Jiyong & Youngbae

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

Jiyong’s

I don’t know what’s wrong with me. We were all worried as to where the two were since it’s almost midnight and they’re still not back but when Chaerin entered followed by Seungri, I can’t help but feel a bit hurt. I thought Chaerin liked me? Why is she out with Seungri if that’s the case? I groaned in frustration as I heard the door in my room open.

“You okay?” Dara asked as she walked up to me, concern evident in her eyes. I looked up to her and sighed.

“Do you think Chae doesn’t like me anymore?” I asked pathetically.

“Hey just because she went out with Seungri doesn’t mean she doesn’t like you anymore.”

“But… she’s supposed to hate Seungri…” I answered as I sat on my bed dejectedly.

“And I’m supposed to hate you, but look at me.” She said as I looked up to her, “You know, just because you hated someone doesn’t mean you have to hate them forever. You can still be friends, right?” She said and I smiled because the thought of this ahjumma liking me is seriously weird but I can’t help but feel happy when I think about it.

“You know ahjumma, you’re quite useful sometimes.” I and she smacked me in the head. We were laughing when Youngbae entered the room.

“Woah…” He said as he looked at us, shock evident in his face.

And that’s when I realized how weird the situation is. Me and this ahjumma talking and laughing and woah what a sight indeed.

“Don’t you guys hate each other? And what’s with all the people here who used to hate each other then suddenly acting like friends?” He asked, not really wanting an answer. I stood up from my bed and walked up to him.

“Dude it’s late, just go to sleep.” I said as I patted him in the back.

“No wait, I’m here to ask Dara noona about something.” He said and I just nodded before leaving to go get some water to clench my thirst.

When I was in the kitchen I saw Daesung and Minzy at the living room watching TV. I joined them for a while waiting for Youngbae to leave our room. It’s really weird how sajangnim assigned our roommates. I mean, why let a group of boys and girls stay in one house? Let alone in one room?

I sighed and that caught both of their attention.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Daesung asked

“I just wish we’re back at our old dorm. It’s so much easier to live there.” I said as I leaned back on the sofa. Both of them looked at me curiously and I just sighed.

“Oppa, we’re happily watching Doraemon here. Can you take your sad life in your room or somewhere else?” Minzy said and Daesung laughed his heart out. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

“Yah! I’m older than you and, I’m G-dragon. How dare you?” I said as I dramatically turned to her. They laughed more and I just rolled my eyes again.

“God, why are you so sassy?” Youngbae said from behind and I saw him stifling a laugh. Soon, I was laughing too, thinking of how y my response was.

“Come on guys it’s late, I’m sure you all have schedules tomorrow and you little kid.” I said as I turned to Minzy, “why are you still up? Go back to your rooms.” I lectured and all of them rolled their eyes.

“Wow, hi mom. I thought I was living with my friends.” Minzy said in a whisper but I caught it.

“Are you talking back to me, young lady?” I dramatically said as I put my hands on my waist and Daesung laughed.

“There, there sweetheart, don’t anger your mommy, you know how she is when pregnant.” Youngbae said as he patted my stomach we all laughed before a certain corn-eater got out of her room and shot all of us a glare.

“I.AM.TRYING.TO.SLEEP.” She said slowly which sent chills in our body.

“Uh… we were just leaving.” Daesung said as we all ran for our rooms. Bom noona can be pretty scary at times.

 

Youngbae’s

It’s another day of never ending photoshoots and filming of cfs and saying that it’s tiring would be an understatement. Not to mention Jiyong and little Seunghyun’s awkward demeanor towards each other. I understand they have girl problems or whatever it is between them but can’t they keep it inside the house?

“Okay, next we’ll have a photoshoot by pairs. I want GD and Seungri first, later would be Taeyang, TOP and Daesung.” The photographer said and we all stood there awkwardly. It’s bad enough that they’re distancing from each other so much it’s getting on my nerves and now they have to pair up. This day can’t get any worse. If sajangnim found out all of this is happening because of some girl—wait no, Chaerin isn’t just some girl—but still, we would be seriously scolded about girls and dating and just all the other bulls in the world.

“Can I be paired up with Jiyong instead?” Seunghyun hyung said as he hopefully looks at the photographer.

“I don’t think so.” The photographer said with a y tone and we all knew not to say anything anymore.

Saying the photoshoot went horrible would be an understatement. Seungri and Jiyong were so awkward they wouldn’t even look at each other let alone stand close. With frustration, the photographer decided for us to take a break.

The 5 of us gathered at our waiting room and I was determined to end whatever it is that’s going on between Jiyong and little Seunghyun. I was about to say something when TOP hyung spoke.

“What the hell is wrong with you two?” He snapped and I felt chills run down my spine. Jiyong may be the leader but TOP hyung is still the eldest and him scolding us is the scariest thing in the world.

Jiyong and Seungri shifted uncomfortably and Daesung and I just stood there in silence. Seunghyun hyung was about to say something again before Seungri cut him off.

“I… I’m sorry hyung. Don’t scold Jiyong hyung, it’s my fault. Please scold me more.” Seungri said passionately as he lowered his head. I held back a laugh and I saw the others doing the same except Seungri.

It wasn’t long before the 4 of us exploded in laughter and Seungri just looked at us in confusion. Jiyong ruffled Seungri’s hair and we all know everything’s fine.

We were laughing about how ridiculous Seungri looked when a staff knocked on the door and told us we were about to shoot again.

“You two okay?” TOP hyung asked and Seungri looked at Jiyong. Jiyong then put his arm on Seungri’s shoulder and dragged the boy outside. I exhaled in relief and looked back to TOP hyung.

“I don’t know what I did wrong to be in a group with 4 abnormal people.” He said as he sighed.

“You know you love us, Hyung.” Daesung said and we all walked back to the shoot where Seungri and Jiyong are shooting happily. 

 


Thanks for those comments and those new subscribers omg.