Chapter 9

You Used to Love Him

Two hours passed and the new couple had woke up. Suzy hoped it wasn't all a dream. Her world had just been woken up after that confession. Suzy opened her eyes slowly and found she was still sleeping next to Sooyoung who hadn't woke up yet.

She smiled at him. He's cute when he sleeps. Suzy thought. He moved in his sleep. He was mumbling something but Suzy couldn't hear it. She continued admiring her new boyfriend's face.

"Looks like your happy" A voice just popped out of no where. "Omo! Min, stop scaring me" She held her chest playfully. "Haha, you've gotten over him?" Min said, referring to Suzy's ex boyfriend. She nodded happily.

Min smiled to see Suzy like this. She was also in Sooyoung's place. Liking a friend that had a lover. "Good to hear or see, since you haven't said anything" She cracked up a joke. They both giggled.

Sooyoung's eyes started to open slowly. "Hm...?" He was waking up. Sooyoung saw his girlfriend and Min. "Hello" He greeted Min since they didn't say anything before. "Oh I didn't get to introduce myself before. I'm Choi Sooyoung, Suzy's boyfriend" He flashed a big smile. He wasn't one of them cocky people who try to make themself sound good.

"Nice to meet c'ya, i'm Min. Suzy's room mate and friend" She smiled and held out her hand. Sooyoung gladly accepted. "Nice to meet c'ya too" He said it the same way Min did. Suzy was happy that he introduced himself as her boyfriend.

"Make her happy Sooyoung" She smiled and went back to her room. "Min isn't that bad" He complimented the younger girl. "Yep, she's not really good at first impressions and introductions" Suzy said. 

Sooyoung nodded and made 'O' shape with his mouth. "It's quite late. I best be going" He said and stood up. Suzy followed him to the door. They hugged each other. "Good night Suzy" He said. "Night Soo" She kissed his cheek. They both blushed. 

He was about to walk but stop. "Oh Tell Min I said bye" He smiled and disappeared from her sight. She locked the door and slid down slowly. Grabbing her heart. She was totally in love.

A Few Days Later (Jessica's Side)

She was a total mess. Jessica told her best friend Tiffany and suddenly everyone knew. Some felt sorry for her but some didn't mind since Sooyoung finally opened up. Tiffany walked into Jessica's room and saw tissues on the floor.

"Jessie, come on. Let's go get some fresh air" Her best friend tried to get her out. She didn't even eat or wash. "No" She said simply. "Come on!" Tiffany grabbed her and pulled her up with all her strength. 

Tiffany pushed Jessica into the bathroom, throwing her some fresh clothes and a towel. Tiffany literally guarded the door. After 10 minutes a fresh Jessica came out. She just plonked on the bed.

Tiffany sighed and tried to get her up. "I know your depressed but you need some air! It's bonfire night and your coming out!" Tiffany demanded. "God your demanding" Jessica joked.

"Jessie, It's either Sooyoung or Jonghyun" Tiffany said it loud and clear. "I don't know!" She ruffled up her hair. "Gurl, you can't live life like this. At the moment your dating Jonghyun but you love another guy too at the same time. You can't be with both" Tiffany tried to say it as simple as possible. Jessica nodded.

"Come on, we're going out with every and then to the big park for fireworks. We'll eat loads and loads!" Tiffany clapped happily. Jessica cracked a smile and agreed to go. Tiffany had a point and she knows it. 

A Few Days Later (Sooyoung's Side)

Sooyoung was happy with Suzy. She treated him great and he treated her back even better. He was forgetting all the pain Jessica had caused him. 

Sooyoung was just chillin' peacefully until he got a phone call. "Hey" He said. "Hey Soo, i'm planning to go to the firework display later with some of my friends, do you want to come?" Suzy asked. Sooyoung agreed straight away. "Yeah! I love watching the fireworks!" He said happily.

"Great, I'll see you at the entrance tonight Youngie" She gave him a nickname which made him smile like a madman."Okay Baby" He said. He could hear Suzy giggling. They ended the call and Sooyoung relaxed once again. Letting out a sigh of happiness.

I wonder what Jessica's doing right now. No Sooyoung, your with Suzy, she broke your heart remember. Sooyoung thought and mentally slapped himself. Sooyoung continued chillin', eating snacks.

Before he knew it. 2 hours had passed by. "Oh crap! got to get ready" He placed his packet of crisps down and rushed up stairs. Sooyoung quickly changed which took him 2 minutes but then his hair was a mess.

"Oh my god. My hair! I can't go out like this" He was being dramatic all over it. Sooyoung washed his hair and tried it. Then grabbing his gatsby hair clay/gel, starting shaping his hair.

30 freaking minutes of doing his hair, Sooyoung had finally finished. He grabbed all of his stuff and headed out to the park where the fireworks were.

At the Park

Sooyoung had made it just in time. He searched for Suzy and found her with a cup of something hot. She was talking to her friends. Sooyoung smiled and crept up behind her. 

He snook up behind her and covered her eyes. "Soo?" Suzy said. He released and his girlfriend turned around giving him a huge hug. "Oh you know the crew" She said. Sooyoung nodded and greeted them.

"Come on, the fireworks are about to start" Sooyoung said, checking his watch. They nodded and followed the couple. 

On the other side of the small park, was all of Jessica's friends and Jonghyun's friends. It wasn't a huge park so not many people went there. You had alot of space and could find people easily.

Sooyoung, Suzy and her friends went to the center where it was a good sight and so did Jessica's friends. "Omo" Tiffany said, seeing Sooyoung with another girl. They were hugging and holding hands. "What's up Tiff?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany shook her head and kept quiet. Her best friend shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. "It's about to start in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 ,2" The Host said. Everyone was excited. Sooyoung turned Suzy around and looked deep into her eyes.

"1!" Fireworks sparked up in the air. Sooyoung pulled Suzy in and placed a kiss on her lips. Suzy was surprised but then kissed back, placing her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately as the fireworks shone beautifully in the sky.

Colours going from Red and Pink to White and Blue.

At Jessica's side, she was making a huge decision. "Jonghyun" Jessica said calmly. He turned around. "Yes baby?" He said. She had a sad face on. "Let's break up" She said straight away. Everyone else around them had they're eyes on the firework but Tiffany seemed to hear it. 

Tiffany turned around, her eyes widened. "What... why?" Jonghyun shouted. "I just... don't love you" Jessica said coldly. She felt sorry for him for breaking up with him so suddenly and on a beautiful night.

Then a train of thoughts came back. "Plus! you bullied my sister!" She said angry. Her frown turned into an angry one. "Jessica...I-I didn't!" He lied badly. She scoffed. "My sister comes first" She said and ran away.

Jessica ran off, she could hear Tiffany shouting out for her but she just kept on going. Jessica didn't know why but she started crying. Missing Sooyoung since he'd be with her right now. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

"I-I'm sorry" She sniffed. "It's Okay... Sica" He said softly. Jessica held her head up high. "Soo..." She said. Tears streamed down her face once again. "A-Are you alright?" Sooyoung asked worried. She shook her head.

"I'll take you home" Sooyoung randomly said. "Thank you Sooyoung" Jessica thanked. After all that they went through, Jessica was surprised to hear him say that. He made a quick phone call, telling Suzy something popped up.

They went to Sooyoung's car and headed back to Jessica's house. It wasn't silent this time. "Jessica, what happened?" Sooyoung asked. Jessica sniffed. "I don't know why i'm crying when I was the one who broke up with Jonghyun" She said. Getting straight into what's happening.

Sooyoung's heart hurt seeing her cry. "I'm Sorry Sica" Sooyoung apologised. "I should have been there for you" Sooyoung said. "NO. Your not at fault. It was all my fault. I was stupid, blind and I don't deserve someone like you" Jessica burst out in tears.

"Don't say that" He said. "How about we be best friends again" Sooyoung asked her. I Love you Sooyoung, but friends would be great for now. Jessica thought. "Thank you for giving me another chance" Jessica wiped her tears away.

A smile appeared on both of their faces. Soon they had arrived at the Jung Residance. Since the fireworks were still on. The two 'best friends' watched from the big window that was in the living room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~! Did you like the update? 

It's confusing, I know but at least they're friends again :D 

For now...

Hahaha, Anyways take care y'all! Love you :3

Chloe.