Chapter 3 ^^

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

 

*GD’s POV*

 

 

I was planning to go back to my room after the encounter with TOP-hyung and Bom-noona but I saw Chaerin on her way to the kitchen so I followed her.

 

 

“Hi Chaerin-ah!” I said.

 

 

“Oh! Jiyong-oppa! What are you doing here?” she asked me while holding a glass of water.

 

 

“Nothing. I just saw you and followed you.” I answered her.

 

 

“Oh. You should go back to your room, you have a busy schedule tomorrow.” She said while smiling. I was a little surprised on how she knows our schedule but maybe she just saw it on Youngbae’s desk.

 

 

“Actually I don’t have anything to do tomorrow.” I lied to her.

 

 

“Really? But Youngbae-oppa told me that you’ll be busy tomorrow. Aigoo. maybe he’s just messing with me.” she answered. Aish! Why is she and Youngbae so close with each other?!

 

 

“so... are you free tomorrow?” I asked. I just figured out that this is the perfect time for me to ask her out because Seungri is not around. Hahaha. I’m so smart.

 

 

“uhm... yeah.  Why?” she answered. This is it! I’m finally asking her out! After so many times of trying, I can finally ask her out!!

 

 

“I was just planning to go to this cafe near our dorm tomorrow but no one can accompany me so... can you come with me?” FINALLY!!!! I hope she says yes.

 

 

“Uhm... well... s-sure, that’ll be great.” YESSSSSSSSSS! SHE SAID YES!! And wait, is she blushing?! Am I making her blush? Aigoo... Am I that hot? Hahaha.

 

 

“So... we should go to sleep now, I guess? Good night Jiyong-oppa.” she said. After that she went to her room while I was left there still processing on what had just happened.

 

 

*Youngbae’s POV*

 

 

I was reading a book when Chaerin suddenly barged in and jumped to her bed and started to roll and scream while covering her face with a pillow. Aigoo. She looks so cute.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah, what’s happening to you?” I asked her but she just looked at me and continued on what she was doing. What the hell is wrong with her?

 

 

“YAH! I’m talking to you!” I shouted at her.

 

 

“Aigoo! You don’t need to shout Youngbae-ah! I can hear you!” she shouted back. What the hell is wrong with her.

 

 

“What’s happening to you? why are you like that?” I asked her.

 

 

“Well... uhm... I don’t really know. It’s just that... well... uhmm...”

 

 

“Just say it! Aigoo... this girl.”

 

 

“Okay fine! Jiyong-oppa asked me out! Kyaaaaaaaaa-mmpphh” I have to run towards her and cover before she wakes everybody up. Aish. So what if—

 

 

“OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” I shouted at her. Aish! What is wrong with her?! Why the hell did she bit me?!

 

 

“Shut up! you’re too noisy!” she said while fixing herself and covered herself with her blanket. I went back to my bed and resumed reading.

 

 

*TOP’s POV*

 

 

I was sitting on my bed while waiting for Bom to come back. Aigoo. what’s taking this girl too long? Aish! What if some aliens came and took her back? I can’t  stand a day without teasing Bommie. Aigoo. Poor me.

 

 

I was about to go out and look for Bom when she suddenly came in.

 

 

“Oh. Seunghyun-ah, why are you still awake?” she asked me. aisht! I can’t stand her being too sweet to me. It’s so irritating!

 

 

“Stop it Bom. It’s irritating” I coldly said to her.

 

 

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like me?”

 

 

“No. I don’t like you! aish!” I walked out of the room after that.

 

 

What is wrong with her?! Aish! I sat at on the couch while thinking about something when I heard the door of our room opened.

 

 

“So... you hate me that much?” I heard Bom asked. Aigoo. what now? She’s back to her alien self?

 

 

“No. I don’t hate you, I just don’t like you.” I’m not really making any sense. What’s wrong with me? “Oh. So you don’t hate me, you just don’t like me. whatever. As if I care.” She said.

 

 

What the hell? Why is she being like that? It doesn’t fit her or maybe she likes me? not the like as in friends but the like in a weird way. Ooh. So now it makes  sense. “look, I know you’re acting like this because you like me in a weird way but I only see you as my friend. So... let’s not be awkward after this.” I nicely told her.

 

 

“what the hell are you talking about? I don’t like you. I’m being like this to you because I want you to stop teasing me. it’s irritating you know.” She said. Okaaaay. What am I suppose to say now? What should I say? Aigoo. why the hell would I even think that she likes me? aish! She’s an alien I’m a human! We don’t fit each other. Aish!

 

 

“uhm... okay. so... we should sleep now. Goodnight bom.” I told her without looking in her eyes. Aigoo. this is embarrassing.

 

 

*Seungri’s POV*

 

 

“Good morning Chaerin!” I greeted Chaerin.

 

 

“Good morning Seungri!” she greeted me back. Oooh looks like my Chaerin is in a good mood. “Seems like you’re in a good mood Chae—“

 

 

“Yes. I am in a good mood and you better not ruin it” she said while smiling. She’s really cute. Kkk. But I wonder why she’s so happy today. Did she finally realize that she loves me?

 

 

“So Chaerin-ah, why are you so happy today?” I asked her. “Oh... Nothing...  it’s just th—“

 

 

“Good morning Chaerin!” Jiyong-hyung greeted Chaerin. Why is hyung in a good mood? What is wrong in this world?!

 

 

“Oh. Good morning Jiyong-oppa! what do you want for breakfast?” she asked.

 

 

“Anyth—“

 

 

“I want pizza!” I shouted. Aigoo. did they forgot that I exist?! Aish!

 

 

“I’m actually asking Jiyong, seungri” Chaerin said while looking at me with a get-out-of-here look. What is wrong with her?
 

 

“Is everything okay here?” I was about to ask Chaerin something but Youngbae-hyung suddenly popped out.

 

 

“Yes. I was ju—“ Chaerin was about to say something but her phone rang so she answered it. “Yeoboseyo? Oh... I can’t. I have something to do later... uhm...  sure. Thanks for calling” after that she ran towards her room.

 

 

“what just happened?” I asked. “I guess uhm... she just went to our room” Youngbae-hyung said.

 

 

“Yah! Jiyong-hyung, why are you and Chaerin in a good mood today?!” I asked Jiyong-hyung.

 

 

“Nothing.” He answered with a meaningful smile.

 

 

“Aigoo! Hyuuuuung!!! Did you asked Chaerin out?!” I seriously asked him.  Aigoo, what if he asked her out and she said yes and they become a couple?! What will happen to me? I’ll be a lonely panda. T_T

 

 

“I don’t know... maybe? :)” he answered with a meaningful smile again.

 

 

“WAAAAA! Hyung, how can you do this to me?! you know that I’m dating Chaerin, right?!” I shouted at him. Aigoo, I don’t usually shout at my hyung’s. What is happening to me? T_T

 

 

“Oh really? ‘cause last time I check, Chaerin’s not dating anyone.” And with that he started to walk on the way to his room.

 

 

*Dara’s POV*

 

 

I’m playing on my phone when Jiyong entered the room. I was about to ignore him when he suddenly said something. “Hey Dara-ah, can I ask you a favor?” he said with a serious tone.

 

 

“What favor?” I asked. This is weird. Ever since we met, this is the first time he talked to me in a serious way.

 

 

“well you see... I like this girl... and she... well... uhm... aish! Just forget that I talked to you!” he said.

 

 

“Wait!” I stopped him before he can leave our room. “what?” he asked. “well... who’s this girl that you like?” I asked.

 

 

“Uhm... I don’t know if I can trust you but... aish! This is really hard!” he shouted in frustration. He looks cute. Kkkkk XD what the hell did I just said?! O.O aish! Let me rephrase that, he looks stupid.

 

 

“Just tell me, for pete’s sake!” I shouted. Kekekkee. I’m such a great actress.

 

 

“Well... you see... I like Chaerin...”

 

 

“EH?! JINJJA?! O__O”

 

 

“Aish! Yes, I like her! But I think Seungri likes her too. And I don’t want to hurt him so... aigoo... I don’t know what to do!” he shouted because of frustration.

 

 

“Well... if you really like her then go for her. Don’t worry about Seungri, he’ll find the right girl for him some time.” I said to him. Aigoo, I’m not good in this advising  thingy.

 

 

“really? But what if Seungri hates me?”

 

 

“Why would he hate you? You didn’t do anything wrong. You just followed your heart :P” I said.

 

 

“Dara-ahjumma knows a lot of things about love. Hahahaha. how many boys have you dated ahjumma?” he asked. AISH! WHY IS HE ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!

 

 

“WHATEVER! Aish! I’ll never talk to you again!!” I shouted at him and continued playing.

 

 

“Hahahahaha! Dara-ahjumma’s mad at me. hahahaha! aigoo... but anyway, thanks for the advice noona. Please don't tell anyone ^__^” He said and left the room.

 

 

 *duuugduug*

 

 

Eh? why is my heart beating so fast? o.O 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO EVERYOOOONEEEE! *O* I'm really sorry for not updating T_T i've been really busy with school and fangirling and stuffs. But anyways, thanks for those who commented. ^___^ i see that most of you want DaraGon or SkyDragon to end up with each other but sorry to tell you this but I can't really tell you right now which couple will end up together :3 mianhe ^___^V thank you for all the readers and subcribers *u*