Photograph

love begins with friendship

 

"Hyung whos this girl in the picture?"
 
 
[Seo Hee's POV]
Yumi's appartment
 
"Are you awake?" An angelic voice reached my ear. I suddenly sat up, but my head began to ache. 
"Just lay in bed for now," It took a few seconds to adjust my vision. I looked at the lady who was sitting beside me, it was Yumi Choi. She's even prettier in person. I thought that people were just exaggerating, but her beauty is indeed rare. I snapped out of admiring the angel right before me, I realized that I was intruding "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for causing you trouble" I stood up hurriedly, but I suddenly felt dizzy causing me to sit back down on the bed.
 
She gently my back "Try not to move too much, just rest for now" she smiled sweetly, and made her way out of the room. After awhile I walked out of the room. My head slowly peeked in the kitchen leaving my body behind the wall. I watched her in admiration. Her movements were graceful. The essence of the food traveled to my nose, I inhaled the scent, it was appetising. 
 
[Your POV]
 
I've finally finished cooking the last dish, I turned towards the table, and noticed the girl, half of her hid shyly behind the wall. Our eyes met, she quickly looked away blinking a couple of times, her body language showed timidness, her face expression was unmakeable, she seemed to be nervous...shaky and there was a hint of fear. I flashed a friendly smile hoping that she would atleast loosen up and show less tensity  "Are you feeling better?" I asked her and in return she shyly nodded. "Dinner's ready, come and sit here." I pulled out a chair.
 
[Seo Hee's POV]
 
I made my way to the table, where there were lots of food laid out --->>> 
I was feeling uneasy, I'm afraid that she might just be like Hyoyeon, but she doesn't look it, then again, Hyoyeon did start of being friendly. But this lady gives out a different atmosphere. We both sat down, there was silence for a couple of minutes, She got up and the massive T.V on her kitchen wall which broke of the silence. 
 
"Eat a lot ok? I don't know what type of food you like so I cooked some of the foods I could think of" grinning sweetly, she picked up her chopsticks and began to eat, I followed. My eyes widen with delight. I complimented her cooking skills. As the time passed my shyness slowly drifted away and I was able to talk to her freely.
 
[No one's POV] 
Beast's dorm
 
Kikwang asked the maknae to get his phone on his bed. Dongwoon reached for it when he accidentally bumped the table beside the bed, a notebook fell, he picked it up and a picture fell out, it was Kikwang and a girl, he looked very different, but even then he was handsome. "It's hyung with a cute girl, aww she's adorable" Dongwoon talked to himself. He walked to the living room where everyone was. "Hyung whos this girl in the picture?" the maknae held out the photo, Junhyung, Yoseob and Hyunseung gathered around. "Wooahh!" they all howled in response when they saw the picture, "Aaaww they're so cute! I wonder what the girl looks like now" Yoseob said aloud. 
"I bet she's a total cutie", "No doubt she's surrounded by a lot of guys", "She could be one of the singers, since she has the look" Hyunseung and Yoseob were in their own world trying to imagine the girl. "You have no idea..." Kikwang thought to himself. Doojoon came in the room, "Yah what's happening?" he observed the picture. "Why are you with Yumi?" he asked. "Yumi?" Yoseob, Dongwoon and Hyunseung repeated the name, Junhyung on the other hand wasn't too shocked as he was already aware that Kikwang and Yumi have been friends for a long time.
"Isn't this Yumi Choi?" He took the picture and examined the girl closely. 
"WHAT!" the other three (Yoseob, hyunseung and Dongwoon) roared in shock.
 
[Junhyung's POV]
 
My phone vibrated, it was Hyoyeon.
"Sup" I answered
"Oppa! are you busy in 3 days time?" 
"I dunno, why?" 
"There's gonna be a party at my mansion, will all 6 of you be able to come? Please~" 
"We'll see how our schedule goes, send me the details"
"Will do! bye oppa!" 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
Ok guys what dyu think of this chap?? 
not a very interesting ending... but the next chapie will be interesting I promise!!
Comments are loved! :P :P