All My Love Is For You

His Jealous Girlfriend

Days went by, Key and Suzy haven't spoke to each other once since their fight about a couple months ago. They gave each other glances when passing by each other in the hallway, but never spoke one word.

"Okay, that's it!"

Key suddenly burst up, Making Suzy look up at him from the other end of the couch.

"I thought you weren't talking to me,"

Suzy sternly said, looking back at her book. Key didn't reply, as soon as Suzy looked up again and started to speak, Key kissed her lips. Suzy was too shocked to pull away, she finally gave up and let Key enter. Key broke from the kiss and looked at Suzy, a tear falling from his eye.

"Why are you crying?"

Suzy stood up, staring right into Key's eyes, she could see desperation in them. She could tell that he really wanted Suzy, but there was something keeping him away from her--and that was Nicole.

"I want you Suzy. I love you more than Nicole, she's keeping me away from you."

Key kept crying, Suzy wiped his eyes and hugged him. Tears falling onto Key's shoulder as Suzy cried,

"I-I'm sorry."

Suzy stuttered, Key turned from silently crying to full blown-out sobbing.

"Shh, It's okay Key."

Suzy said and broke the hug, she looked at Key who's eyes were all red and cheeks all wet.

"N-No it's not, I broke your heart and now that I have feelings for you I can't ask you out because of Nicole."

Key said as he plopped back down on the couch, Suzy sat next to him and laid on his chest. Key smiled and snuggled with her, slowly falling asleep; 

'I finally confessed.'

They both thought