Chapter 7 T_T

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

 

 

*Dara’s POV*

 

 

I HATE MYSELF. I WANT TO DIE! LIKE SERIOUSLY DIE! I DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT CROSSED MY MIND AND KISSED JIYONG! AISH! I’M SO STUPID.

 

 

Oh wait, you probably hate me right now because Jiyong’s avoiding Chaerin because of me, but wait, I just want to explain my side. First of all, it’s not my fault that Jiyong’s avoiding Chaerin. It’s not my fault that he’s acting so damn guilty because he kissed me, I mean I kissed him. He’s not even Chaerin’s boyfriend for pete’s sake! Second, I love him. 

 

 

There. Happy now? I admitted it already. I have feelings for Jiyong. I don’t know why, I don’t know how. I just realized it when Jiyong asked Chae to go out. I felt really hurt and jealous at the same time. I just can’t explain how I felt. Aish!

 

 

But I have to straight things out. I don’t want Jiyong to avoid Chaerin forever. It’s pretty obvious that they like each other so damn much. Yeah, it hurts me to say that but what the hell right? I’m just stating a fact.

 

 

I texted Jiyong to meet me at the cafe near the dorm where he took Chaerin on their first date.

 

 

~CAFE

 

 

A guy wearing a hoodie and nerdy glasses entered the cafe. He walked towards my table and sat at the chair opposite me.

 

 

“Dara-noona, what do you want to talk about?” based from his voice, he sounded nervous.

 

 

“I’m going to say really weird stuffs so I want you to shut up and just listen, arasso?” I said. He nods and I started speaking.

 

 

“First of all, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for kissing you. I’m sorry for being the reason why you’re avoiding Chaerin and I’m sorry for falling in love with you...” he was about to say something but I started speaking again “I know, it’s funny right? I actually thought that I’m inlove with Youngbae until you dated Chae. Aish! I’m really stupid! How can I kiss you knowing that you already love somebody else! Aigoo.” I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks. “Aish! Even my tears are stupid! How can I cry in front of you? I’m showing how weak I am! Aigoo” I faked a laugh. “Anyway, I’m not really here to beg you to love me... I just... I want you to stop avoiding Chaerin... I want you guys to be happy. Just forget about me saying all this things to you.”

 

 

I was shocked when he suddenly gave me his handkerchief.

 

 

“Noona, you’re so stupid. How can you fall in love with a jerk like me? Aigoo, this ahjumma. Here, take my handkerchief. Use it when you finally stopped crying. You really look like an ahjumma when you cry. Do you know that?" He said while smiling. I missed this kind of Jiyong.

 

"Aigoo! This ahjussi!" I said while laughing.

 

I was shocked when he suddenly wiped my tears with his hands. 

 

"Yah! Ahjussi! don't touch my face!" I shouted at him 

 

"Aigoo, ahjumma, i know you love it whenever I do that." he teased. Aish!

 

"Just because I told you I have feelings for you doesn't mean that I'll tolerate all this teasing of yours!" I said and then hit his arm.

 

"Aish! You're so thin yet you hit so hard!" He shouted.

 

"Aigoo, let's stop, we're starting to gain attention!" I said. I was shocked when he suddenly leaned up to me and hugged me. 

 

"Y-yah! A-ahjussi! d-don't touch me!" I shouted and slightly pushed him away. 

 

*CL'S POV* 

 

I'm here at the cafe that Jiyong-ah brought me before. I was so bored at the apartment so I went here. 

 

As I was drinking my coffee and reading some magazine, I noticed that there is a couple who's been shouting at each other since earlier. They're not shouting because they're mad though, I even think that they're having fun. And then that guy suddenly hugged the girl. AAW, SO CUTE! *O* I hope that Jiyong-oppa and I can do that too. OMO! Why am I even thinking of that! 

 

But then after the guy broke the hug, his glasses fell and that's when I realized that it's Jiyong-oppa. What the hell? Who is that girl!? why is he hugging her?! and why do they look so happy?! 

 

The girl suddenly stood up and walked towards the exit. While she's walking, I noticed that the girl has the same build as Dara-unnie. 

 

OMO! IS THAT DARA-UNNIE?! Aniyoo! It can't be! Jiyong-oppa and Dara-unnie always fight! How can they hug each other now?! Aish! But what if it's really Dara-unnie? 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE. 

 

FIRST OF ALL, I'M SO REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING T_T PLEASE DON'T HATE ME T_T My laptop's hard disk got broke and all the files were deleted and unfortunately I have no back-up files. So, my supposed update got deleted and I just made this new one T_T I'm really sorry it took so long for me to type this, I just got really depressed because all my files were deleted T_T I'm really really really sorry T_T 

 

Anyway, thanks to those new subscribers! :D