Princess of diviness caught with BEAST?!

love begins with friendship

 

"Don't try to flip this whole thing around, you're clearly the one living in the past"
 
[Yuna's POV]
 
After chasing Seo Hee round and round, I finally caught her, she was behind a tree. I tapped her, and very slowly she turned.
"You scared me!" She sighed with relief. "Miss Yuna?!" Seo Hee sounded so surprised, I thought Hyoyeon would've told her that I'm coming back from the tour. 
"Yo! Sup with you?" I asked trying to make the atmosphere more comfortable. 
"N-nothing... W-why are you here?" same old same old, whenever she talks to me she stutters. 
"Oh, well I just came back yesterday from my tour around Asia, and today I got a call from Hyoyeon, she told me to find you, well actually she told me your where about... now here we are". Hyoyeon has always been mysterious and secretive, she would always tell me to do things without even knowing the reason for it. She owes me big time for this. I glanced over Seo Hee's shoulder, I spotted Yumi, with Kikwang and Doojoon oppa! My body moved on its own and went round Seo Hee on the way to their direction. 
 
[No one's POV]
 
Hyoyeon watched from a far of what's going on. She disguised herself, and plotted some few men around the area to keep an eye on her target. 
"This will be very interesting." She smirked amusingly. 
Yuna walked over to the group, who happened to be sitting down outside, where the tables and chairs were laid out.
She stood beside the table, one by one, they stopped whatever they were doing and looked up to see who had come. Yumi's eye widen, she stood up in surprise. 
"Y-Yuna..." Yumi suddenly grabbed Yuna's arm, they went to a nearby place, the guys lost sight of them.
"What're you doing here?" 
"Aren't you glad to see me? I mean it's been a while since we departed." Yumi glared at her still waiting for the answer from the amused girl. 
A small chuckle came out from Yuna's mouth "Don't tell me...You're still holding a grudge for what had happened in the past?...Are you?" Yuna was clearly enjoying the expression left on Yumi's face. 
Yumi giggled amusingly "Don't try to flip this whole thing around, you're clearly the one living in the past. Still not forgeting the day I-" 
"It's been awhile since we last talked, but as much as I want to catch up on what we've missed out, I still have some bussiness to take care of." Yuna interupted, she didn't want to hear what was about to be said. 
Yumi returned to the table. The attention was on her. "What was Yuna doing here? I thought she was supposed to on tour" Kikwang asked. 
"Yeah, it seems that she finished early" Yumi's voice sounded the opposite from earlier on in the day. They all knew that it wasn't the right time to ask what was going on, so they changed the topic, and with help of everyone, the mood quickly lifted up, forgetting about what had just happened. After they've finished eating what they've ordered from the resturant, they walked around the town, the large group went pass many food stand, and each and every one they pass, they would stop because of Yosoeb, Yumi and Dongwoon, who bought food from each food stand. 
"Aren't they full yet? All three of them have a stomach of 9 people!" Junhyung stated. 
"I didn't know Yumi could eat this much..." Doojoon was clearly amazed.
"Sure she could eat that much, but to tell you the truth she DOES eat as much as that everyday" Hyunseung's mouth widened from what Kikwang had just said. 
The large portions Yumi had eaten couldn't be compared to what the others have digested. Even Yoseob and Dongwoon who usually eats a lot, could not compare to Yumi's stomach.  
 
It wasn't long before the people discovered who was walking amongst them. The six pack of guys were getting ready to escape, but Yumi was still chewing down the food not caring about anything else.Yoseob quickly grabbed a person's wrist who was closest to him, which happened to be Yumi, they dashed for it.  Apart from Yoseob and Yumi the other 5 members got separated. Seo Hee who was tailing behind, and managed to take a few shots of Yoseob and Yumi.
 
*The next day*
 
Newspaper headline: Princess of diviness caught with Beast
 
"What did I tell you?! I warned you that things like this is bound to happen! Once she's let out she won't be safe at all! Even if she has hundreds of guards, they won't always be there to protect her, she's safer in the house! She isn't an ordinary girl and you know that!"
Mrs Choi (Yumi's mum) was very worried about Yumi. She's against the idea of Mr Choi letting her go out in public, especially when they're all the way in Japan and Yumi is all the way in Korea. 
"I'm sure she's safe, tell you what, by tomorrow if this whole thing is not cleared out, the we'll send her back to here ok? But if it's cleared out by tomorrow then we let her do what she wants" Mr Choi made a deal with her beloved wife. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________
Did Seo Hee leaked out the images to the media people?
What will happen to Yumi? 
Most importantly what's the relationship between Yumi and Yuna?
 
OoOHhH it's getting interesting!!~