Chapter 5

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

 

*Taeyang’s POV*

 

 

We’re currently following Jiyong’s car. We don’t really know where they’re heading but Seungri insisted that we should follow them.

 

 

I guess you all know why I’m helping Seungri follow Jiyong and Chaerin. It’s obviously because I like Chaerin. But actually, I have no plan in ruining their date. I just want to make sure that Chaerin’s safe with Jiyong.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung! Speed up! We’re about to lose them!” Seungri shouted at me. Aigoo... this kid -__-

 

 

Instead of fighting with him, I decided to just follow him. When they suddenly entered the gate of an Amusement Park, we slowed up a bit so that they won’t notice. We parked on the slot at the back of their car.

 

 

We left the car when they’re about to enter the entrance of the park.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung!!! Walk fast!” Seungri exclaimed while walking so fast. “Aish! Shut up Seungri! Can’t you just be thankful that I’m helping you with your stupid plan?” I barked at him. The people around us suddenly stopped and looked at us. Fck we forgot to wear our disguise.

 

 

“Kyaaaa!!! Isn’t that Taeyang-oppa and Seungri-oppa?!” one girl exclaimed. And after that many other people gathered around us. Aish! How can we follow Chaerin and Jiyong now?!

 

 

“Hyung! Do something!” Seungri shouted at me. aigoo... I don’t really know what to do. The only option that we have now is to run but I think the fans will still follow us. Aigoo... Ottoke?

 

 

“Yah! Seungri-ah! When I say ‘run’ we’ll run. Arasso?” I whispered at him loud enough for him to hear even with all the fans that were surrounding us.

 

 

“RUN!” I shouted. And with that, me and Seungri ran back to our car with all the fans following us. We were resting on my car when my phone started  ringing.

 

 

“yeoboseyo?”  I asked.

 

 

“Yah! Youngbae-ah! What happened at the parking lot?!” Based from his voice, it’s obviously Jiyong. But wait, how did he know that something happened at the parking lot?


 

“W-what w-will happen in the parking lot?” I stuttered while lying to him.

 

 

“Aish! Stop acting! I know that you and Seungri were following us!” he shouted at me.

 

 

“Yah! There’s no need for you to shout!” I shouted back.

 

 

“Aish! Just tell me what happened at the parking lot! We heard a lot of girls screaming your name.” He said with a somewhat worried tone.

 

 

“Aigoo... it’s Seungri’s fault! He wants to follow you and Chaerin” I said. Kkk~ poor maknae.

 

 

“YAH! HYUNG! What the hell are you saying?!” Seungri shouted.

 

 

“Aigoo! That panda! Just go back to the dorm and stop following us. You’ll just ruin our date” he said with a serious tone.

 

 

“Arasso arasso. Yah! Seungri, you heard that? let’s just go back to the dorm!” I shouted at Seungri. Kkk~

 

 

“Good. I have to go now, bye.” And with that he hung up on me.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung! Why did you say that?!” Seungri said with an exaggerated expression.

 

 

“Aish! Shut up! Let’s go back to the dorm.” I said and started driving even with all the fans surrounding our car.

 

 

No one was talking on the ride home. I’m focusing on my driving and I think Seungri’s still thinking of Chaerin. Aigoo... poor maknae. It looks like she really likes Chaerin, too bad Chae likes Jiyong.

 

 

*GD’s POV*

 

 

“Oppa... I think we should go home too. What if some fan recognize us here?” she said with a worried look.

 

 

“Aigoo... do you really want to go home?” I asked. Aish! We’ve only been here for an hour and she already wants to go home. Am I that boring to be with?

 

 

“It’s not that I really want to go home... I’m just worried that some people might notice us.” She said. Why can’t she just say that she doesn’t like spending  time with me? aish!

 

 

“Arasso arasso, let’s go home” I said without looking at her. I walked fast, not really wanting to walk with her. When we reached the car, I entered without opening the door for her and waited for her to get in. I’m really pissed that she can’t look at me and that she can’t stand being with me. Am I that ugly or too boring to accompany her? Aish. I’m pissed at myself for not doing something that can make her happy.

 

 

I started driving after she entered. I focused on the road because I don’t really want to look at her.

 

 

 “oppa... are you mad at me?” she asked to break the silence.

 

 

“No, why?” I said, still not looking at her.

 

 

“Aigoo, don’t lie. I know you’re mad at me! you can’t even look at me!” she exclaimed.

 

 

“It’s not that I’m mad at you... I’m just...” I can’t continue my sentence because I’m really shy on what she might think of me.

 

 

“You’re just?”

 

 

“I’m just pissed with myself because I can’t make you happy.” I said and glanced at her for a short moment.

 

 

“oppa! You always make me happy, even if you’re not doing anything!” she said.

 

 

“Eh? But earlier you can’t even look at me and you asked us to leave early... I thought you’re not enjoying my company” I shyly said.

 

 

“It’s because I’m shy and I’m really worried that the fans might notice us. I’ll always enjoy being with you oppa. Please don’t forget that.” she said with a smile. She’s really cute and she never fails to make my heart beat fast. Aigoo Chaerin, why are you doing this to me?

 

 

After that we started talking about things and we didn’t really noticed that we’re already at the dorm.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah, thanks for this day. I really enjoyed it” I said while smiling at her.

 

 

“It’s nothing oppa, I also had fun” she said.

 

 

With that we got out of the car and entered the dorm.

 

 

______

 

 

*Dara’s POV*

 

 

Me and Bommie were sitting at the couch when Ji and Chae entered the house.

 

 

“Oh! You’re back early. What happened?” Bom asked.

 

 

“Nothing, we just want to be home early because we’re scared that people might recognize us and think something crazy” Chaerin-ah replied.

 

 

“Aigoo... this is what’s hard in being an idol. You can’t date someone without worrying what the media will think” Bom said.

 

 

“I couldn’t agree more! Earlier there are two creepy guys who were spying on someone and I kept thinking that they’re spying on us!” Chae said while  walking towards us.

 

 

“OMO! That’s scary! What did you do?” I asked.

 

 

“Well... Jiyong oppa told me that they’re not actually spying on us but I can really feel that they’re looking at us!” She replied.

 

 

“Aigoo Hunchae, you’re just exaggerating things. Anyways, I have to go now. I still have a work to do” and with that Jiyong left us there.

 

 

“So... have you already kissed him?” Bom suddenly asked.

 

 

“Yah! Unnie! What the hell are you talking about?!” Chae exclaimed.

 

 

“Well... you’re with each other for half a day and I was hoping that something special happened.” Bom said

 

 

“Aish! You’re concluding things fast, unnie! Nothing special really happened.” She said.

 

 

“If you say so...” Bom said. Kkk~ right now Chaerin is blushing so hard. She’s really cute! Kkk~

 

 

“Aigoo! Chaerin-ah! You’re so cute!” I said and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

“Unnie!!” She shouted. Kkk~ she’s sooooo cute!

 

 

“Oh! Chaerin-ah! You’re already home!” We were talking about something when a panda suddenly popped out.

 

 

“Deh... Yah! Why are you at the amusement park earlier?” Chaerin asked. Ooooh, so Seungri followed them earlier.

 

 

“Well... it’s actually Youngbae-hyung’s idea! I don’t really want to follow you!” he shouted.

 

 

“Aigoo! don’t bring Youngbae-oppa here! I know that it’s all your plan and you just forced Bae-oppa to come with you!” Chaerin shouted back

 

 

“Yah! Shut up both of you! you’re making my head hurt!” Bom suddenly shouted.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ANNYEONG!!! *O* Yey! I updated! Kkk~ I'm trying to make it up to you guys for not updating for months. Kkk~ 

thanks for your comments and I'm really sorry that I can't reply to any of you :3 

Anyways, do you guys know where I can get a cute poster for my story? I'm not really that good in editing... XD kkk~ thankyou in advance *u*