Reborn

love begins with friendship

 

"My second chance" 
 
[Kikwang's POV] 
Beast's dorm
 
The three annoying guys continued bugging me about Yumi, and by three I meant Hyunseung, Dongwoon and Yosoeb. I would've answered some questions if they shut their blabbering mouthes.
"How old were you when you guys took this?" Doojoon asked. 
"I can't even remember this picture being taken.. But I guess around nine" 
 
[Junhyung's POV]
 
I recieved a text from Hyoyeon with the details for her party: 
 
Oppa! The party's at mine on the 16th, make sure you and the guys arrive at 6pm! Oh and don't forget to tell the guys to wear formal clothes! Can't wait to see you in your tux! 
 
I notified the members. They've already cancelled all their plans for the whole week! How could they not tell me? I suddenly remembered about the girl earlier today. I secretly took Kikwang's phone and moved to a different room. I looked through his contacts and found Yumi's number. 
 
**Yumi's phone ringing (ringtone: Black and white by G.NA)**
 
"Hello?" Yumi finally picked up
"Sup, it's Junhyung," 
"Oh hey! What made you call?"
"Well..uhm, Ki-Kikwang was worried about the girl. So..." there was a giggle from the other end of the line. 
"Oh, is that so?" She said in a mischievous tone with a hind of suspiciousness. 
"Seo Hee! Someone wants to talk to you!" She shouted, I pulled the phone away from my ear. 
"Wait no! don't give it to he-" 
"Hello?" I don't know why but it was hard for me to speak to her. I breathed in calmly.
"H-hey, I just wanted to know how you're doing" I cleared my throat, the room was getting hot, or was it just me?
"Hmm, better than before. Thank you for earlier by the way," She sounded so innocent.
"I'll give the phone to miss Yumi now". 
"Hey~" she sang to the phone in a very energetic tone.
"Yah! Why did you do that?!" another giggle escaped . 
"Junhyung, when are you and Kikwang free?" She suddenly changed the subject
"The whole week we're free, why?"
"Great! Let's go out somewhere along this week!" she sounded excited. I couldn't refuse. 
 
**Finished their conversation**
 
When I walked into the living room, Yoseob was sitting in one corner hogging all the food, Kikwang and Doojoon were playing restling while Hyunseung was in his own little world again. Dongwoon suddenly popped out of nowhere, which nearly gave me a heart attack. "Hyung take me with you!"
dongwoon grabbed my arm bouncing up and down. "Where's Junhyung going?" Yoseob's voice travelled around the room from the little corner he was sitting. "I believe he was talking to Yumi noona, something about the two of them and Kikwang meeting up... I wanna come!" He continued bouncing, I glared at him, I felt someone tugging my other hand, it was Yoseob, how did he even get there, I was pretty sure he was glued in his little corner a second ago. 
"One thirty at her appartment" I told them what they need to know and didn't bother to tell them in detail. 
"Hyung~" The maknae and visual maknae moved both their eyebrow up and down, signaling to take them with us. 
"If they get to come then I'm coming too!" Hyuseung returned to Earth, he stood up in excitement. 
"Oh, but the only three names Yumi mention was Mine, Junhyung and hers" Kikwang hoping the others to stay. I can tell that he wanted to spend some alone time with Yumi since they have a lot to catch up on. 
 
**The next day**
 
I got on the van, Kikwang followed closing the door behind him..."WAHH!!!" The two of us shrieked in horror. 
Dongwoon was sitting right behind us! When did he get there? I was expecting him but it was unexpected that he would get on the van 2 hours earlier! He would not miss his only chance to meet the person he looks up to even if it was the end of the world.The door of the van opened, there was no one there so Kikwang reached for the handle to close it, Yoseob popped out earning another howl from us. Yoseob got in the van budging Kikwang out of the way to make enough space for him. Then Hyunseung appeared taking his place in the van.  Finally the van began to move. The can stopped a few of centimeters away from where the van was parked, we wondered why, it was then when we realised that we left Doojoon who was running towards our direction.
 
**Last night a couple of hours after talking on the phone with Junhyung**
 
[Seo Hee's POV]
 
It was already late, Yumi was fast asleep, I slowly got out of bed and rang Hyoyeon.
"What! I thought I made it clear that you've been fired" Her voice was the same as always. "I'm at Yumi's appartment right now" there was a long pause, I knew that would grab her attention. "What do you want?" she was willing to fulfil one of my request for the information I've got for her. "My second chance" this time I am determined to complete the mission without fail. "What have you gathered?" she accepted my request and spoke with interest.
"Yumi is meeting up with Junhyung and Kikwang in two days time" I suddenly felt a change within me, as if another person was reborn inside of me. 
"Follow her tomorrow and let me know their where abouts. I'll appear right before their eyes, from there do nothing else until you're instructed to do your next objective". She commanded, and I happily obeyed
 
___________________________________________
 
Ok so I said that this chapie was going to be interesting.... well there was a sudden change of plan... ahahahah
hope you enjoyed this mini chap! :P