A man in Disguise

love begins with friendship

 

 
"strangely he was wearing a white mask"
 
[Your POV]
 
The airport was packed with thousands of people, everyone trying to get a glimpse. I was surrounded with my personal bodyguards, all dressed in black and white suit. Cameras all flashing, thousands of questions thrown at me, I answered 3 or 4 meaningless crappy questions. Camera men everywhere I turned, following me filming every movement I made, I needed space. After a long and tiring hassle through the crowd finally I got in the car, the driver swiftly drove trying to safely get through the people overflowing the whole area. 
 
Just when I thought the driver had finally gotten rid of the stalkers, BAM! another one pops out. It was amazing how people would go through all these things just to dig out some dirt about other people's private lives. I always have to watch what I'm doing and saying, one mistake and the next day I'm suddenly at the front of newspapers, magazines, news and everywhere. 
 
It was no use, the driver was unable to lose them, it annoyed me, there's no way I can have any privacy. It was a long drive, but I finally arrived outside the building, where my appartment is located. It was a very quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. The building had 36 floors and is one of the best appartments there is in the area. My appartment was on 27th floor, it was perfect. The workers got all my luggages out of the trunk and carried them all the way to my appartment. ---->>> http://www.moderninteriordesigns.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/modern-interior-designs-living-room1.jpg
 
 
I decided to rest for a while, and unpack a little bit later. It wasn't long when I dismissed the guards, they lived in the same building, who knows what floor and what room, but I know they're close. I got hungry and wanted to eat. My fridge was full of goodies! But it wasn't going to satisfy my stomach, I diguised myself, I put on a pair of sunglasses, changed my dress into this
and made sure that the hood was on my head, which helps cover my face.
I managed to sneak out. I walked to the town, it was about 30-40 minutes walk, it wasn't too bad infact it felt so good! No guards surrounding me, no reporters and flashing lights of the camerara. I was for once FREE!
 
 
I reached the town, there were many shops to go to, I wanted to go shopping, but my stomach was stopping me, I needed to eat something. 
There was a small cafe right near me so I went in finding only three or four people inside. I approaced the counter and bought two muffins, a cookie and hot chocolate milk. Hhmm my fav! 
I sat down at the corner of the shop, furthest end of the room, outside the window I saw a glimpse of a guy running, later on he was followed by a bunch of screaming girls. A couple of minutes later another guy ran passed, followed on by another crowed of screaming girls. It got me wondering just what kind of town is this?! The muffins and cookie were delicious, it was very different from the other muffin and cookies I've tasted. I was about to get up to buy more, but a guy sat down on the same table right opposite me. 
I couldn't really see his face properly, he had a baseball cap covering his face, he also had sunglasses and strangely he was wearing a white mask covering half of his face. 
"Please don't mind...me... I'll be... gone...in a little while" He was panting behind his mask. 
He looked back as if he someone was stalking him. The stranger suddenly looked back to me, he froze and didn't even move an inch for a couple of seconds. 
I began to worry. He mumbled something under his breath, I made a puzzled look and the man spoke again, "Yumi..." He spoke again.
Damn I thought my disguise was pretty good!  He removed his mask, glasses and baseball cap. his hair was very black, it was glossy and looked very smooth, his hair was healthy,  his eyes were mysterious, and not to mention his red lips, he smiled so sweetly. He looked familiar, but where have I seen him?