Secret is Revealed

His Jealous Girlfriend

"...Tell me the real reason."

The words kept replaying in Suzy's mind. She couldn't tell him the truth, never.

"Okay, now that your settled in your bed, Tell me the real reason why you're sad everyday, especially when you see Nicole and I together."

Key had his arms crossed, Suzy was in a long t-shirt that key used to wear all the time. It was his special t-shirt, she was surprised he let her wear it. She hesitated for a bit, but then she started crying. Tear by tear, falling down her cheek.

"What's wrong?"

Key wiped Suzy's tears, he held her hand and tried calming her down. But suzy--knowing that she would never get to date the one she loves-- kept crying, and wouldn't stop. She suddenly saw something gleaming in the light, it was an engagement ring.

"K-Key."

She weakly said,

"What is it? Come on, talk to me please!"

Key was on the verge of tears, knowing that someone he secretly loves is crying.

And it may be because of him

"How are you engaged?"

Suzy sounded mad, Key looked at her.

"Nicole proposed to me. I know it sounds wierd for the guy to get proposed TO instead of PROPOSING."

Key stood up and chuckled,

"It's not funny! How can you marry someone you don't truely love!"

Suzy yelled as she weakly stood up,

"What do you mea-"

Key got interuppted by Suzy,

"I LOVE YOU, KEY! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? I LOVED YOU SINCE WE FIRST BECAME BEST FRIENDS. THE WAY YOU LAUGHED, SMILED, DANCED, SANG, TALKED AND WALK MADE ME HAPPY! WHENEVER I WAS SAD YOU ALWAYS CAME TO CHEER ME UP! YOU EVEN CAME TO SCHOOL WITH A HALF SHAVED HEAD WHEN SOMEONE SHAVED HALF MY HAIR OFF AS A PRANK. HOW COULD YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK AND BETRAY ME!"

Suzy yelled, Key stood there in shock, Suzy covered ; realizing what she just said.

"I-I'm sorry."

Suzy said and went into the bathroom, and locked the door.