Yuuta the Llama

love begins with friendship

 

"Ok listen up you Llamas"
 
[Your POV]
 
*Next day*
 
I peaked outside the curtains from my appartment. Outside was packed with reporters. I was pretty sure that no one tailed me home.This isn't good...I walked back and sat on my bed unable to lift my head up. A phone call came in. It was my mum. She told me to go back to Japan right away, but I refused. There's so many things I've already missed out, and I don't want to miss out more. This might be the only freedom I may even get! I hang up, not hearing what else she had to say. Another call came, it was Doojoon oppa. "Yah open the door!" It was very loud, I could hear the voices of other people, which I'm guessing the reporters. I opened the door, and soon they were inside my appartment with them is their manager, who came to help and sort out the scandal. We went downstairs. The manager was about to speak, but suddenly someone stood by us. It was Yuuta and with him is Yuna. The reporters threw questions. But when Yuuta spoke everyone stood in silence only the clicking of the cameras were heard. "Ok listen up you Llamas," Yuna nudges him, the Llama boy looked down on her, she gave him a look, as if signaling to not use his everyday language. He cleared his throat "As I was saying" He's voice didn't sounc serious to how it should be. "Just to clear the scandal my sister is in. Everyone who's concerned about this matter should know what's the story behind the pictures that was shown to the public yesterday. Those who have no lives shouldn't jump to conclusion. Yumi and Yoseob are very good friends, just like how she's close to every members of beast. You losers have travelled a long way for nothing, you Lla-" Yuna pulled her brother's arm warning him to watch the words he uses, as the public will think badly of him, that wouldn't be good for his image. They all went inside Yumi's appartment. 
The six guys and their manager stayed inside the living room leaving the three siblings to talk in the owner's room.
"Ok, so what's going on? Why're you guys here?" Yumi was very confused. 
"We're taking a break, kiddo" once again my hair was ruffled messily. 
"But who could've leaked the photos" Yumi wondered. The elder sister left the room as soon as she had an idea of who it could've been. The two were left confused, they headed in the living room where everyone was. 
Dongwoon who is a big fan of the Choi family could not believe that he met all three of the famous siblings. He took out his phone and asked his hyungs to take pictures of him with Yuuta and Yumi. Soon all the members apart from Doojoon and Kikwang got out their phone and they all took pictures. 
 
[Yuna's POV]
 
SM building
 
If Seo hee really did leak the photos she's dead. The slammed the door open, seeing Heoyeon in the middle of the dancing room along with the other SNSD members, in the corner Seo Hee was sitting down. I made my way across the dance floor, I took the girl's hand and she stood up. all 9 members looked my way. They all greeted, I missed them but this was something I better take care of. 
I pushed her against the wall and stood over her. "Did you leak the pictures?" 
 
[Seo hee's POV]
 
Yuna's voice changed, it was breathy,cold and gravelly. Different from her normal sweet voice. It doesn't show that she is very frustrated, but I can just about tell how annoyed she is.She stared right in my eye. I was powerless and couldn't look her in the eye. "N-no." She backed off and walked away. 
When she asked me that, I also wondered who could revealed them. It got me wishing that I should've done it myself. 
 
[Kikwang's POV]
*one week later* 
*Concert*
 
Standing back stage I could just about see Yumi from the front seat. I was nervous, as if it was my first day on stage. This would be the first time she would see me perform, I better give it my all. My heart is racing. Suddenly Hyunseung appeared, he whispered trying to be heard on top of the loud noises. I followed him to the dressing room, where all the other members were along with other important staff members. 
"Ok, so this is everyone right?" The manager asked, we all nodded. 
"We have a big problem, our special guest today couldn't make it for the concert, as it turned out she is still in her variety show. With out her the concert will be very short, this is not what the fans have paid for, does anyone know who can replace her?" 
Me and Doojoon looked at eachother, having an idea who could replace the special guest. 
 
______________________________________________
Haven't updated for a long time.. ehheh 
Thanks to LENNAA for keeping me motivated! ;P