Are You Happy Now?

His Jealous Girlfriend

Just as Key left, Suzy sighed and laid back down on her bed. Donghae came out of the bathroom and looked at Suzy with a smile.

"You happy now?"

Suzy said as she stared at Donghae with a mean expression,

"Yes, You will live with me and make me a baby! Understand?"

Donghae demanded, Suzy hestitated before he grabbed her collar and almost lifted her off the bed. She replied with a hesitant yes and was let back down.

"Let's go to my house,"

Donghae said and grabbed Suzy's things,

"Wae?"

Suzy asked, Donghae immediately slapped her face. She whimpered in pain and finally shut . She stood up and grabbed her shoes and changed her clothes. They checked her out of the hospital and got into the car.

"You'll love my house, trust me."

Donghae smiled and started driving home, Suzy was worried. She missed Key, she needed Key, she CRAVED Key. It was about an hour of a drive to get to Donghae's house. Suzy wasn't too excited, because he was basically forcing her to do everything.

"We're here."

Donghae said and brought all of Suzy's stuff inside. It was a big house, with a medium sized yard and he had a porch in the front. Once they got into the house, Donghae grabbed a bottle of water for Suzy and him to share.

"No thanks,"

Suzy said, Donghae shrugged and drank some water. Suzy sat there in silence, Donghae scooted closer to her and started kissing her neck. Suzy kept struggling to get away, but Donghae kept pinning her down.

"Stop!"

Suzy screamed, Donghae slapped her.

"You'll have my baby and that's final!"

Donghae yelled and started undressing Suzy. She kept screaming and crying, she wanted Key. The one she loves,