Chaerin's

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

 

I walked back to the dorm feeling hurt and cheated on. I know me and Jiyong-oppa are not really a couple and he only asked me out once but the fact that he can’t even man up to me and say that he already like somebody else hurts me. And to think that the person he likes might actually be Dara-unnie. How do I even react to that?

As I was about to enter the door, a certain panda got out.

“Oh… are you okay?” Seungri asked as he takes in my dejected self. I only looked up to him before starting to cry. It when you learned that the guy like likes somebody else. And in a heartbeat, I felt Seungri wrap his arms around me.

“Let’s go eat ice cream.” He said as he pulls me towards the nearest ice cream parlor. Which apparently was a drive away so we have to hail a cab. The drive was silent except for Seungri asking me if I was okay occasionally. When we got there, we ordered our ice cream and sat in silence.

It took a few minutes before Seungri broke the silence.

“Is… is it about Jiyong-hyung?” He asked as he plays with his ice cream. I stared at him and he stared back. We locked gaze for a while before I nodded my head slightly.

“If it helps, I never actually thought you and Jiyong-hyung would look good as a couple.” Seungri said as I threw my ice cream at him. He laughed at my sudden action and decided to do it too. We ended up covered in ice cream while laughing and I felt lighthearted again. Like I didn’t have any love problems or anything.

“You know, even when you cry, you still look gorgeous.” Seungri said as I stared at him in disbelief.

“You really can’t stop yourself from being a flirt, can you?” I asked as he just laughs at me.

“I only flirt with you babe.” He said as he puts his arm around me. I glared at him before elbowing him. He winced in pain and I laughed.

 

 


 

 

The drive home was surprisingly comfortable as Seungri kept on making stupid jokes. When we got back to the dorm, we were surprised to see that everyone was at the living room.

“Uhm… hi?” I awkwardly said as I saw everyone’s shocked reaction with me and Seungri entering together plus being covered in ice cream. Which is quite unfair because my ice cream was vanilla flavored and Seungri’s was chocolate so the dirt in my shirt is much noticeable.

“Is the world about to end?” Minzy asked as Bom unnie dramatically leans to her as if she’s about to faint.

“I thought that was back in 2012?” Seungri answered.

“No , Sherlock.” Jiyong oppa quietly said, not expecting anyone to hear him but I think my body goes extra alert when it comes to him ‘cause I heard it.

“Why are you two together?” Youngbae oppa asked and I shifted uncomfortably. I glanced up to Seungri and the bastard was smiling proudly. I elbowed him slightly and the smile on his face just grew bigger.

“I took my baby out on a date.” He said as he put his arm around me.

“Oh dear corn, help me.” Bom unnie said.

“Why are you guys making a huge deal out of me and this… thing… going out anyway?” I said as I removed Seungri’s arm around me.

“Uhm… I think it’s because you’re supposed to hate him and his guts?” Daesung oppa said.

“Well I—“ I stopped talking when I saw Jiyong oppa turning around and walking to his room.

“Looks like someone’s jealous.” Minzy said with a shrug as she pulled Bom unnie to the kitchen.

Why would he be jealous when he’s the one who already has a new girlfriend? And besides it’s not like Seungri and I went on a date. I mean, it’s not a date, right? We just went out as friends because that’s what friends do. Go eat ice cream and stuffs.

“Whatever.” I said as I went to the bathroom to go change.

 


 

Oh my god, hi. It's been 2(?) years since I updated this fic and I can't be more apologetic of how long I had you guys waiting (if there's still someone who'd want to read this fic) but anyway, I'm kinda back. I'm gonna change the way I write this fic because even I got a little confused when I reread this. So the title of the chapter would be the name of the person whose pov I'm gonna show in the chapter and yeah that's about it. I know I for making you guys wait and then posting this short chapter but if it helps, I might post another one later so... I'm sorry, I'm really really really sorry. I 사랑 you guys so much.