Men's need

love begins with friendship

 

 
"Just wanted to say hi to the reader Kikwang."
 
 
[Your POV]
 
My phone rang, it was my manager.
"Yumi-chan! Lets meet up today!" She sounds energetic and hyped up as usual.
With that said she told me the information and we met up. It took a while though, since I couldn't get rid of the reporters. 
I arrived at the meeting place, it was very quiet and hidden. "Yah! you haven't even called once ever since the group broke up!" I softly punched her on the arm. She giggled and ruffled my hair. 
"When did you arrive in Korea?" I asked fixing my hair. 
She looked away, I took it as she didn't want to answer that question. So I asked a different question. 
"Out of all the places in this town why here?" I looked around observing the place.
"It reminded me of the old times, when the group was back together" With that said, the comfortable atmosphere was thrown out the window making me uneasy and uncomfortable. 
There was a long pause, when suddenly my phone rang. It was Doojoon oppa. 
In a hurry I left the manager and rushed over to their appartment.
 
[No one's POV]
 
"Yah don't go near my fish!" Dongwoon yelled pulling the guy away from his fish.
"Look what you did! You better clean that up!" Once again the maknae was stressing, but he wasn't the only one "Yah! YOU ATE MY COOKIE! SPIT IT OUT SPIT IT!!" Yoseob walked over to the guy who was causing pain and stress to the beast members and he was shaking him like crazy trying to get the guy to spit the cookie out. 
"Ok! who reads ?!" A girl came out of the room holding out a magazine. All six of them froze and a long silence flew by. 
"Kikwang you read ? Wait till Yumi finds out about this!" The guy was struggling to break free from Yoseob's grasp. 
 Doojoon came up behind Junhyung and headlocked him. "I told you to hide it!" 
The dorm was in a very messy situation. 
Theres Dongwoon holding his bowl of fish cheering for Yoseob while Yoseob forces the guy to give his cookie back, Doojoon and Junhyung playfully restles in one corner, Kikwang and Hyunseung trying to get the magazine out of the girl's hand. The doorbell rang, but no one answered as they were too busy fighting. 
You managed to go in finding the dorm in a mess. 
"I told you not to be in the same room!" You walked over to the girl who happened to be her elder sister Yuna, she grabbed her by her ear. You made her way across the room towards Yuuta and also grabbed him by the ear. "What're you two doing here?" 
"Nothing, Just wanted to say hi to the reader Kikwang." Yuna replied sticking her tongue out to Kikwang, he gestured 'you're dead' and bit his lower lip. 
You quickly turned to Kikwang in shock and he quickly put his hands beside him pretending he was doing nothing "seriously..?"
"Yah men have needs you know!" Yoseo interupted the attention turned to him. 
"You read... too?" You asked, Yoseob shook his head in denial. 
"Yeah right, you're the one who brings them home!" Dongwoon's voice came from the corner of the room. 
"YAH!!" Yoseob's eye widened
"Oh yeah, it was supposed to be a secret" Dongwoon said intentionally. Yoseob covered his face with his hand, a gesture of failure. 
 
******
 
You got a phone call from the manager. 
 
"Meet me back here, and bring you sister and brother with you, I need to discuss something important."
 
You did what you were told. Only hearing the proposal for a contract.
"Your parents wants the three of you to go back to the music industry and start again."
All three of you looked at eachother awkwardly. 
 
[Your thought] 
 
There is no way I'm going back in the music industry, not after what had happened. 
I can't do it with out Yui and Yuki. 
 
__________________________________________________
What happened in the past?
Yui and Yuki? who are they?!
 
comments are loved :P