Helpless girl

love begins with friendship

 

"People working for me only gets ONE chance."
 
[No one's POV]
The lady stood up furiously and gave a hateful glare at the man, before she could express her anger through words, the guy smirked and walked away. In a panic the woman sat on the pavement, nervously thinking of what she's gonna do about the camera. "I'm dead!" suddenly her phone rang. 
 
[Junhyung's POV]
We were about to enter the building but I heard something bash. I thought Kikwang and Yumi would've heard it too, but they didn't show any signs that they did. I guess it was just me. The structure of the building itself was outstanding, the inside was even better. Very spacious and well decorated it was like a hotel. The building even have a lobby with furnitures and everything, the table probably cost 5 times more than our dorm. People who lives inside this building would have to be a billionare! 
"So what floor are you in?" I snapped out of amazement when Kikwang asked.
"We can take the stairs, that's how close my room is to ground floor" We climbed the long but fancy stairs.
"Yah...I..thought..you...said..." Kikwang and I were literally crawling our way up the stairs.
"Quit panting" Yumi was laughing at us "My room isn't too high up the building" She continued walking up, while me and Kikwang dragged our body up. 
 "You know, when we were in the cab there was a billboard we passed and you know what I saw?" Me and Kikwang looked at eachother then back to Yumi, wondering what exactly did she see.
"I saw you two with the other guys...TOPLESS... flashing your 6 pack abs..." 
I gasped for air "Your point is...?"
"How exactly did you manage to get those abs if you guys hardly excersice?" She raised one of her eyebrow. 
The both of us straightned up trying to show that we're very fit. In the end we only reached the 11th floor.
When we reached her appartment, my jaw dropped with astonishment. It was like one of those houses in the movies I've seen. The view was amazing! 
I was in great shock.
 
[No one's POV]
"Hello?" the lady from before answered her phone.
"Seo Hee how're you getting on with the task?" A lady spoke over the phone. 
"Uhm... ma'am about that..."
"What. Hurry up and tell me, I have no time to waste" she was getting impatient.
"I...uhm..."  Seo Hee was too scared to speak. 
"I still haven't finished my concert, so I'm busy right now, I'll call you back later, and you better not mess up" The woman hang up, she was not one to mess with.
 
[Hyoyeon's POV]
There's no doubt that Seo Hee messed up. I should get rid of her soon before she screw everything. 
It was time for the concert, I got out of the dressing room with all the 8 members. 
After 2 hours performing, we got changed into our normal clothes. The girls wanted to have a celebration party but  I decided to skip since I still have someone I had to take care of. I got out my phone and called Seo Hee. 
"Where are you?...Stay there, I'm on my way" I told my personal driver the location. 
The car was parked and Seo Hee went in. "How did it go?" 
"About that..." I glared at her, she was unable to raise her head up. She told me what happened, her voice was wavering. The sign of despair.I love the feeling of being feared. "Move out." The helpless girl suddenly looked up. "You heard me, move out, you and your family could live on the streets for all I care"
Tears began to flow out her eyes "Please! please give me anot-" 
"Chance? People working for me only gets ONE chance." The tiny little girl was trembling all over. 
"Don't ever show your face to me, if you ever tell anyone about any of this, I won't show mercy. Get out" Seo Hee was scared all over. 
 
[No one's POV]
Yumi walked the two gentlemen down. They waved goodbye, in that same moment a girl nearly got hit by a speeding car. She fainted. Junhyung and Kikwang rushed to her. The car reveresed and drove away. The two guys were focused on the girl that they care about the driver too much. 
Yumi heard the commotion and rushed to them. 
 
[Seo Hee's POV]
I woke up finding myself laying down on a very soft bed. The room was  very big and extravagant. 
"Are you awake?" An angelic voice reached my ear.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Just wanna thanks those who subsribed :P 
Comments are very much appreciated :D