The man behind the mask

love begins with friendship

"So you're this kind of person are you?..."

[Your POV]
"Yumi..." I looked at him blankly, trying to figure out who he is. 
He can't be one of the stalkers, even though he could be mistaken as one for wearing such a disguise. The man took out his phone, I noticed his phone charm,
I have one just like it. "Kikwang" he took his eye off his phone and looked at me. He smiled gently.
"I thought you forgot about me!" He leaned forward.
"What're you doing here? You live all the way in Seoul don't you?" I asked.
"Yup, I was on my way to visit you, your parents told me you were coming back today" His phone vibrated. 
 
[Kikwang's POV]
Junhyung sent me a text
 
"Yah! where are you? I managed to loose them. have you been kidnapped? ehehe!" 
 
I texted back 
 
"Oh, so you're still alive? ahahha I'm in the cafe shop where we usually hang out! Meet me here".
 
It's been 10 years since I last saw Yumi, we were bestfriends. Of course we did keep in touch, we called eachother at least once a month, but we haven't really seen eachother. She changed so much. "How have you been?" I asked trying to make conversation. 
"Bored to death! I had no one to play with" She pouted cutely, a smile appeared on my face.
"What about you and your mask?" She tried on the mask.
"Remember I told you, one day I'm gonna be more famous than our parents? and you kept on laughing at me... Well look at me now!" I'm not really as famous as our parents... YET! Yumi looked shocked.
"Yah! Why didn't you tell me you debuted!" She leaned across the table and punched me playfully.
 
Junhyung walked towards the table. "You were here all along?" He was panting from all the running. Junhyung's attention turned to Yumi. 
"You look just like Yumi Choi, you must be followed by a lot of weridos," Junhyung observing her face. There was few seconds of silence, Junhyung turned to me and asked "So who's your cute friend?". 
"Junhyung, this is Yumi Choi, Yumi,Yong Junhyung" Yumi held out her hand but Junhyung was too shocked that he got out his sit. 
"A-are you ok?" She stood up wondering what was wrong.
 
[No one's POV]
"I can't believe that YOU, Lee Kikwang know YUMI CHOI!" All three of them got out of the shop.
"Hey! what dyu mean by that, FYI I know a lot of famous pe-" Kikwang was cut off, Junhyung turned to Yumi and asked her questions. 
All three of them got on a cab on the way to Yumi's appartment. 
 
[Yumi's POV] 
It wasn't a long drive, I wanted to stay and drive on a little bit longer. In that little time, it seemed like I never left. I felt like I've known Junhyung for so long, it was a nice feeling. When we got out the cab something told me that we were being watched. 
 
[No one's POV]
 A camera focused on the three friends behind a car. Many pictures of them were taken secretly, but most were a close up on Yumi "So she's the princess of diviness" a small mischievous sneer appeared on her face, and continued to take more shots.
Someone placed their hand on the girl's shoulder. She looked up in shock.  
"So you're this kind of person are you?" The sun was on the way, the lady could only see the silhouette of the guy's face.
The guy snatched the camera, and in a blink of an eye, it was on the ground smashed into pieces.