Midnight chu~

love begins with friendship

"lamas and  koalas..." 

[No one's POV]

 

It was around 11 at night, the moon was high up in the sky. He walked around his neighbourhood. Just as he turned the corner, he saw Yumi. A smile appeared his face. 

"Where is she going at a time like this...? " Joon pulled a confused face. Without realising it, Joon walked a few metres away from Yumi following her to the nearby park. "Why...did I follow her?...This is just an observation for my girl...yeah that's it...for Hyoyeon..." Joon thought to himself. 

Because he was deep in thought of why he really followed Yumi, it didn't occur to him that he was already standing infront of the girl who is now sitting on the swing. 

Yumi was expressionless as she looked at the person standing infront of her. "Oh sorry, were you gonna sit on this swing?" her voice snapped Joon out of his thinking head. 

"Oh..no no, don't worry, there's another one next to you..." He sat on the empty swing, he kept his feet on the ground and just swayed the swing a little bit. 

"Why are you out so late?" Joon looked at Yumi

"It's peaceful...plus the moon is so high up... It's nice.."  there was a silence for a second

"Do you live around this area?" Yumi started swinging.

"Yeah, I live on that building" He pointed to the building not far from the park

"Really? Me too! what floor?" 

"I'm on the 30th, you?" 

"27th.. Do you have any pets?" 

"I've got lots of fish, I can't really have cats or dogs since I'm most of the time busy, I can't look after them, do you?" 

"Nah.. I'm not into animals...the only animal I would actually want as a pet are lamas and  koalas..." 

With that answer, Joon fell off his swing laughing his head off. "A normal girl would want a dog as a pet, but you..ahha you're just not ordinary!" Joon had a hard time speaking in between his laughter. 

Yumi raised one of her eyebrows "Hey~! Whats wrong with that? I'm just being honest!" Yumi was starting to crack up due to Joon's laugh.

Their comfortable atmosphere never left the two and continued to joke around and tease eachother, as if they've been friends for so long. 

The two made their way up the building, Joon got off the same floor as Yumi and walked her to the door. Yumi was about to go in but before she could step any further away from Joon, he grabbed her arm causing her to look back at him. 

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Yumi asked in a worried tone, she placed her hand on his forehead to check if he had a fever. Joon pulled her close and into a hug. Yumi's head was on his chest, she can feel Joon's heart rate increase. Joon pulled her out of the hug and leaned towards her lips, inches away from kissing......

 

_______________________
 

I hope this chapter was worth the long wait!!! heheh 

So sorry I took forever to update!! 

I'll try to write regularly >.<

 

Comments are very much loved!!