.”

Nicole thought for a moment and then suddenly exploded.  “Oh my god!  You purposely didn’t choose me because you think I like Kris!”

tumblr_magztzoc251r6sw56o1_500.gif

“I would suggest for you to back off because I have liked him for a very long time.” Victoria said giving her an evil smile. 

Before Nicole could explode at Victoria again, the girls that made it to the dance team started coming up her with their size information.

Nicole felt defeated.  She couldn’t believe that Victoria, Fei, and Jia would do something like that to her.  This is all Kris fault!   Nicole thought to herself as she walks back to Seohyun and Nana.  If he would have let her walk back to the dorm by herself, she wouldn’t have had any beef with Victoria.

“I can’t believe they didn’t choose you Nicole!” Seohyun angrily cried as she approached her.  “If you’re not on the team, I don’t want to be on it either.”

“Seohyun’s right.” Nana agreed shaking her head. 

Nicole shook her head.  “No…don’t do that.  You guys worked really hard to get on the dance team.  Listen…I really need some time alone right now.  I’ll see you guys at dinner tonight.”  With that, she took off running before Nana and Seohyun could say anything.  She ran all the way to the library and headed straight to the back room where no one would be able to disturbed her.

“Do you think she’ll be alright?” Nana worriedly asks.

“Nicole is a strong girl…I’m sure she’ll get over it.” Seohyun replied.

As they started walking towards the locker room, Minho shouted, “Nana!”

“Babe!” Nana cried waving her hands at him.  She quickly runs over to him and gives him a tight hug.  “What are you doing here?  I thought you had soccer practice?”

“I did, but we got out early because coach isn’t feeling good.” Minho replied as he holds her hand.  “Did you make it on the team?”

Choi Minho

Nana nodded her head yes.  “So did Seohyun…but Nicole didn’t make it.”

Minho’s eyes widen.  “Are you serious?  She’s a good dancer.  How could she not make it?”

“Tsk…I think they purposely didn’t pick her.” Seohyun said making a face.  “We were the best dancers here and half of these girls can't even dance!”

Nana nodded her head in agreement.  “Victoria must have something against Nicole because she kept glaring at her the entire time we practice.”

“Speaking of Nicole, where is she?” Minho asks as he looks around for her.

“She said she wanted to be left alone.  She took off running before Seohyun or I could stop her.” Nana replied.

“Should we go look for her?” Seohyun worriedly asks.

Minho shook his head no.  “It’s better if we leave her alone.  I’m sure we’ll see her at dinner time.”

“Okay.” Both girls said.

5:45pm

“Dude…what’s for dinner tonight?” Lay asks as he slaps Lu Han on his back.

tumblr_m495v7KutK1qd0r6oo2_500.gif

“They’re serving pot roast with mash potatoes tonight.” Lu Han answers as he made a face.  “Ew…I want some REAL food.”

“Yah!  Where are you going Kris?” Min Seok asks.  "The commons is this way."

“I have to drop off a book at the library.  I’ll meet you guys there.” Kris replied as he walks away from them.

“Okay.  We’ll save you a seat.” Lay said.

Kris nodded his head and walked towards the library.  When he reached the front desk he dropped off the book into the empty bin and before he could walk away, he heard someone crying.  That’s strange.  Who would be crying here in the library?  He slowly followed where the crying was coming from and found a girl sitting down on the floor in the corner of the back room with her head down on her knees.  He slowly walks towards her and bent down to her level and calmly asks, “Are you okay?”

Oh great!  Someone found me crying!  This is so embarrassing!  Nicole quickly wipes her tears away as she lifts up her head up.  Her eyes widen as she found Kris was staring at her pathetic face.

“Nicole?  What’s wrong?  Why are you crying?”

“Kris…what are you doing here?”

“I was returning a book and I heard someone crying.”

Nicole suddenly remembered why she was crying.  She quickly got up and walked away from him.

“Nicole…hey…what’s wrong?” Kris asks as he follows her.

Nicole turns around and snaps, “You need to stay away from me Kris.  Because of you, I didn't make it on the dance team.  Thanks a lot!”

“What?  How is that my fault?” Kris cried as he took a few steps towards her.

Nicole scoffs as she replies, “If I would have known that Victoria was one of the team captains, I wouldn’t have let you piggy backed me back to my dorm.  She purposely didn’t choose me because she saw you carrying me.  From now on, please stay away from me.”

“Nicole…wait.” Kris said as he grabs onto her right arm.

“Let me go!” Nicole screams out loud.

“What’s going on here?” A guy suddenly asks as he appeared from the corner. 

Kris let go of Nicole’s arm as she pushes him away from her.  She quickly ran out of the library as fast as she could.  She never wanted to see him again.  Never!

6:30pm

“Yah!  Where’s Nicole?  She never misses dinner.” Nana asks worriedly.  “Did she text you at all?”

Seohyun shook her head no.  “I’ll text her again.  Why the hell isn’t she texting back?”

“There she is.” Minho said pointing his finger.

Nana and Seohyun turns around and found Nicole walking by herself with her head down.

“Nicole!  Over here!” Jinwoon shouted as he waved his arms in the air.

Nicole looks up and forced a smile on her face.  When she approached them she quietly said, “Hi guys.”

Jinwoon quickly got up and gave her a hug.  “You’ve been crying.”

“How did you know?” Nicole weakly asks.

“Silly…your eyes are all puffy.  I heard what happen.”  Jinwoon said as he hugs her tighter.

Seohyun got up and joined in on the hug.  “You got us all worried about you.”

“I’m fine you guys…really…I am.”

Nana got up and hugged her as well.  “You know we’ll always be here for you Nicole.”

“I know.”

Minho got up and teased, “Don’t leave me out you guys.”

“Hey man…what took you so long?” Lu Han asks as Kris sat down next to him.

Kris narrows his eyes at Nicole and her friends as he ignored Lu Han.

Lay raised his left eye brow up.  “What’s with the sour face dude?”

“Leave me alone.”  Kris growls as he continues to stare at Nicole.

Min Seok looks over at Nicole and smiles.  “It’s Nicole isn’t it?”

“Be quite.”  Kris snaps.

Lu Han eyes widen as he scoffs.  “Chill out man.  Why are you so moody?”

tumblr_m9lud0sxPB1r158who2_500.gif

“Whatever.” Kris said as he stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

“What the hell is up his ?” Lay frowns.

“Well…let’s go find out.” Min Seok said as he stood up and started walking towards Nicole.  “I bet you anything Nicole might know why he’s acting like that.”

Lay and Lu Han nodded their head and quickly follows him.

“Hi.  Can we join you guys?” Min Seok kindly asks.

“Sure.” Minho said making room for them.

Min Seok sat across from Nicole and noticed that her eyes were puffy.  “Hi Nicole.”

Nicole forced out a small smile and greeted back, “Hi Min Seok.”

“Are you okay?” Lu Han nervously asks.

“I’m fine…why do you ask?” Nicole replied.

“Did you and Kris fight?” Lay bluntly asks.

Nicole’s eyes widen as Min Seok smacked Lay across his head.

“Yah!  What did you do that for?” Lay cried.

Lu Han shook his head as he said, “Kris seems to be in a bad mood.  He left without eating dinner.  Not only that, but he kept staring at you.  We figured you might know something.”

“Yah!  What happen Nicole?” Nana demanded.

Nicole sighs as she sat there and told everybody what happen.  

15 minutes later

“Stupid  Victoria.” Lay mumbles.

“Wow…I can’t they would do something like that to you.” Lu Han exclaims.  “That is totally unfair.”

Nicole shrugs her shoulders as she smiles at them.  “Don’t worry about it.  I’m over it now.  It probably wasn’t meant to be.”

“What are you going to do about Kris?” Min Seok asks.

“I know Kris is your friend and all, but I think it’s better if he keeps his distance away from me.  I don’t want to be making enemies with anyone here on campus...especially Victoria.” Nicole explains.

“That’s too bad.” Lay said as he winks at her.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Nicole questions as she stares at him.

“Kris rarely talks to girls.  Truthfully, you’re the first girl that he’s ever talked to on campus.” Lu Han explains.

“Tsk…you expect me to believe that?” Nicole said making a face.

Min Seok smirks at her and says, “It’s up to you whether you believe us or not.  We wouldn’t lie to you.”

Nicole sat in silence as she thought to herself.  Am I really the first girl that Kris has talked to on campus?  For some odd reason, she was starting to feel a little happier.

“I think you’re scared of Victoria.” Lu Han teased.

Minho let out a small laugh as Nicole shot him a dirty look.  “Why would I be scared of her?  She doesn’t scare me.”

“Really?  Then why would you want to distance yourself from Kris?” Lay smirks.

“I already told you guys…I’m not here to make enemies.”

“I think you’re just using that as an excuse.” Lu Han said smiling at her.

Nicole scoffs and says, “Think whatever you like.”

4 days later

“Nicole!  Seohyun!  I really need your help!” Nana shouted as she ran into the living room.

“What’s wrong Nana?” Seohyun asks.

“What is it?” Nicole cried as she ran out of her bedroom.

“Two of our classmates in my Contemporary American Society Class bailed out on me this Friday for our Auction Charity Fundraiser.  Can you guys help me out?  Please?  Please?  Please?” Nana begged.

“What kind of Auction Charity Fundraiser?” Nicole asks.

“Just agree to it first.” Nana pleaded.

“No way!  You have to tell us first before we agree to anything.” Seohyun said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“That’s right.” Nicole agreed.

“Fine.  Our class is fundraising money to help children who have cancer. All of the money that is collected from the auction will be donated to The Children’s Hospital.” Nana explains.

“That sounds like a good cause.  What will people be auctioning for?” Nicole asks.

“…..you.” Nana quietly mumbles. 

“What?!  No way!” Seohyun cried.  “If I do it, Jinwoon would kill me!”

“Hey…if it makes you happy, they will be auctioning for me too.  Look…I really need you guys to help me.  I have no one else.  Please…I’m begging you.” Nana pleaded again.

“So…what’s going to happen to the bidder when they win us…I mean…me?” Nicole nervously asks.

“Whoever makes the highest bid on you will get to spend one whole day together the next day which would be Saturday at Han’s Carnival.” Nana answers.

“No…I’m sorry Nana...but I’m not doing it.” Seohyun said.

Nana looks at Nicole for help as tears formed in her eyes.  Nicole sighs as she said, “Fine...I’ll do it Nana.  But you owe me!”

“Thank you Nicole!” Nana happily cried as she threw her arms around her. 

Nicole hugs her back and looks over at Seohyun.  “Seohyun…Nana is our best friend.  Best friends are supposed to help each other.  I’m sure Jinwoon won't mind.  Besides…it’s for a good cause.”

Seohyun bit her lower lip as she mutters, “Fine…geez…I hate you Nana!  You do realize that Jinwoon is going to kill me right?”

“Omo!  Thank you Seohyun!” Nana shouted as she ran over to give her a bear hug.  “Don’t worry…Minho is going to kill me too…but this will be a good chance for them to compete with other guys.  They’re going to have to fight for us if they don’t want to see us with spending time with other guys.”

“Who else is doing this with us?” Nicole questions as she sits down on the sofa.

“There are 10 girls including us.” Nana answers.

“Really?  Who?” Seohyun asks.

“Me, you, Nicole, Jia, Fei, Victoria, Lizzy, Min, Hyorin, and Bora.”

Nicole’s eyes widen.  “What?!  Victoria, Fei, and Jia are in it too?  Why?”

Nana nodded her head.  “We’re in the same class.  We have no choice.  Trust me...I don't like it either.”

Great!  Just great!  Nicole thought to herself.  She wasn’t looking forward to this auction…and what made her extremely nervous was who she was going to end up with on Saturday at Han's Carnival!

Friday (1:00pm) Auction Charity Fundraiser Day

“Yah!  I’m still mad at you for doing this!” Jinwoon growls as he pinches Seohyun’s cheek.  The commons were full of students (mainly boys) and everyone was holding their money in their hands talking to each other excitedly.

“Oppa!  That hurts!  If it wasn’t for Nana begging me and Nicole nagging me on how best friends should stick together, I wouldn’t have done this either.” Seohyun pouted.

“I just want to let you know that I have $500.00 in cash with me…that way no one can outbid me.” Jinwoon explains as he holds onto her tightly.

“But…what are you going to do IF someone outbids you?” Seohyun nervously asks.

Jinwoon glared at her and answers, “I would have to kill him.”

“Oppa!”

“Fine…I won’t kill him…I’ll just beat the out of him.”

“Oppa!” Seohyun cried as she hits him on his arm.

“Fine!  I won’t kill or hit him.  I’ll just run him over with my car.” Jinwoon said laughing.

“Oppa!  Knock it off!”

“Nana!” Minho screams as he approaches her.

“Ah…hi babe!” Nana said quickly kissing him on the lips.

“You do know that I’m going to kill you after this auction is over right?”

“Oppa!  If you’re here to fight again, I suggest you leave.”

“No…I’m not leaving.  I’m here to bid on you.  You’re MINE!”

“Oppa…you do care about me!” Nana happily squeals as she claps her hands together.

“Of course I do!  Whoever here outbids me, I’m going to kill him.” Minho growls as his left hand curls up into a tight fist.

“Oppa...violence doesn’t solve anything.”

“Yes it does…and just to let you know, I brought $1,000.00 in cash with me.”

“$1,000.00?!  Yah!  Are you crazy?!”

“Yes…I’m crazy about you.  You’re worth it.”

“Aw….I love you oppa.” Nana said kissing him on the lips. 

“Holy mother of pearl!  Why are there so many students here?” Lay asks as he looks around the commons.

“Check this out you guys!” Lu Han said as he pointed to a bright pink poster hanging on the wall.

Kris read the poster as his eyes widen.  “Boys…bring your wallets with you this Friday to the commons and bid on 10 of the most beautiful girls here in South Korea.  All of the money will be proceed to The Children’s Hospital.  Your ten most beautiful ladies are: Song Qian (Victoria), Wang Fei Fei (Fei), Meng Jia (Jia), Park Soo Young (Lizzy), Kim Hyo Jung (Hyorin), Yoo Bo Ra (Bora), Lee Min Young (Min), Im Jin Ah (Nana), Seo Joo Hyun (Seohyun), and  Jung Yong Joo (Nicole).  The lucky bidder will get to spend one whole day with their lucky lady at Han’s Carnival this Saturday. ”  His eyes glued onto Nicole's picture on the pink poster.

image.jpg

“Omo!  This is going to be interesting!” Lay said excitedly.

“I didn’t know Nicole sign up for this auction?  I think I’m going to bid on her.” Min Seok said as he took his wallet out.

Kris gave him a dirty look.  “What?  Are you serious?”

“I think someone’s jealous.” Lu Han teased.

“Whatever.” Kris mumbles as he stares at Nicole’s picture. 

“I’m going to outbid you on Nicole.” Lay said as he puts his hands into his pocket.

Lu Han smirks at him and says, “You wish…I’m going to win her.”

“Oh yeah?  Since when were you so interested in her?” Lay asks as he raised his left eye brow up.

“I’ve always been interested in her.” Lu Han answers as he smiles at him.

Kris narrows his eyes at them. 

“Shut up you guys.  It’s starting.” Min Seok scolds.

“Hello everyone!  My name is Jung Juri but you guys can just call me Professor Jung.  I see that all of you boys have your money out already…so shall we just cut the introduction out and start with the bidding?”

“Hell yeah!” All of the boys screamed in excitement.  Many boys started clapping and whistling.

“Alright.  Let me introduce you guys to our first lovely lady.  Guys, please give a warm welcome to Seo Joo Hyun!”

Seohyun walks onto the stage as many guys started whistling at her.  She waves her hands to all of the guys and winks at them.

“I’m going to kill Nana for this.” Jinwoon whispers to Minho.

“Not if I kill her first.” Minho whispers back.

“Man…she’s hot!”

“She’s going to be mine!”

“Whatever…I’m going to win her!”

Jinwoon could feel smoke blowing out from his ears as he tried not to strangle all of the guys who wanted to steal his girl from him.

Professor Jung smiled and said, “All right gentlemen, let’s start the bidding!”

“$10.00!” A nerdy guy shouted waving his money in the air.

“$15.00!” Cried a short guy. 

“$50.00!” Jinwoon screamed. 

Seohyun winks at Jinwoon as she gives him a thumbs up.

“$60.00!” A tall boy yells.

What the hell?  Jinwoon angrily thought.  “$100.00!”

All of the boys looked at each other and started whispering.

“$100.00!  Damn…I don’t have enough money.”

“He must be crazy about her.”

“Is he nuts?  Is she really worth $100.00?”

Jinwoon smiles as he waves his money in the air.  He didn’t care what people were saying around him.  What matter was that no one was going to take her away from him.

“Omo!  Can anyone top that?  Going once…going twice…” Professor Jung cried.

“$200.00!” Lay shouted.

tumblr_m69zpotaxY1rsvy3bo2_250.gif

Jinwoon turns his head around and glares at him.  “Yah!  What the hell are you doing?”

Lay smirks at him.  “I’m bidding on your girlfriend.”

“$250.00!” Jinwoon cried out loud.

“Yah…are you insane Lay?!” Lu Han whispers.  “I thought you wanted to bid on Nicole?”

“I did, but I wanted to purposely provoke Jinwoon.” Lay replied as he started laughing.

Min Seok laughs out loud.  “You’re cruel dude.  I bet you anything Jinwoon is going to kick your later.”

“He’ll get over it.” Lay said chuckling to himself.

“$250.00…going once…going twice…sold!” Professor Jung cried as she slams the gavel on the stand.  “Come and claim your prize…I mean…girl!”

All of the boys started clapping for Jinwoon as he ran up on the stage and handed Professor Jung his money.  He picked up Seohyun bridal style and shouted, “Yeah!  I’ve won!”

Lay, Lu Han, Min Seok, and Kris burst out laughing at his dorkyness.

“What made YOU sign up for this auction?  You’re not even in this class.” Victoria rudely asks as she purposely bumps into Nicole.

Nicole frowns at her and snarls back, “Nana asked me to help her out.  If it wasn't for your damn classmates bailing out on you guys, I wouldn't be here.”

Victoria scoffs as she glares at her.  “What makes you think anyone is going to bid on you?”

“And what makes you think anyone would want to bid on you?” Nicole shot back.

“Omo!  Kris, Lay, Min Seok, and Lu Han came!” Fei happily exclaims as she pulls Victoria away from Nicole.

image

“I hope Lay bids on me!” Jia cried as she claps her hands together.

Victoria smiles at them and says, “And I hope Kris bids on me!”

Nicole rolls her eyes at them and walks away.  What a bunch of…

“Nicole!” Nana shouted.

Nicole turns around and smiled.  “What’s up?”

“I’m up next.  I forgot to tell you that you’re going to be the last one to be bid on.” Nana quickly explains.

“What?  Why am I the last one to be bid on?” Nicole cried. 

Nana shrugs her shoulders.  “I don’t know…anyways…wish me luck!”

“Good luck.” Nicole mutters as Professor Jung announced Nana’s name.

“Gentlemen…let me introduce you to our beautiful godness Im Jin Ah!” Professor Jung happily announced.

Nana walked out and waved her hands to the crowd.  She saw Minho and winked at him.

“Omo!  She’s hot!”

“I’m definitely bidding on her!”

“Look at her y legs!”

“Damn…I have a !”

Minho shot all of those guys a dirty look and growls, “That’s my girlfriend you’re talking about!”

“Chill out dude.” All of the guys said.

“Chill out?” Minho cried as he was ready to walk over there and punch him in the face.

Jinwoon held him back and said, “Now is not the time to pick a fight Minho.  Win Nana first and then I’ll help you kick their later.”

“Oppa!” Seohyun shouted as she hits his chest.  “You promised you won’t fight!”

Before Jinwoon could say anything back, Professor Jung cried, “Let’s begin the bidding starting at $25.00!”

“$300.00” Minho screamed at the top of his lungs.

Everyone turns their head to look at him with their mouths wide open.

“Omo!  $300.00!  What a record so far!  Can anyone outbid him?  Going once…going twice…”

“$375.00!” Mir shouted.

Minho angrily turns to look at Mir and gave him the death stare.  Who the hell does he think he is?

Mir gave Minho an evil smile as he waved his money in the air.  He had liked Nana for a very long time and he was willing to spend his life savings on her.

“$400.00!” Minho cried.

“$450.00!” Mir yelled.

Nana made a face as she stares at Mir.  Come on Minho!  You have to outbid Mir!  He freaks me out!

“$550.00!” Minho madly shouted.  I’m going to kick Mir’s after this auction!

Mir quickly dug into his pocket for more money but he realized that he was out of cash.

“Omo!  $550.00!  Going once…going twice…sold!” Professor Jung happily shouted.  “Come up here young man and claim your woman!”

There was lots of applause from the audience as Minho quickly ran up the stage and handed the money over to Professor Jung.  He threw Nana over his shoulders and shouted, “Yeah!  She belongs to me!”

The audience roared with laughter as Minho carried Nana off the stage.

“Oppa!” Nana cried blushing.  “Put me down!”

“No way!  You need to be punished.  I spent way too much money on you.”

“I’m worth it!”

“Hell yeah you are!”

Nicole giggled to herself as she watches Minho carry Nana into the crowd.  Her eyes locked with Kris as he stared at her.  Her heart flutter as he winks at her.  She quickly looks away from him as she turns her attention back to the stage.  Damn…why is she feeling happy all of a sudden?

20 minutes later

“All right boys…last but not least…let’s give a warm welcome to Nicole Jung!” Professor Jung happily shouted.

As Nicole walked up to the stage, she could hear guys whispering excitedly to each other.

“Holy!  She was the one that dance at the school festival a few weeks ago.”

“I’ve been waiting for her to come out so I can bid on her.”

“She’s going to be mine!”

“She’s got a nice .”

Nicole blushed as she heard all of their comments.  She wasn’t used to the attention, and it made her feel a little uncomfortable.  She looked out in the audience and saw Lay, Lu Han, and Min Seok waving their hands at her.  Kris on the other hand was seen sitting down on a chair with his arms crossed in front of his chest.  She was quite surprised that he didn’t bid on any of the other girls.  She thought for sure that he would bid on Victoria, Fei, or Jia, but he didn’t.  Maybe he doesn’t plan on bidding Nicole thought to herself as she stood in front of the audience. 

"Dance for us!" One of the boys shouted.

"Shake that booty of yours!" Another boy hollers.

Nicole burst out laughing as the entire crowd chanted, "Dance!  Dance!  Dance!"

"Damn...Nicole sure knows how to get a crowd worked up." Nana said as she squeezes Minho's hand.

Minho squeezes her hand back and says, "Better her than you."

Nana rolls her eyes at him.  "Whatever."

"What do you say Nicole?  Since your the last girl to be auction off, how about giving all the boys here a y dance?" Professor Jung suggested.

Nicole nodded her head yes as the entire audience started cheering.

"Dance!  Dance!  Dance!"

"Music please!" Nicole cired as she started moving her hips side to side.

5 minutes later

As Nicole was done dancing, the audience went wild! 

"She is one y fox!" Lay cried as he claps his hands together.

Lu Han smiled.  "Whew...I think I'm in love!"

Min Seok nodded his head in agreement.  "Damn...she took my breath away.  Her dancing was awesome!"

"What did you think of it Kris?" Lu Han asked.

Kris shrugs his shoulders as his eyes glued on Nicole. 

“What a y performance!  All right boys…let the bidding begin!” Professor Jung happily shouted.  

“$75.00!” Lu Han shouted.

“$100.00!” Min Seok cried.

“$210.00!” Lay yelled out loud.

“$300.00!” A handsome boy name Key shouted.

Nicole’s eyes widen as she stares at Key.  He winked at her and gave her a cute smile.  She couldn’t help but smile back at him.

“$350.00!” Lu Han screamed.

“$450.00!” Key shouted waving his money in the air.

“Damn…I’m out of cash.” Lu Han mutters. 

“I’m not.  $600.00!” Lay cried as he smiled at her.

“Omo!  $600.00!  This might be a new record!  Going once…going twice…”

“$700.00!” Key furiously cried.

image

“Holy crap!  $700.00?  Nicole is quite popular with the guys here.” Nana said with a tint of jealousy.

Seohyun nodded her head in agreement.  She was excited for Nicole that there were many boys bidding on her.

“Going once…going twice…”

“$1,000.00!” Kris suddenly shouted out.    

“WHAT?!” Lay, Lu Han, and Min Seok all cried.  All three boys looked at Kris as if he had gone crazy.

Minho and Jinwoon’s eyes widen as Nana and Seohyun gasp.

No way!  $1,000.00!  Is he out of his mind?  Am I really worth that much?  Nicole thought as she tried not so smile.  She could feel her heart beating faster by the minute.

Key looked like he was ready to rip his hair out.

“Going once…going twice…sold!”  Professor Jung happily shouted.  “Come up here and claim your prize young man!”

Everyone in the commons started clapping for Kris as he made his way up to the stage.  He handed Professor Jung ten 100 dollar bills as he smiles at Nicole.

Nicole could feel herself blushing as he slowly walk towards her.  God…why does he look so hot right now?  His smile is killing me!  I wonder if he’s going to pick me up bridal style like Jinwoon did to Seohyun? 

Kris was now standing face-to-face with her and he bent down and kissed her softly on her forehead.  “You belong to me now.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  What did you think of this chapter?  Truthfully, I thought this chapter was fun and exciting!  Give me your comments!  :D  Remember...the more comments I get....the sooner I'll post up the next chapter!  :D