Chapter 12

You Used to Love Him

It was quite dark and late because before the two lovebirds went back to his house, they went to the mall to shop for a while since Suzy felt like it. Sooyoung brought Suzy back to the Choi House. From the door, he had heard singing...he'd heard it before, he had hoped it was the last. Sooyoung opened the door to see Soojin on the karaoke machine, singing her heart out.

She didn't even hear the two come in. "Soojin" Sooyoung said normally. She didn't hear them and kept singing. "SOOJIN" Sooyoung shouted over the loud music. Soojin turned to see Sooyoung and Suzy giggling. 

Sooyoung started to applaud playfully at the older girl. "Lovely singing" Sooyoung said, trying to hold in his laughter. "YAH" Soojin started chasing after him. "WAIT TIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Soojin looked like a mad woman. She was chasing him with her arms flying around. Suzy stood there and was laughing, she couldn't stop. It was so funny.

Sooyoung was laughing as he was running. "Crap..."He said as he felt that he was getting a cramp. "OW OW OW" He said as his running pace was slowing down. "Hehehehehehe, i've got you now" Soojin said. Suddenly Sooyoung stopped running and held the side of his torso. "Ow..."He said sadly. Soojin crept up behind him and got him, putting Sooyoung in a headlock.

"Nooooooo~"He said dramatically. The two siblings were putting up a drama scene. After about 10 minutes of 'drama' they sat down on the couch. "Want a cup of tea or coffee?" Soojin asked the two. "That'd be nice sis. A coffee for me please and Suzy?" Sooyoung said and turned to his girlfriend. "A tea please" Suzy said. Soojin nodded and went to make the coffee and the two teas. 

Soojin came over and placed them on the coffee table. "Here you go" She said and grabbed her cup. "Thanks Unnie" Suzy said. "Thanks noona" Sooyoung smiled and took a sip. "Did you do much today?" Sooyoung asked Soojin as he bit his biscuit that Soojin also brought along. 

She smiled happily and nodded her head, remembering about Victoria. "I um... went to see Sica" Soojin said uneasily. She had known what was going on between the two. "Oh I see. Is she doing good?" Sooyoung asked, curious. "Well... I don't think Jessica's the same Jessica we used to know" Soojin said. 

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked. He was worried for Jessica that much that he didn't even noticed that Suzy was uneasy about this topic. "She's actually got a job and she likes it. I mean, Jessica?! Her family is wealthy, why the freak does she have a normal job?!" Soojin explained. Sooyoung was shocked to hear that she had got a job.

"Maybe I should go talk to her" Sooyoung mumbled, only Suzy heard since she was sitting next to him. "Arasso, i'm going to sleep. Goodnight" Soojin finished her tea and bid goodnight. "Suzy, are you tired?" Sooyoung asked. She shook her head. "Can we just watch TV and cuddle?" Suzy asked. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah sure" He said, turning on the TV. 

Sooyoung went onto the movie channel and it was Grease. A simple, old love story film. He sat back down next to Suzy and started to hug her. They enjoyed the movie. Suzy rested her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

The Next Few Days.

Sooyoung and Suzy woke up, they're backs killed because they slept on the sofa again like that night they watched Grease. "Ow..." Sooyoung said as he rubbed his back. Suzy did the same. "What do you want to do today?" Sooyoung asked Suzy who was still half asleep. "Um, I think I'm going to meet Wooyoung for coffee" Suzy blurted out. It was meant to be a secret because Sooyoung get's jealous easily.

She then realised what she had just said and covered . "What?!" Sooyoung raised his voice. "Your going to meet your ex?!" Sooyoung said, he wasn't happy that she was going to meet Wooyoung.

"Yes I am Sooyoung. Just accept it. It's like I can't go out when I'm with you" Suzy said. 

Suzy couldn't be bothered with his jealousy. "He's just a friend Sooyoung. Why can't I go out for a coffee with MY friend?" Suzy said coldly. Sooyoung didn't like it. Most of the time Exboyfriends/Girlfriends are horrible. "He's you-" Sooyoung was cut off from Suzy. 

"Stop being a jealous freak and let me live my life. I see you everyday, let me have some freedom" Suzy said without thinking. Sooyoung was hurt. Suzy was sick of him being jealous but she regretted it for saying mean words.

"Do I make you feel like you have no freedom?" Sooyoung said unhappily. His voice was low. "Soo I didn-" Suzy tried to explain. "Just go... go hang out with whoever the you want" He cursed. Suzy was taken back. 

Sooyoung sat down on the sofa and sighed. Suzy followed. She sat down next to him and held his hand. "Soo, I know you love me and I love you too but you've got to give me freedom. I've been with you for a month and loved it, but i've never been out with my friends in a long time" Suzy said. 

He nodded. "I'm sorry Suzy" Sooyoung apologized. Should I speak to him about a few nights ago? Suzy thought. 

#Flashback

Suzy layed down on her bed, it was the night of the one month anniversary. She was thinking about Sooyoung. She knew that he used to like Jessica and she still thinks he still loves her. 

"What should I do?" She spoke to herself, ruffling her hair.

*Beep* Suzy's phone went off. She wondered who would text her at this time.

To: Suzy

Hey Suzy, It's Wooyoung. 

How are you?

From: Wooyoung

She smiled as she read it.

To: Wooyoung

Hi Oppa, i'm alright.

How about you?

From Suzy.

They kept on texting each other through the night. Suzy sent the last text to Wooyoung, accepting that they'd meet for coffee. She played her phone on the side. The thought of Sooyoung worrying too much about Jessica was annoying her. 

She didn't know what to do. All she could do was wait for an answer. Was their relationship coming to an end? That was the question that was lingering in Suzy's mind. She remembered that one night that Sooyoung made her cry.

They were sleeping at Sooyoung's house. Suzy rolled around, she couldn't sleep and Sooyoung... well he was dead asleep. She wanted to cuddle with him to sleep but he just didn't budge.

Suddenly... "Sica...Don't leave me please" Suzy heard Sooyoung mumble. By this time she already knew that Sooyoung used to love Jessica. Her heart hurt and tears streamed down her face and onto the pillow. That night, she cried herself to sleep and the next morning her eyes were red and puffy.

#EndOfFlashback

Suzy took a deep breath. "Soo, maybe we should take a break" She said, It had hurt her heart to say it but she needed a bit of freedom. She was hurt but what was Sooyoung. His heart killed. He shook his head.

"Please no Suzy. I'll let you do anything I promise. Please don't end it. I love you" Sooyoung pleaded. He didn't want the realationship to end. His heart hurt and tears were fighting to fall.

Suzy shook her head. "Maybe this is it. Sooyoung, I know the way you speak, think and feel for Jessica. You love her. Not me. I was filling in the black hole she made for you" Suzy said bravely. 

That was it. Sooyoung's tears started falling. He was so confused. Was he only dating Suzy because of the black hole in his heart? He'd missed Jessica now he thought about it. "Suzy..." He said, wiping away his tears with his sleeve. "I'm sorry Sooyoung. I love you and still do but I think your heart belongs to Jessica. I've heard you mumble her name in your sleep before. It hurts you know" Suzy said, reveiling all of it.

He couldn't believe it. "I understand" He said. His head was hung low, he was scared to make eye contact with her. Suzy went over and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodbye Soo, thank you for the great memories. I hope we remain friends" Suzy said, a tear finally fell from her eye. It hurt her as well but she knew it was the best choice for him and her.

"We will be friends" Was the last thing Suzy heard from Sooyoung. She left the house. "S-Su...S-Sica" Sooyoung sniffed, he was about to say Suzy's name but then said Jessica's. "Maybe I-I still love you" He said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Holla! What do you think of this update? 

Drop a comment to tell me what you think :D 

Definately NaLiz next chapter~

Anyways, Thanks for reading.

My name is Chloe, and I bid you all Farewell.