Goodbye

His Jealous Girlfriend

"W-What?"

Key sounded bewildered, because he was.

"It's time I stopped bothering you and your girlfriend."

Suzy said, Key couldn't speak. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, especially since it was from someone he loves.

"I'm renting an apartment in Los Angeles, you're free to come visit me later on. I'll be gone by the end of the week."

Suzy said, Key was on the verge of tears, and Suzy could see it.

"Please don't cry, it's whats best."

She smiled and kissed him for a second, Key broke the kiss and looked at Suzy with pleading eyes,

"Can we go out to dinner tomorrow then? I want to have a proper goodbye."

Key said after a couple minutes, he had a plan that was soon to come.

"Alright."

Suzy smiled, 

"I'll be right back, do you want anything to eat?"

Key asked as he stood up and brushed off his clothes.

"Kimbap, please~"

Suzy said with aegyo, Key nodded and left. He walked out to his car, millions of thoughts filled his head.

'How come she didn't tell me that something was wrong? How did I not notice sooner? Why does she think she's a burden on me?'

Key thought, he couldn't help but cry in the car, he was full-blown sobbing for at least five minutes before actually driving to get kimbap for Suzy. After getting the kimbap, he drove back to the hospital and went back into Suzy's hospital room. He gave her the kimbap and left without a word, Suzy was bewildered. She didn't know what was up with him, but it made her even more sad because she thought it was her fault.

"Suzy, Saranghae."

He said to himself before leaving the hospital.