Chapter 4

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

 

*Chaerin’s POV*

 

 

I’m preparing myself for my date with Jiyong-oppa later. Kkkkk. I’m so excited.

 

 

“Hey Chaerin! Why did you said yes to Jiyong-hyung when he asked you out?!” Seungri jolted at my room.

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

“Aish!!! You’re hurting my feelings!” he shouted at me.

 

 

“Eh?! But we’re not dating. :3” I said

 

 

“AISH! I give up! go on and enjoy your date with Jiyong-hyung while I’m here crying!” and with that he left the room. Aigoo. what’s wrong with that guy? Is he really serious about that dating thing? If ever, I’ll just apologize and tell him that the one I really love is Jiyong.

 

 

While I was fixing my hair, Taeyang entered the room.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah...” he said with a sad voice.

 

 

“What?” I said.

 

 

“Uhm... I hope you enjoy your date later. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of Seungri” he said while smiling. Aigoo... I think there’s something wrong. I can’t feel any sincerity in those words that he said. But instead of asking him I just thanked him and continued doing my hair.

 

 

“Oppa, can you help me pick a dress?” I asked him.

 

 

“Sure, but I think it’ll be better if you wear jeans. Jiyong likes simple girls” he said and walked towards my cabinet.

 

 

While we’re busy picking what I should wear, Jiyong entered the room.

 

 

“Oh oppa! What are you doing here?” I asked. Taeyang-oppa was still searching for a shirt as if no one entered the room.

 

 

“Uhm... I just want to check if you’re already ready to go but I guess you’re not. I’ll just wait for you outside” he said with a smile.

 

 

“Wait oppa! Is it okay if I wear a dress?” I asked.

 

 

“Sure... You’ll look great in everything that you’ll wear” he said. After that he left the room.

 

 

I was left there looking at the door. Why is he doing this to me? aigoo. it’s like my heart is about to pump out of my chest! Kyaaaaaa!

 

 

“Yah! Chaerin-ah! I think you’ll look good with this.” Youngbae-oppa said. Oh, he’s still here. I forgot. Kkk

 

 

“Sure oppa! thanks for helping me out” I said and took the dress from his hands and ran towards the bathroom. Kyaaaa! I’m so excited!

 

 

After I got dressed, Youngbae-oppa was not in the room anymore.

 

 

I looked at myself at the mirror one last time and head towards the door. When I got out, Jiyong-oppa was sitting on the couch while talking seriously to Youngbae-oppa. I faked a cough to catch their attention.

 

(Chaerin's Look <3) 

 

 

“Oh, you’re already here.” Jiyong-oppa said. “Let’s continue our talk later” he said to Youngbae-oppa. He stood up and walk towards me.

 

 

“Let’s go?” he asked. “Sure” I answered. We left the dorm and walked towards his car.

 

 

The ride on the car was amazing! I learned many things about him and we talked about music and many things. When we reached the cafe, he opened the door for me and we walked towards the table at the corner. The waiter came and took our orders. We both ordered the same thing and when the waiter left we started talking again.

 

 

“Aigoo oppa, I really worry about Seungri.” I said to him. I wasn’t lying. Even if Seungri irritates the hell out of me, I still worry about him.

 

 

“He’ll get over it. That kid is just over reacting” he said with a reassuring smile. Aigoo, he’s so cute! How can a guy like him exist?

 

 

*Seungri’s POV*

 

 

Waaaaaaaaaaaa! How can my Chaerin do this to me?! How can she say yes to Jiyong-hyung? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  I’m going to lose my mind!!

 

 

“Yah! Seungri-ah! Why aren’t you eating?! I cooked this food so you better eat it!” TOP-hyung shouted at me. Aigoo! How can I eat when I know that my Chaerin is with another guy?!

 

 

“Yah Seungri-ah, I know TOP-hyung’s food doesn’t taste great but you should eat!” Daesung said to me.

 

 

“Aish! What did you just say?!” TOP-hyung shouted at Daesung.

 

 

Instead of listening to their fight I just went to my room and buried myself with pillows.

 

 

After a couple of minutes thinking, I heard someone enter my room.

 

 

“Yah! Seungri-ah! Get up!” I figured out that it was Youngbae-hyung because of his voice.

 

 

“Aish! Hyung! I want to sleep!” I shouted at him.

 

 

“Aish this kid! Get up! let’s follow Chaerin and Jiyong!” he said while pulling me up.

 

 

“Eh? Follow them? But you said I shouldn’t?!” I asked. Earlier he told me not to follow Jiyong-hyung and Chaerin or else he’ll beat me up. aigoo, what’s  wrong with him?

 

 

“I didn’t say that! Come on! Let’s follow them!” he said enthusiastically.

 

 

Without any hesitation, I said yes to him and took some clothes for our disguise after that we left the dorm. When we reached the cafe, Chaerin and Jiyong-oppa is still there talking to each other sweetly. We sat on the table at the other side so that they wouldn’t see us.

 

 

“Yah! Youngbae-hyung, why did you suddenly want us to follow them? You like Chaerin too don’t you?” I asked. While we’re on the car, I was trying to figure out why he suddenly wants us to follow them and the only reason I can think is that he likes Chaerin.

 

 

“Don’t be stupid! I don’t like her, I just want you to be happy.” He said.

 

 

“How can I be happy when the only thing I’m seeing here is Jiyong-hyung flirting with Chaerin?” I said.

 

 

“Aish! Will you just be thankful and continue to watch them?!” he shouted at me. We almost caught the attention of Jiyong-hyung and Chaerin because of him!

 

 

“Aish! Be quiet hyung! you’re so noisy!” I shouted at him. After that we continued watching them.

 

 

*GD’s POV*

 

 

While I was drinking my coffee, two guys entered the cafe wearing a hat and shades. They sat on the table on the corner opposite us.

 

 

I think that the other guy’s body was familiar to someone I know but I can’t figure it out.

 

 

“Oppa! look at those two guys there!” she pointed at those guys who were wearing a shades and cap.

 

 

“What’s with them?” I asked.

 

 

“I think they’re gay and they’re having a fight!” she said. I looked at the guys and suddenly I realized who they were! They’re Seungri and Taeyang! But why  are they here?

 

 

“Hahahaha but I think they’re spying on someone.” I said.

 

 

“OMO! Are they spying on us? Aigoo.” she said.

 

 

“No I don’t think it’s us. I think it’s someone else.” I said to her. I have to lie so that she won’t go there and beat those guys up.

 

 

“Oppa! are you going somewhere after this?” she suddenly asked.

 

 

“I’m planning to go to YG building but if you’re thinking of going somewhere else, I’ll be glad to accompany you” I said. I was really planning to YG after our date because I still have works left there.

 

 

“Ooooh. Well I was really planning to uhm... you know... go to the amusement park” she shyly said.

 

 

“Oh... let’s go then” I nicely said.

 

 

“ Jinjja? You’ll join me? “She asked with a sound of disbelief in her voice.

 

 

“Deh... I think it’ll be fun especially because I’ll be with you” I said and with that she blushed. OMO! My Hunchae looks so cute!

 

 

“Aigoo oppa! stop talking nonsense!” she said without looking at me. aigoo, my hunchae is shy. Kkk~

 

 

“Hahaha! My Hunchae  is shy!” I happily exclaimed which made her blush more. Aigoo, I really miss calling her Hunchae. It’s been a while since I last called her that. 

 

 

“I am not! I just don’t want to look at you!” she said still without looking at me.

 

 

“Why? Am I ugly?” I curiously asked. As far as I can remember, what I’m wearing today doesn’t look bad. It actually looks hot. My hairstyle is simple but it  stands out because of its red color. All in all, I actually look hot.

 

   

(Jiyong's look *u*) 

 

“Ani~ I just... aigoo oppa! let’s just go to the amusement park!” she exclaimed. Kkk~ my hunchae looks so cuuute. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeooong! Sorry again for the late update :3 aigoo. I'm such a bad author. Anyways, thanks for those who are commenting and subscribing even if I'm a bad author. Kkk~ *u* Sorry again for not replying to your comments. I'm just soooooooo busy with school. Mianhe~ I hope you still continue to read my story even if I'm a very very very lazy author. Kkkk~ 

Anyways, have you watched MAMA 2012? *O* OMO! Big Bang looks so damn hot! Let's all congratulate them for winning the Artist of the Year Award, Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer Award and of course, Best Male Group Award. Let's also congratulate Jiyong for winning the Best Male Artist Award! *O*