Chapter 1

4 Girls+5 Boys=love?

 

*Dara’s POV*

 

Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Park Sandara but you can call me Dara. And I hate my roommate. Yeah. I’ll hate Kwon Ji Yong till the day that I die. Are you asking me why I hate him? It’s simply because he's so full of his self! It’s like he’s the most perfect guy in this world, which is totally wrong because the most perfect guy here on Earth is Dong YoungBae or Taeyang. He’s every girl’s dream guy. He’s so handsome and nice and sweet and is extremely hot! I’ll trade everything I have just to be his girlfriend! ghaad. Just thinking of him kills me. >///<

 

“Yah! Dara-ahjumma! Are you thinking of me again? ;)”

 

aigoo. This ugly Jiyong! How dare he call me ahjumma?! Aish. I hate him!!!!

 

“I HATE YOU KWON JI YONG!!!!” after that I ran to my room and locked the door. Aigoo. I really hate him! Why does he have to be my roommate?! It should have been Youngbae! Aish! >O<

 

 

 

 

*CL’s POV*

 

Hi! I’m Lee Chaerin or CL. I’m living in the same house with Korea’s hottest man, Kwon Ji Yong. Yep. I’m inlove with him. I just don’t understand why Dara-unnie hates her. For me, he’s the nicest and hottest guy on earth. Unlike that Seungri whose hobby is to irritate the hell out of me. aigoo. Why do people like him exist? Just knowing the fact that I’m breathing the same air that he’s breathing makes me want to move to another planet. Yes, I despise him that much. But who cares? As long as I’m living in the same house as Jiyong’s, I’m happy.

 

“Yah! Dara-ahjumma! Are you thinking of me again? ;)” I heard Jiyong-oppa called Dara-unnie.

 

“I HATE YOU KWON JI YONG!!!!” See? I told you Dara-unnie hates Jiyong-oppa (__.___”)

 

“Aigoo... Jiyong-oppa, I apologize in behalf of Dara-unnie. she’s just tired.”

 

“It’s alright. I’m used to it. Anyway, are you free t—“

 

“Chaerin-ah!!!! Please go out with me!” Seungri shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

“Uhm... you should answer Seungri. I gotta go. Bye” then he smiled at me and left. 

 

Aigoo TT__TT is he trying to ask me out before that ugly panda interjected? Aish! I hate you Seungri!!! >O<

 

“So... where do you want to go tonight?” –Seungri

 

“I HATE YOU LEE SEUNGHYUN!!!” then I ran to my room and found my roommate, Youngbae, seating on his bed while reading a book.

 

“Did Seungri asked you out again? Hahaha” he asked while laughing.

 

“Aigoo... I really hate that panda. Why does he have to ruin everything? T__T”

 

“Why? What did he do?”

 

“I think Jiyong-oppa was about to ask me out but he suddenly interjected T__T”

 

 

 

 

*Youngbae’s POV*

 

I’m Dong Young Bae, you can call me Taeyang or Youngbae. Well... I’m part of Korea’s famous boy group, Big Bang and I’m leaving in the same house with 2ne1. The others forgot to tell you about that? well... since I’m nice, I’ll tell you the whole story on how we end up living on the same roof. So... the 9 of us are working on the same entertainment but we never really get the chance to hang-out with each other. So... since  Hyun Suk-sajangnim wants us 9 to get along, he decided to let us live on the same apartment. And yup... after that, everything was a disaster. We only act like we’re a family in front of YG-hyung. so yeah. That’s the story.

 

I’m currently reading a book when my roommate, Chaerin, entered our room.

 

“Did Seungri asked you out again? Hahaha” I asked.

 

“Aigoo... I really hate that panda. Why does he have to ruin everything? T__T”

 

“Why? What did he do?”

 

“I think Jiyong-oppa was about to ask me out but he suddenly interjected T__T”

 

Oh... I forgot to tell you that CL is inlove with Jiyong while I’m inlove with her. Of course I’m not planning to tell her about my feelings. It will just ruin our friendship and I’m not planning to do that. I’m contented with our relationship right now.

 

 

 

 

*Jiyong’s POV*

 

I’m the guy Dara hates, Kwon Ji Yong or GDragon. Yup, I’m proud that Dara hates me. I know you’re all thinking that the reason why I always tease Dara is because I’m inlove with her but no... You’re wrong. I’m not inlove with Dara. I just like it whenever she’s pissed off. And to be honest, Dara’s not really my type. And for your information, I’m already inlove with CL. I mean, what do other’s don’t see in CL? She’s the complete package, hot, y, sweet and gorgeous. What more do you ask for?

 

“Aigoo... Jiyong-oppa, I apologize in behalf of Dara-unnie. She’s just tired.” CL said.

 

“It’s alright. I’m used to it. Anyway, are you free t—“

 

“Chaerin-ah!!!! Please go out with me!” Seungri shouted.

 

Aigoo. Why does this Panda have to show up everytime I’m about to ask CL out? It’s really frustrating!

 

“Uhm... you should answer Seungri. I gotta go. Bye” then I smiled and walk towards my room.

 

“Yah! Dara-ahjumma! Open the door!” aigoo. I’m really tired. I want to sleep.

 

“Whatever Jiyong-ahjussi!” aish. This girl is really pissing me off.

 

“YAH CHOI SEUNGHYUN GIVE ME BACK MY CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I was distracted by Bom who’s running after TOP-hyung.

 

“I WON’T!!! KISS ME FIRST!” TOP-hyung shouted back at her.

 

“KISS MY @SS!!! GIVE ME BACK MY CORN!” aigoo this two. They’re too noisy.

 

“Eh? What’s happening?”  Dara-ahjumma suddenly opened the door. This is my chance! I need to get inside.

 

“TOP-hyung and Bom-noona’s fighting again”

 

“Aigoo... they’re too noisy. I’m trying to sleep here! >O<”

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

I pushed the door with all my strength and got inside.

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Get out! Get out!” Dara-ahjumma shouted.

 

“Whatever ahjumma. I’m going to sleep.”

 

 

 

 

*BOM’s POV*

 

I’m Park Bom and I hate Choi Seunghyun because he always steals my corn T_T poor me. why do I have to stay in this ugly apartment with that alien? Believe me he’s not from this planet!

 

 

“Yah! Are you still mad at me?” the alien said.

 

“hmmp!”

 

“Mianhe :pout:” aigoo he’s so cute. T_T

 

“whatever. I hate you.” I started walking on the other direction but he blocked my way.

 

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to steal your beloved corn.”

 

“I hate you. Get out of my way.”

 

“Yah hyung! where’s Minzy?” Daesung asked.

 

“I don’t know! Don’t ask me!” TOP shouted at him. Poor Dae.

 

“Yah! You don’t have to shout! Aish! You’re really an alien!” then I ran to our room and locked the door.

 

 

 

 

*Daesung’s POV*

 

Annyeong haseyo I’m Kang Daesung and I’m looking for Gong Minji :3 aigoo. Where is she? We need to cook for today’s dinner T_T we’re responsible for cooking dinner this week because we lost the game. Whatever... I still need to find Minzy :3

 

“Yah! Maknae! Have you seen Minzy?”  I asked Seungri.

 

“No. have you seen my Chaerin?”

 

“Aniyo. Aigoo. Where’s Minzy T__T”

 

 

 

 

*Seungri’s POV*

 

Hello people! I know you already know me so I don’t have to introduce myself ;) anyways, have you seen my Chaerin? I have a reservation in this cool restaurant for the two of us but I can’t find her. Aigoo. My Chaerin, where are you?

 

“Yah! Maknae! Have you seen Minzy?” Daesung-hyung asked me.

 

“No. Have you seen my Chaerin?”

 

“Aniyo. Aigoo. Where’s Minzy? T__T”

 

“Yah hyung. why are you looking for Minzy anyway? Are you planning to ask her out?”

 

“w-what?! t-that’s so s-stupid!!” he said while blushing. Aigoo. My hyung is inlove with our dongsaeng.

 

“Whatever hyung. I’ll just look for my Chaerin.” I said and continued to look for Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

*Minzy’s POV*

 

Annyeong *u* I’m Gong Minji or Minzy and I’m currently hiding from Daesung-oppa XD kekeke. Are you wondering why I’m hiding from him? It’s because I don’t want to cook. Hahaha.

 

“MINZY-AH!!!!! Finally!” aigoo T_T he found me. I should’ve hidden inside the cabinet instead.

 

“A-annyeong haseyo Daesung-oppa”

 

“where have you been? I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”

 

“Mianhe. I was uhm... well... I was... looking for something”

 

“Oh. Okay. Come on let’s cook for dinner. They might be really hungry because of the training earlier.” good thing he didn’t noticed that I’m lying. Kkk. After that we walked towards the kitchen.