What's Wrong?

His Jealous Girlfriend

Suzy felt sick that week after Key had made up with her, she constantly felt sick to her stomach.

"Yah, What's wrong?"

Key said and helped Suzy up from the couch, Nicole was on a trip with her friends so she wouldn't be home for another few months.

"I don't know,"

She said, finally she realized why she was feeling this way. The first day of work, up to now. She was having with the same client who kept coming and coming every day, dropped open,

"Yah, Are you going to get sick?"

Key said as he ready'd his position to bring her to the bathroom.

"A-Ani. I'm going to lay down."

Suzy lied, Key could tell she was lying, but didn't want to bother her when she was in this condition. As soon as Suzy layed down on the bed, she started talking to herself,

"Aish, how could you let yourself get pregnant, Suzy."

She quietly whispered to herself, Key slowly walked to the room. Suzy sighed and rolled over to face the wall,

"Are you feeling okay?"

Key asked as he sat on the edge of the bed,

"I guess so,"

Suzy said, after Key rubbing her arm for almost five minutes, she fell asleep. Key heard her as she snored, he smiled and left the room; tucking Suzy in beforehand. She woke up about a couple hours later and walked out to the livingroom, where she saw Key on his laptop; and his glasses made him cuter than she ever thought.

"Your awake,"

Key smiled and put his laptop aside, he stood up and hugged Suzy; just as they broke the hug, Suzy felt the urge to throw up. She ran to the bathroom, as she threw up with the bathroom door closed; Key could hear her as if she was right there. He ran to the bathroom and opened the door, he saw Suzy puking her guts out, at this point he was majorly concerned.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

Key said as he patted her back, As she finished throwing up; she flushed the toilet and wiped .

"Y-Yeah."

Suzy said and laid her head against Key's chest, they both stood there for a moment until Suzy pulled her head up and grabbed her jacket.

"Where are you going?"

Key asked with his arms crossed,

"Just to the store. Do you need anything?"

Suzy looked at him with a fake smile,

"Some milk would be nice,"

Key said and sat on the couch, as Suzy opened the door she saw a familiar face.

It was her client--Donghae.