The Beach

His Jealous Girlfriend

"This place got better over the years,"

Key said as he put the car in park. Suzy got out with open, she couldn't believe he had remembered the place they first met, went to on a 'date' and had their first kiss.

"I can't believe you remembered this place."

Suzy said, amazed.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my best friend and I would never want to miss out on something like remembering where we met."

Key said as he held Suzy's hand. She blushed and walked along the beach with Key. It was dark so the only thing they had for light was the moons and stars, they kept smiling as they walked down the beach, hand in hand.

"Can you please tell me who Lee Donghae really is?"

Key suddenly said, They both stopped walking and looked at each other.

"H-He's a client,"

Suzy said as they stared ahead and started walking again,

"Yeah but why are you always sad now?"

Key said as he held tighter onto Suzy's hand.

"N-No reason,"

Suzy stuttered, Key stopped and grabbed both of her hands. Their faces were just milimeteres apart,

"Tell me the real reason."

Key whispered, Suzy could feel his breath. She shivered before replying,

"H-He abuses me, He wants me to have his child. But I don't want to at all. He's making me move to America with him, and he said if I don't obey him that he will murder me."

Suzy blurted out,

"Don't go,"

Was all Key could say before slowly leaning in to kiss her. Their lips touched, Suzy always felt sparks fly when they kissed but this time it really meant something.

"We should probably get back home,"

Key said after breaking the kiss, they both walked to the car, hand-in-hand.

"Tomorrow's my last day here. What do you want to do before I leave?"

Suzy said as they got into the car,

"I want to love you,"

Key said as he started the engine.