Chapter 6 :)

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

 

*Taeyang’s POV*

 

 

Aigoo, it’s been days and Chaerin and Seungri are still fighting. I can’t help but to blame myself for what happened. If I haven’t been too selfish, Jiyong and Chaerin could have enjoyed their date much longer. Aish! It’s my entire fault!

 

 

“Youngbae-ah, are you hungry? Dinner’s already ready.” Dara-noona asked me while I’m busy arranging my hat collection.

 

 

“Aniyo noona, I’m not yet hungry. You should go ahead and eat, you look so thin this past few days” I said to her.

 

 

“Aigoo, I’m always skinny! Arasso arasso, just go to the kitchen if you want food.” She said. After that she left and went to the dining area.

 

 

I continued doing what I’m doing when I felt that someone’s staring at me. I turned and saw Chaerin.

 

 

“Yah! Chaerin-ah! You scared me!” I said while walking towards her.

 

 

“Aigoo, oppa! Do I look like a ghost to you?” she said.

 

 

“Ani, it’s just that I didn’t even hear you enter the room.” I explained.

 

 

“Well I was really planning to not distract you with whatever you’re doing >__>” she said while looking away.

 

 

“Well from what’s happening right now, your plan failed.” I said while smiling at her. Why do I have this feeling that she wants to tell me something?

 

 

“I-I should g-go now oppa” she said.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah, wait!” I stopped her before she can go out. 

 

 

“Yes, oppa?” she asked with a curious look.

 

 

“N-nothing... I just want to ask you if you want to tell me something” I said without even looking at her.

 

 

“Oppa, you know me too well.” She said while smiling. She held my hand and we sat at the end of the bed.

 

 

“So, what do you want to tell me?” I asked.

 

 

“It’s not really that important... it’s just that... have you noticed something strange with Dara-unnie?” she asked.

 

 

Something really is wrong with Dara this past few days, she’s not her usual cheerful self anymore. And whenever she sees Jiyong, instead of shouting at him, she’ll just act like she didn’t saw him. Actually, it’s not just Dara who’s acting weird. It’s also Jiyong, he’s been avoiding Chaerin this past few days. Aish! What the hell is wrong with this guy?!

 

 

“Deh... She’s not really that cheerful anymore” I said.

 

 

“Yes! And she doesn’t fight with Jiyong-oppa anymore! Oh wait... is it a good thing? ‘cause for me, I think it’s bad but if you think it’s g—“ I cut her off. “It’s bad for me too” I said.

 

 

She let out a long sigh and then rested her head on my shoulder. What’s wrong with her? She’s not usually like this.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah, if there’s something else that’s bothering you, you know you can tell me, right?” I said while patting her head. After that, there’s a long comfortable silence between us.

 

 

“Oppa, do you think Jiyong-oppa likes me?” she broke the silent by asking me.

 

 

“Of course! He wouldn’t ask you out if he doesn’t like you, right?” I said.

 

 

“But oppa, if he really likes me then he would’ve asked me for another date!” she reasoned out. From the sound of her voice, it’s obvious that she’s hurt.

 

 

“Aigoo, maybe he’s just busy.” I said while giving her a reassuring smile.

 

 

“Oppa... since you’re Jiyong-oppa’s bestfriend... can I ask you something?” she said in a sad voice.

 

 

“Sure, what is it?” I answered.

 

 

“Oppa... do you know why Jiyong-oppa has been avoiding me?” she asked sounding hurt.

 

 

“Eh? I didn’t even notice that he’s avoiding you... Aigoo Chae, you’re just overreacting” I lied to make her happy.

 

 

She sighed and suddenly stood up.

 

 

“Thank for listening to me, Youngbae-oppa.” she said with a smile and after that, she left me.

 

 

Aish! Kwon Jiyong! What the hell are you doing? You’re wasting Chaerin’s love for you!

 

 

*GD’s POV*

 

 

After my date with Chaerin, something very very very very weird happened.

 

 

After I came home from YG building, I entered my room and saw Dara-noona sitting on her bed. She looked really stressed so I came up to her and asked her what’s wrong. She told me that it’s my fault and kept blaming me. I don’t really understand her though. When she stopped talking I stood up and was planning to go to my bed to sleep, but Dara-noona did something very weird. She suddenly pulled me and kissed me. I don’t know how to react after that so I just left the room and slept on the sofa. After that, me and Dara-noona never talked again.

 

 

Aish! I don’t know if I should tell this to my Hunchae or not. I really felt that I cheated on her but technically, I’m not ‘cause I’m not yet her boyfriend. But it really hurts me to avoid my Hunchae just because of guilt! Aish! My life is so complicated! It’s really hard being this hot and handsome. Even that crazy ahjumma fell for me! aigoo!

 

 

“Jiyong-ah, we need to talk” I forgot what I was thinking about when I heard Youngbae.

 

 

“About what?” I innocently asked her.

 

 

“Why is Dara-noona avoiding you?” he asked me. He noticed? Aigoo, what if my Hunchae noticed too?!

 

 

“S-she is?” I tried to lie. Even if I know that I can’t lie to my bestfriend.

 

 

“Aish! Kwon Jiyong stop lying!” he shouted. I’ve never seen Youngbae this furious. What the hell is wrong with him?

 

 

“What do you want me to say then? Even I don’t know why she’s avoiding me!” I shouted back. I lied again. Aish! I hate this! I’m lying to my very own bestfriend just because of Dara-noona!

 

 

Youngbae was taken a back with my sudden rise of voice so he just turned around and walked back to the door. When he’s already at the door he suddenly faced me.

 

 

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong, I know you just don’t want to tell me what happened between you and Dara-noona... I just hope that you’ll remember that Chaerin exists and she’s hurting right now because you keep on avoiding her.” He said with a serious tone. After that, he left me dumbfounded.

 

 

What? Chae’s hurting right now? How can that happen? Does she already know? Aigoo! ottoke? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ANNYEONG! Aigoo, I know you hate me right now for not updating for months. I'm really really really sorry. I've been so busy with school and stuffs that I totally have no time to open asianfanfics T.T I'm really sorry yeorobun. Anyways, here's the update. I hope you'll like it. ^o^