Who's This?

His Jealous Girlfriend

"Um, Suzy. Who's this?"

Key said as he walked closer to the door,

"Uh-Nobody!"

Suzy quickly said and pushed Donghae into the hall, closing the door behind her. Key was shocked and knew she was lying, but waited until she came back inside.

"Here. Take this,"

Donghae handed Suzy a pregnancy test,

"What is this for?"

Suzy looked at the test as she took it, then looked back up at Donghae.

"I knew I would've gotten you pregnant at some point. Just my way of supporting you."

He smiled, Suzy thanked him and turned around to open the door just as Donghae left, the door was locked and she left her key inside.

"Key!!"

Suzy yelled,

No response

"KEY OPEN THE DOOR!"

Suzy yelled, she was moody-er than ever. Key finally opened the door after five seconds.

"Do you want to tell me who he is now?"

Key stood there with his arms crossed, Suzy tried passing him but he just kept going side to side to block her way.

"He's a client. Okay?!"

Suzy said and pushed Key out of the way, making him fall on the floor. Suzy ran to the bathroom to take the pregnancy test. Once the five minutes was over, she looked at the test.

Negative

She sighed in relief and went out to the livingroom after throwing the pregnancy test into the garbage.

"Can you tell me why you're all moody?"

Key asked, looking as cute as ever wearing his glasses.

"Must be the time of the month."

Suzy said, Key just continued reading his book. Suzy sat on the couch and looked at Key,

"Oppa~ Can we watch a movie?"

Suzy asked, while smiling. Key looked back at her and smiled,

"Sure! What movie?"

Key said and put his book down,

"Paranormal Activity 2!"

Suzy got excited, Key's eyes widened at what he saw.