Final

You Used to Love Him

A day had passed ever since the SooSica couple left Korea to head to Tokyo, Japan. They were now in the Choi Household in Japan. "Umma, me and Sica are together now" Sooyoung smiled and swung their connected hands. "That's great to hear! Jessica, you can call me umma" Mrs Choi flashed a warm smile. Jessica nodded in approval. "Neh Umma!" She cutely said, making Sooyoung cringe.

"Sica ah~ please, don't use your aegyo" Sooyoung pleaded her. Jessica shot her cold, icy glare at her. "I'm kidding baby!" He threw his arms up. She chuckled and gave him a panda hug(A/N: I like pandas :{D mwahaha) 

They suddenly heard 2 claps. "Okay, children! Time to head out to eat. I bet you two are hungry" Mr Choi spoke. The couple nodded their heads vigirously. They were like little children. Mr and Mrs Choi went to quickly get ready to bring them to their family restaurant.

10 minutes later Sooyoung's parents came down with smiles on their faces. "Ready?" Mr Choi asked. They nodded and the family went to the car. When they arrived at the restaurant, Sooyoung's eyes widened. "You didn't tell me you changed it appa!" Sooyoung rushed out the car and looked through the window. 

"Haha, It was done recently son" Mr Choi opened the restaurant door and let his family in. "Wah, It's been ages since i've been here!" Sooyoung ran around like a child. Mr and Mrs Choi laughed at their son's actions. "I'll start cooking, Sooyoung, get some drinks for everyone" Mr Choi said as he put on his apron. Sooyoung nodded.

He came back with the drinks and poured them into a glass cup. "Thank you Youngie" Jessica smiled as he gave her the drink. "No problem princess" He smiled widely and then poured his mother's. "You two are so cute" Mrs Choi said. Sooyoung and Jessica blushed at Mrs Choi's words. "Umma..." Sooyoung said shyly.

Mrs Choi bursted out laughing. "Aw" That's all she said. Sooyoung sat down next to Jessica and held her hand under the table. "So how long have you two been together?" Mrs Choi asked. Sooyoung scratched the back of his head. "It's been about 2 days umma" Sooyoung said. 

Sooyoung's mother made a 'O' shape with . "Well, that's great to hear. You and Sica go well together!" Mrs Choi flashed a happy smile. Suddenly they heard a shout coming from the kitchen.

"Honey, can you help me for a second" Mr Choi's voice was heard. Mrs Choi excused herself from the two and stood up. She headed over to her husband. He was plating up the food. Mrs Choi nudged her husband.

"What's the matter?" He asked without looking at her. She was looking at her son and Jessica. "Our son has a great taste in girls. I always liked Jessica. She was such a sweet girl when she was a child and still is. Very pretty as well" Mrs Choi said proudly.

"I agree honey. Oh yes, Can you help me bring these out?" Mr Choi asked. His wife nodded and took the dishes out. Mrs Choi placed the lovely looking food on the table. The scent of the food lingered around the restaurant.

Sooyoung was literally drooling and Jessica couldn't take her eyes off it. Mrs Choi chuckled and brought out the rest. Soon all of the food were on the table. "Itadakimasu!" Sooyoung shouted happily and dug into his food. His parents smiled at their son and started eating.

"Soo, don't eat too fast, you'll start chok-" Jessica was cut off from Sooyoung's coughing. She quickly patted his back and gave him his drink. "Thank you Sica" He said and pecked her cheek, completely forgetting that his parents were infront of him. "Awww" Mr and Mrs Choi 'awed' at the sight. 

Sooyoung and Jessica blushed and they continued eating. Sooyoung told them about the story of how they got together. "So, yeah. That's what happened" Sooyoung finished off. Jessica had no idea about half of it. 

"I guess our son isn't as shy as we thought" Mrs Choi said earning a chuckle from her husband. "I agree" Mr Choi smiled. The family chatted for an hour about what's been happening in they're life.

"So Jessica. Is there anywhere you would like to see in Tokyo?" Mrs Choi asked. Jessica nodded her head vigorously. Her eye's sparkled. "I always wanted to go shopping. I heard it's great here!" Sooyoung's eyes widened at the idea. He knew what she was like when it came to shopping. 

Sooyoung's mother clapped happily. "We should go shopping sometime Jessica. Like mother-daughter thing" Mrs Choi planned. Jessica agreed happily. Sooyoung let out a sigh of relief. He didn't have to shop with that shop-a-holic.

"Sooyoung's going to come as well?" Jessica asked while winking at her boyfriend. He gulped hoping not to. Hoping that someone would get him out of this mess. "I-I Um... appa..." He looked at his father who was looking away. "Yeah...sure" Sooyoung had no choice but to agree. Jessica clapped happily.

The family had finished eating and starting cleaning up. "Appa. What are you doing today?" Sooyoung asked while bringing the plates to the kitchen. "The restaurant's open today son. So I can't go out with you all today" He smirked at his son. "Have fun" He playfully patted Sooyoung's back.

Sooyoung gave him the 'puppy eyes'. But Sooyoung's father shook his head. "I can't close it today" He said. Mr Choi knew exactly how bad Jessica and his wife were when they go out.

Sooyoung sighed and went back outside. "Should we go shopping today?" Jessica asked earning a nod from Mrs Choi. "We've got all 2 weeks to go shopping!" Mrs Choi shouted happily. Jessica liked this. She literally skipped around with Mrs Choi.

"I LOVE YOU AUNTIE" She shouted as they both skipped around the restaurant. Sooyoung had fear all over his face. He walked to the corner and sat down. Rocking back and forth. "Haha, you'll be alright little Choi. Stop overracting" Sooyoung's dad picked him up. "Says the man who can't close the shop to go out with his wife, son and son's girlfriend" Sooyoung mocked.

Mr Choi chuckled at his son's behaviour. "Honey. We're all going out now. Have a good day at work" Mrs Choi kissed her husband. "Bye uncle" Jessica waved and bowed. "Thank you for the food as well" She added on. "Bye appa" Sooyoung said in monotone, earning a slap across the arm from his girlfriend. "See you at home" He smiled widely.

Sooyoung, Jessica and Mrs Choi took a taxi to the big shopping mall in Tokyo. Mrs Choi and Jessica got on so well. They were talking about shoes, bags, clothes and so on. Sooyoung walked lifelessly behind as his mother and girlfriend shopped.

All the poor guy could hear were giggling and talking about girl stuff. Jessica stopped her tracks as she realized that Sooyoung wasn't standing next to her. She turned around and held out her hand. He smiled slightly and interwind their hands together.

"Sooyoungie look. It's so cute~" Jessica pointed at dog plushie. Sooyoung nodded in agreement. "Ah~ so cute" She kept on squeeling about it. "What are you guys looking at?" Mrs Choi asked as she came back from buying something. "Woah umma, you already bought something and it's been like 10 minutes" Sooyoung said.

Mrs Choi laughed and nodded. "We're just looking at the plushie. It's so cute" Jessica showed Sooyoung's mother and got an agreement. "Wah! It is" Sooyoung's mother said. They continued watching and Sooyoung took a note of what the store was called.

They continued shopping around. Jessica and Mrs Choi wanted to enter a lingre store. Sooyoung shook his head as Jessica told him to accompany them. "Arasso. We won't take long" Jessica said in defeat. Sooyoung nodded and looked around shops that were not that far away.

One thing caught his eye. Sooyoung walked over to the shop and a piece of jewellery twinkled. He looked at the price and did calculations. He took a note of the cost and headed back to where his mother and girlfriend was.

"Soo, we're done here" Jessica said, showing her shopping bag. Sooyoung nodded and smiled at her. The three shopped even more. Jessica and Mrs Choi bought a lot of clothes and shoes. Even Sooyoung had to hold some of their bags. Mrs Choi checked her watched and the time peaked at 6pm.

"Kids, I have to go back to the restaurant to help your father" Mrs Choi said. "Oh okay umma. Do you want us to take you home first?" Sooyoung asked but got a rejection. "No it's okay Sooyoung. You two have fun" She smiled. 

Jessica smiled. Auntie's smile is just like my Youngie's. She thought. "See you soon Auntie" Jessica bowed politely. They exchanged goodbyes and parted ways. Sooyoung and Jessica continued walking until...

*Growl* Jessica's head turned towards a Sooyoung who was scratching the back of his head. "Hungry again?" Jessica eyed him. Sooyoung cutely nodded. "Come on then. let's go eat" Jessica said. Sooyoung nodded and went to his favorite place. He hurried off leaving Jessica behind, window shopping.

Sooyoung happily arrived at his favorite food place. He turned around and found Jessica wasn't behind him. He looked through the crowd and saw the beauty walking slowly. "Sica!" He yelled and waved his hand in the air.

People looked at him and Jessica. The American girl kept her head down and quickly ran in to Sooyoung's arms. The two went inside and sat down. Sooyoung went to order their food while Jessica layed her head on the table. She was falling asleep.

10 minutes later Sooyoung came back to find his girlfriend silent. "Baby?" He nudged her. Jessica's head slowly lifted. "Were you sleeping?" He was holding in his laughter. She shook her head embarrassed. 

He pinched her cheeks. "Your so cute yeobo" He smiled widely. Jessica blushed and covered her face with her hands. He grabbed her hands and pulled it away from her face. "Don't hide you beautiful face" He winked. Jessica blushed even more.

She didn't know what to say. Finally the food came out and Sooyoung started digging in right away. "Soo, what did I tell you. Eat slowly" She nagged him like a mother. "Yeah...Yeah..." He rolled his eyes like a kid. For once Sooyoung actually listened to someone about eating slowly.

Jessica smiled. "Good Youngie" She complimented earning her a smile from him. The two finished their food and sat for a little bit. "What do you want to do after this Sica?" Sooyoung asked and he wiped his mouth. "Can we go back home? I'm really tired" Jessica layed her head on the table.

"Arasso. Oh yeah, Sica tomorrow we're going sightseeing and going to the hotsprings" Sooyoung said. Jessica's eyes widened. "Do we have to walk?!" Jessica yelled slightly. Sooyoung sratched the back of his head and nodded.

She sighed. "Alright..." Jessica layed her head on the table again. After talking, the two headed to the entrance. "Oh Sica, you go ahead first. I'm going to quickly go to the toilets" Sooyoung said. Jessica nodded. She continued walking slowly and did some window shopping as well. 

Once Jessica was out of his sight, Sooyoung quickly ran to the store where it had the cute plushie. "Yes this one please" He asked the shop owner. Sooyoung paid for the plushie and thanked the man. Then heading back to Jessica.

She was looking at a shop that was near the entrance. "Sica!" He called out for her. She turned her head and saw her boyfriend holding a bag with something quite big it. "Hey Youngie. What's that?" She pointed. He smiled widely and passed her the bag.

Jessica raised an eyebrow as she opened the bag. Her suspicious look turned into a happy one. Jessica quickly took the plushie out and hugged it. "Kyaaa, it's soooo cute and it's so fluffy!" Jessica hugged it. (A/N: Anyone watched Despicable Me? IT'S SO FLUFFEH). "Thank you Youngie" She hugged her boyfriend, sandwiching the plushie in between them.

"Your Welcome yeobo" He said and held he hand. "Let's go back home now" Sooyoung held her hand. Jessica was still squeeling about the plushie, even when they got back to the Choi House. 

"I'm going to take pictures!" Jessica shouted and threw her shopping bags on their bedroom floor. Sooyoung followed her upstairs and she was already on the bed with her phone in the air. She was talking so many photos.

Sooyoung watched her from the door, chuckling at his girlfriend. "Done yet?" He called out and walked into the room. She was still taking photos. "Nope" She smiled at the phone camera. He walked up behind her and gave her a backhug which surprised Jessica.

It was the perfect shot for a photo. Jessica clicked the button and the light flashed. She looked at it and showed Sooyoung. "That's a nice photo" Sooyoung said. "I'm going to make it my wallpaper" Jessica said and messed around with her phone. 

"Hehe good" He said and pecked her cheek. The two played around like children and watched some TV. Sooyoung's parent still haven't got home and the clock hit 10:30pm. Sooyoung and Jessica were cuddling up as they were watching TED. 

Sooyoung happily wraps his arms around Jessica while the latter was falling asleep. Soon Sooyoung fell asleep next to Jessica.

The Next Morning

Sooyoung and Jessica were getting ready to head out early to the Hotsprings and to go sightseeing. "Sica? Are you ready?" Sooyoung asked as he finished putting his water bottle in his bag. "Nearly baby" Jessica said.

After the two finished packing, Sooyoung and Jessica left the house quietly so they didn't wake up Sooyoung's parents. Sooyoung and Jessica took a taxi to the rest stop near the mountain. 

"It's beautiful when you walk up there" Sooyoung pointed at the huge mountain. Jessica's eyes widened. Oh my god. How the hell am I going to climb that freaking mountain... Jessica thought. Sooyoung chuckled to himself when he saw Jessica's expression. 

"When we finish walking, at the top there will be hotsprings for us to bath" Sooyoung smiled. "Arasso. Can we go in that shop to buy some snacks?" Jessica asked. He nodded and the two went to the little shop. The two bought snacks and a extra bottle of water just incase Sooyoung's water ran out.

Sooyoung and Jessica continued their hike up the huge mountain. The two followed the cobble pathway. Passing many beautiful flowers. "Woah. Sooyoungie, it's lovely" Jessica said, taking photos as they walked.

The Shikshin and the Ice Princess walked for an hour, leaving them half way up. "Let's take a break here" Sooyoung said, putting his bag down. Jessica followed his actions and sat down. Jessica rested her head on Sooyoung's shoulder, the cool breeze blew by.

"Ah, this feels nice" Jessica smiled. Sooyoung agreed. The two ate a few snacks and drank some water. Sooyoung took the camera off Jessica and started taking photos of the beautiful sights. Sooyoung didn't forget to take photos of themselves.

"Smile Sica~" Sooyoung shouted happily and took a photo of his girlfriend. He flicked through the photos and was satisfied. "You look great!" Sooyoung showed her the pictures. "Haha, true" She nodded playfully. 

The SooSica couple had finished resting and started walking to where the hotsprings will be. 10 minutes had passed and Jessica couldn't be bothered. "Sooyoungie. How long until we get there?" Jessica asked. Sooyoung looked up.

"Depends on how fast we walk" Sooyoung said and faced her. "Are you tired already?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow. She nodded cutely. "But we just had a break" He said. "I know. You know how much I don't like walking. Yet you take me hiking" She debated. "True. Do you want a piggy back ride?" He asked and recieved a nod. 

He sighed and crouched down. Jessica clapped happily and jumped on his back. "Yah. Don't do that" He started walking. While Sooyoung was beginning to sweat from carrying Jessica and her bag, Jessica on the otherhand was taking many photos.

Finally after half an hour, the two reached the top where the hot springs are. It was a natural hotspring. Only a few people dare to walk up this mountain. "Youngie. No ones around" She said, as she looked around. "It's a natural hotspring. No one really knows theres one here and half of them don't want to walk up this mountain" Sooyoung explained.

Something suddenly popped into Jessica's mind. "So... we're going to be going in... TOGETHER?!" She shouted the last part. Sooyoug blushed and nodded. "YOU KNEW?!" Jessica pointed at him. He nodded again and scratched the back of his neck.

"Aish... at least I get to see how well built you are" She mumbled so Sooyoung couldn't hear it. The two placed down their bags and went away to take off their clothes. Jessica quickly threw off most of her clothes and jumped into the hotspring. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

Sooyoung wore his shorts and went back to where his girlfriend was. Jessica turned her head to find her well built boyfriend infront of her. He shyly covered his torso. "Y-yeobo" He stuttered as he got in the hotsprings. "Y-you are wearing something right?" Sooyoung asked. She nodded. "I have something under the towel" Jessica answered.

Sooyoung let out a sigh of relief.

Back in Korea

Lizzy and Nana were booking their holiday tickets to the United Kingdom(A/N: Yay, that's where I live xD) "They have tours and everything. I really want to try their food!" Lizzy was hyper. "Yah, the food there isn't much different than everywhere else in the world" Nana argued back. Lizzy glared at him.

He gulped and shut his mouth. "So... What do you want to do tonight?" Nana asked and backhugged his girlfriend. Lizzy smiled at the gesture. "Hm, I don't know sweetie. Should we have a movie night?" Lizzy suggested. Nana nodded in agreement.

Lizzy clicked her fingers. "OH MY GOD. TWILIGHT MARATHON!" She shouted. Nana's eyes widened and shook his head. "TAYLOR FREAKING LAUTNER. WE WILL WATCH IT. COME ON NANA!" She continued shouting on about Taylor Lautner and giggling to herself(A/N: If you didn't know. Your author here, Is a huge fan of Taylor Lautner. I mean come on... look at him :D) 

"Yah, you have a boyfriend you know" Nana said serious. Lizzy smirked. "Is my cute boyfriend jealous?" She teased and poked his cheek. He pretended to be upset. Lizzy pecked his lips. "Don't be upset. I'm sorry. You know I love you" Lizzy said cutely and hugged him.

Nana couldn't do anything else but smile. "I love you more" He embraced the hug even more. The two ended up watching something other than Twilight. Instead. They watched Pitch Perfect.

Back in Japan

"Ah this is so nice" Jessica said and stretched her arms out. "I agree" Sooyoung smiled. He was happy seeing that his lover was enjoying it now. The two chatted for a while and enjoyed the view from the hotspring. 

Sooyoung and Jessica cuddled up with each other and enjoyed each other's company. "Did you like today?" Sooyoung asked. Jessica rested her head on his shoulder. "Except the hiking part, yeah" Jessica smiled. Sooyoung laughed. "I knew you wouldn't like it" He said and embraced her more. There was silence for a while...

"I love you Sooyoungie" Jessica broke the ice. Sooyoung couldn't help but smile widely. "I love you too Sica chu~" He pecked her lips and continued cuddling with her.

Time passed and the two finished soaking up in the hotspring. "Since it's going to get dark soon, we should leave now" Sooyoung said looking at the sky. Jessica nodded  in agreement. Sooyoung got out first and helped his girlfriend out.

Jessica, being Jessica... slipped on her way out and they both fell on the floor. "Ow..."Sooyoung touched the back of his head and opened his eyes. "S-Sica" He stuttered, seeing what position they were in. "S-Sooyoungie" She quickly got up and helped her boyfriend up.

"Are you alright Youngie? I'm sorry" She checked his body for any injuries. "I'm alright honey" He smiled. "let's go get changed" Sooyoung said. The two went to change and came back out after a little bit.

The sun was disappearing and the new couple quickly left the hotsprings. Sooyoung, being such a gentleman he is, carried Jessica down the mountain. The breeze came along once again.

"Today was great Youngie. Thank you" Jessica kissed his cheek and enjoyed their moment together. "My pleasure sweetie. I'm glad you liked today" He flashed his eye smile. The SooSica couple enjoyed the rest of their night together, eating, talking and kissing.

Two Weeks Later

The two weeks in Japan were ending soon. Sooyoung and Jessica didn't want to leave, especially they didn't want to leave Mr and Mrs Choi. On the last day of their trip, they went out shopping one last time with the whole family this time.

Jessica and Mrs Choi went to a clothes shop while Sooyoung and his father walked around for a while. "Hey dad. There's something I want to get Jessica. Can you come with me to get it?" Sooyoung asked his dad. Mr Choi happily agreed, seeing they had nothing to do anyways.

Sooyoung and Mr Choi arrived at the jewellery shop. "Y-Your going to propose already?!" Mr Choi suddenly jumped to a conclusion. Sooyoung's eyes widened and shook his head. "Ani, I wanted to buy her that" He pointed at a beautiful necklace that was still twinkling from the last time he saw it.

Mr Choi nodded approvingly. "My son has a good taste. I must say so myself, it's very nice" Mr Choi stared at the necklace. "Get it for her son. She'll like it" Mr Choi patted his son's back. Sooyoung nodded happily and went to get some assistance.

After 20 minutes, the tall boy came out with a bag. "I think you should hide it" Mr Choi said. Sooyoung nodded in response and put it in his stylish bag. Sooyoung sighed. "Looks like i'm broke for the next few weeks..."He frowned. Mr Choi laughed and patted his back. "It's worth it" Sooyoung's father said.

*Ring Ring* Sooyoung quickly took his pocket out phone from his pocket and answered the phone. "Hello?" Sooyoung answered. "Sooyoungie~ Me and Auntie are finished. Where are you and Uncle?" Jessica asked. Sooyoung started panicking and the first thing that came in his mind..."We're at Starbucks honey" Sooyoung sweetly replied. 

Unfortuantly for Sooyoung and Mr Choi. It was at the other side... of the freaking mall...lul. "Okay. See you soon. Love you~" Jessica then hung up. "Appa. Run. To. Starbucks. Now" Sooyoung and Mr Choi started running to Starbucks.

Mr Choi was wondering why, and didn't want to run... he doesn't even like jogging. "Sooyoung...why...did...we...run?!" Mr Choi panted as they got infront of Starbucks. "Long story short appa. Jessica and umma are coming soon" Sooyoung said and looked around.

Soon Jessica and Mrs Choi popped out of the crowd. Jessica jumped onto Sooyoung making them fall. "Soo~" She whispered in his ear. "Hey honey" He smiled. The two got up quickly so people didn't look at them weirdly.

"So I see you two bought...a lot" Mr Choi and his son said in unison. Mrs Choi and Jessica nodded happily. "Arasso. Since all of you are done, we've got to go back because Sooyoung and Jessica's plane is tonight" Mr Choi said. They all nodded.

Sooyoung and Jessica frowned at it. They didn't want to leave the beautiful place. The family went back to the Choi house and Mrs Choi started cooking a delicious dinner. Sooyoung and Jessica went upstairs to go pack their things.

They'd bought so much, especially Jessica. While Sooyoung was packing his things Jessica came over and backhugged him. "Huh?" He was shocked. "Thank you Soo. For planning all this out" Jessica said sincerely. "My pleasure, I really wanted to show my mum and dad my girlfriend. Who is beautiful" He smiled while Jessica blushed.

"Kids! Dinner's ready" Mrs Choi shouted from downstairs. Jessica and Sooyoung's eyes lit up, the two dropped everything they were holding and quickly ran downstairs. The whole room was filled with a lovely smell that could make anyone drool.

The food was placed out on the table and the family sat down. "Dig in" Mrs Choi said. The two youngsters nodded happily and started eating. Mr and Mrs Choi smiled at the two. 

Sooyoung fed a piece of meat to Jessica, of course she accepted.(A/N: I mean, it's meat. You can't say no, unless your a vegetarian. Then...I'll give you some vegetables). "Gomawo Sooyoungie" She said cutely and munched on her food. 

"Your welcome sweetie" He smiled and continued eating. Mr and Mrs Choi watched the two eat so cutely. "Ah yes, Sooyoung and Jessica. I'm sorry that I couldn't take you back to Korea. Tomorrow is a very important day for the restaraunt" Mr Choi apologized. 

"It's fine Appa. Thank you for getting us the plane tickets" Sooyoung said. Jessica agreed and bowed her head. "Haha, it's the best I could do for you two" He chuckled. They continued eating and talking about what they've been up to in life.

The clock struck 5pm. Sooyoung and Jessica were upstairs making sure they have everything. "What time is our flight Youngie?" Jessica asked. "At 7pm. We've got 2 hours until the flight" Sooyoung sadly said.

Jessica frowned. "I don't want to leave Auntie and Uncle" Jessica shed one tear. Sooyoung quickly saw this and went over to her, wiping her tear away with his thumb. "I promise i'll bring you again soon okay?" Sooyoung gave her a sweet smile.

She nodded and they took their suitcases downstairs. Jessica headed downstairs first while Sooyoung turned off his bedroom light. "I'll see you soon..." He said to his room and closed the door. The young adult went downstairs to find his mother and father hugging Jessica.

"You take care Jessica. You're always welcome to see us" Mrs Choi smiled sweetly. Jessica nodded, tears formed in her eyes. Jessica hugged Mrs Choi for the once last time before they left Japan.

She turned to Mr Choi. "We'll hope you come to Japan again, but with a family or a ring on your finger" He laughed and winked at his wife. They burst out laughing. "Haha, maybe uncle" Jessica said and hugged him too. "Jessica. Call us appa and umma now" Mrs Choi and Mr Choi said in unison.

"Your not my friends daughter anymore. Your like our daughter in law" Mr Choi said. Finally tears dropped from Jessica's eyes. "Neh...Thank you so much for this trip appa, umma" Jessica wiped her tears and they group hugged.

Sooyoung who was standing at the top of the staircase, was touched that they were like this. He was glad that his family and his girlfriend got on. It was the best feeling ever. He walked downstairs and towards his family. Sooyoung creeped along and joined the hug.

"Sooyoungie~" Jessica smiled. The Chois and the Jung hugged and exchanged their last words before they left. "Goodbye umma, appa. Thank you for everything" The SooSica couple said in unison and bowed.

"Your welcome. Call us once your back in Korea yes?" Mrs Choi said, sounding very motherly. "Neh umma. Take care" They smiled and hesitantly left the house. Sooyoung and Jessica took a taxi to the airport. 

They didn't really speak, they just looked at the City while they were moving. Finally they arrived at the airport, of course Sooyoung paid for it. The two went inside and had to wait an hour and a half.

"Yeobo~ I'm hungry" Sooyoung pouted and rubbed his stomach. Jessica turned around and eyed him. "We just ate a few hours ago!" Jessica rolled her eyes. He pouted even more. "Pweassshhh" He did aegyo on his lover. Jessica smiled at how cute it was to her. "Fine and if your going to pout like that, I'm going to have to kiss those lips" Jessica winked. 

Sooyoung did the biggest pout he could. Jessica giggled and pecked his lips. The couple went to quickly get something to eat. As per usual, they fed each other, talked and made each other smile.

It was nearing the time for them to fly back to Korea. Sooyoung and Jessica grabbed their bags and suitcases. "Everyone bording to Seoul, Korea. We shall be leaving in 5 minutes. Please come to Gate 9. Thank You" The announcer said through the mic.

Sooyoung and Jessica quickly ran to find Gate 9. Fortuantly, they got there just in time. It was time to board the plane. As the two took their seats, Sooyoung looked out the small airplane window. "Goodbye Japan..." He said sadly.

Jessica hugged him. "Hey, it's not like we're not coming back again. Don't be sad Youngie" Jessica said. Sooyoung nodded and smiled. The plane had finally set off back to Korea.

Many hours later in Korea.

Sooyoung and Jessica got off the plane with eyebags. "Did you even sleep Youngie?" Jessica asked, half yawning. "Nope. That damn kid was kicking my chair" Sooyoung yawned as well. 

"Awww. My baby got a kid kicking his chair" She pinched Sooyoung's cheeks. Sooyoung rubbed his cheeks. "That hurt y'know" He playfully pouted like he did in Japan which got him a kiss on the lips.

As soon as their lips parted, Someone had tackled Sooyoung down. "Yah, noona get off me!" Sooyoung cried out. Of course, it was Soojin. "Oh, it's been horrible without you!" Soojin fake cried. "Really?" His face lit up.

"Lul no" Soojin stuck her tongue out and got off him. "I've got together with someone" Soojin smiled widely and someone stood beside her. "This is Victoria. My girlfriend" She pecked Victoria's cheek.

Victoria bowed to the couple and greeted them politely. Suddenly when they finished talking..."ERH MA GAHD REALLY!?" Sooyoung cried out again as he was lying on the floor with a body on top of him. 

This time it was the younger brother of the Choi's. "Hyung!" Nana shouted in his face and shook his shoulders. Nana then hugged him. "Nana...I know i'm fabulous but i'm breaking here" Sooyoung joked. The two jokers got up and dusted themselves off. 

Then a pair of arms wrapped around Nana. "Nana~" Lizzy whispered in his ear which sent shivers down his spine. "Ew...we're in public" Sooyoung covered his eyes playfully. "Haha, hey Soo, Sica unnie" Lizzy greeted the couple. She turned around and saw Soojin and Victoria.

"Victoria!" She hugged Lizzy. The two had been getting on quite well over the 2 weeks Jessica and Sooyoung were in Japan. It was 2 days after they left when Soojin and Victoria got together. Now Victoria practically lives at the Choi House because of Soojin.

"How about we all go back home?" Soojin suggested. "Yeah" The rest said in unison. "Sica unnie and Sooyoung must be tired" Lizzy said. Everyone nodded in agreement. The 3 couples went back to the Choi House.

At the Choi House.

"Ahhh! It feels good to be home" Sooyoung dropped his bag and plonked on the sofa. He was dozing off already. "Hey Soo, stop taking all of the space!" Nana shouted as he got through the door. 

"We'll sit on you" Soojin warned. Sooyoung quickly shot up and sat normally. They all laughed and sat down. Sooyoung was cuddling with Jessica. Lizzy was rested her head on Nana's shoulder and Victoria was waiting patiently for Soojin to come back with the drinks so she could hug her.

Soojin placed the drinks on the table and sat down next to Victoria. They all talked about SooSica's adventure to Japan for 2 weeks and the SooSica couple gave everyone presents. Luckily, they bought another thing so they could give it to Victoria.

Finally, Lizzy and Nana stood up from they're position. "Oh me and Lizzy need to tell you something" Nana said. Sooyoung's eyes widened. "YOUR PREGNANT LIZZY?" Sooyoung suddenly assumed. Which made everyone else widen their eyes.

Their eyes locked on the NaLiz couple. "NO!" He shouted back at his hyung. "We're going to the United Kingdom for a holiday" Lizzy smiled and hugged her boyfriend. A sigh of relief was let out by the rest.

"Thank god it wasn't pregnancy..." Sooyoung said earning a smack from Nana. "Hey, maybe I want to start a family with Lizzy!" He said. Nana quickly realised what he had said and covered his mouth. Lizzy on the other hand, her face turned red.

"Ooooooooh" Everyone around smirked and eyed the couple. "Anyways...Yeah me and Lizzy are going to the United Kingdom soon. That's all we wanted to say" Nana announced. The NaLiz couple sat down where they were before and the group of couples started talking once again.

Sooyoung stood up and went to the kitchen, followed by Jessica. They could her Soojin, Nana, Victoria and Lizzy laughing their heads off in the living room. Sooyoung pulled a small box out of his pocket. He turned around and showed it to Jessica. "This is for you" Sooyoung smiled and gave it to her.

Jessica was surprised and opened it. A tear dropped from her eye as she looked at the beautiful necklace. "I-I love it Sooyoungie...Thank you so much" She hugged him tight. "Your welcome princess. I love you" Sooyoung smiled. "I love you too Youngie. I really do" She said sincerely.

"You know Sica...Maybe we should start a family" He smirked at her. Sooyoung pulled her closer and pecked her lips, making Miss Jung blush.

That was the night of the SooSica, NaLiz and SoojinVictoria couple. THE END.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong. First of all. I'm really sorry for taking ages to post this. I had exams and stuff so I was busy. On top of that I had writers block D:

Anyways, I really hoped you enjoyed this fanfiction. Thanks so much for all you readers, subbers and upvoters. I apprieciate all your support!

My next fanfiction will be about NaLiz especially for my friend Lina :D I have no idea if it should be a oneshot or a story like this...hm, maybe about their trip to the UK?! OMG.

I'm sorry for the horrible ending. I'm pretty bad at endings but aw well...

That's it for now. My name is Chloe and I bid you all farewell.

Thanks so much for Reading