Arriving

His Jealous Girlfriend

Key got out of his car and went into the hospital,

"I'm here to see Suzy Lee,"

Key said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, she checked out of the hospital yesterday."

The receptionist said, Key looked at her with a worried and shocked look,

"Do you know who she was with?"

Key asked, 

"Um, she was with a man named Lee Donghae."

The receptionist smiled at Key, he ran out of the building and into his car. He took out his phone and dialed Suzy's number.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

Suzy sounded upset,

"Yah, Where are you? They told me you checked out of the hospital with a guy named Donghae!"

Key yelled, 

"Mianhae, Donghae is my um..... friend! Yeah, he's my friend."

Suzy lied, Key could hear the lie in her voice.

"Arraseo, Where are you? I'll come pick you up. You didn't forget our dinner date tonight right?"

Key said with a smile through the phone, he knew she must've forgotten at least a little bit.

"Ahh Mianhae! I forgot, Meet me at the park near the Daegu church. I'll be there in half an hour."

Suzy said, Key knew something was up, but he didn't want to worry too much.

"Arraseo,"

He said and they both hung up. He started driving to Daegu National Park, which was about thirty minutes away, he finally arrived and saw Suzy sitting there on a bench.

"Hey, Suzy."

Key smiled and sat next to her, her eyes were all red and she looked at Key.

"Hey,"

She weakly said, Key grabbed her shoulders,

"What's wrong?"

Key looked into her eyes,

"N-Nothing. Just a bit moody as all,"

Suzy lied, she stood up and looked at Key, who was sitting down.

"Well lets go!"

She said with a fake smile as she dragged Key to his car. She missed the late night rides they used to have as teenagers, she missed his scent, she missed everything about him. They both got in the car and drove to the place they first hung out as teens, The beach.