Horror Movie Come True

His Jealous Girlfriend

"What is it, Key?"

Suzy said, paranoid that there was something behind her--like a spider or something.

"Y-You're bleeding!"

Key jumped up, Suzy had no idea what he was talking about because she didn't find blood anywhere. Then she realized, she was bleeding from below

"Key help me!"

Suzy didn't know what to do, she let tears flow from her eyes as Key picked Suzy up bridal style.

"It'll be okay, Suzy."

Key said quietly as he ran to the car. As soon as he put Suzy in the back seat, he ran to the front side of the car to get in as soon as possible. He slammed the door shut behind him, quickly starting the engine and driving to the hospital.

"O-Oppa, It hurts."

Suzy cried, she yelled in pain which left Key worried. But he was also surprised because she barely called him 'Oppa'.

"We're almost there."

Key said, he drove as fast as he could without getting caught by someone, She screamed again, this time even louder which made Key look back. He could see blood stains everywhere and Suzy was still crying, she couldn't stop wiggling as it hurt too much for her to stay still. Once they finally arrived, he grabbed Suzy from the back seat and carried her in the hospital. She was in his arms as he was worrying for her safety, they brought her into a room, and Key had to wait...

And wait,

And wait, 

And wait,

Until finally they called him in, he immedately stood up and ran in. Suzy was laying there on a bed, her eyes all red from crying.

"Suzy, what happened?"

Key asked, running to her side.

"I-I had a miscarriage."

She said,

"But, you were never pregnant!"

Key looked at Suzy, bewildered at the fact that she was indeed pregnant before this disasterous event.

"I took a pregnancy test. It came up Negative."

Suzy admitted, Key kissed her hand as he held it.

"Before they figured out I had a miscarriage, they did an ultrasound."

Suzy grabbed the ultrasound picture of her--now dead--child and handed it to Key,

"I was about three-to-four months pregnant. I want you to keep this picture."

Suzy said and smiled, Key looked at her as he took the picture,

"Well why? You're still going to live with me so shouldn't you keep it?"

Key let go of her hand, she sat up and looked into his eyes.

"I need to start supporting myself, Key."

Key looked confused, she sighed and clarified herself,

"I'm going to live by myself back in America."