Chapter 14

You Used to Love Him

"Sica~~~" Sooyoung whined. It was the 5th time he had called out for her. Jessica was ignoring Sooyoung because he had annoyed her. He sighed and got up lazily. Sooyoung crept up behind Jessica and planted butterfly kisses on the neck.

She felt chills going down her spine. "Uh..." Jessica accidently made a moan, which made her blush straight after. Sooyoung smirked and began kissing her more. "Youngie..." She moaned faintly. She pulled out gently. "Youngie... I'm not ready" She confessed shyly. 

Sooyoung smiled and hugged her. "I know yeobo, I wasn't going to anyways" Sooyoung released from the hug. He smiled sweetly at his girlfriend. Jessica forgot about what had happened before and was happy in Sooyoung's embrance.

As the film finished, Jessica got up and went to the DVD Player, turning it off. "Sica, can I put the music channel on?" Sooyoung asked politely. She nodded and sat back in between his legs. 

'OPPA GANGNAM STYLE' They had heard PSY's voice come on. "OMO, LET'S DANCE HONEY" Jessica shouted and pulled Sooyoung up. "S-Sica, I can't dance" He said shyly. She laughed and commented "Yes you can, I've seen you dance before" Jessica glanced over to her boyfriend.

"I don't wannaaaaaaaaaaaa" He whined but then Jessica shot him a glare. "Fine Yeobo" He huffed playfully. It was nearing the chorus. "Ready?!?!" Jessica shouted happily, it soon came on and the two started doing the horse dance. 

Jessica and Sooyoung stared laughing but still danced, they were having a good time dancing to this fun song. "AYYYY Y LADYYYY!" Jessica and Sooyoung sang. It didn't stop them from laughing. 

The song came to the end and the couple fell down on their bed. Exhaused. Sooyoung and Jessica were panting. They faced each other and Sooyoung pecked Jessica's lips. She smiled and got up.

"I'm tired Soo. I wanna sleep" She yawned and turned off the night. It was pitch black but she somehow found her way to the bed. "Let's sleep then Princess" Sooyoung kissed her forehead, hearing the word 'Princess' made her heart skip a beat. She freaking loved it.

Within minutes, the beauty fell asleep. Sooyoung smiled, he was still awake and was thinking about what had happened today. Sooyoung thought it was too good to be true. To be with the person he loved. He'd thought it was a dream.

Sooyoung fell asleep, hoping to wake up next to his girlfriend the next morning.

NaLiz

Nana had brought Lizzy back to her home. It was weird since they didn't speak much, but it was because Lizzy was in deep thought. The only thing heard in the car was music. Nana kept his eyes on the road, but was worried for Lizzy.

"Lizzy?" Nana spoke up but got no reply. Did I do something wrong? Nana thought. He'd thought this night went perfect. "Sorry honey, did you say something?" Lizzy snapped out of it. He nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked. 

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, i'm fine. Just a bit tired" She said and started twirling his short hair. He chuckled. "I see, we're nearly to your home anyways" Nana smiled. 

The next 5 minutes they were outside the Park house. Lizzy exited the car and bid her lover goodbye. As always, Nana would wait until she's in the house before leaving. She pecked her boyfriend's lips and started walking to her door but stopped her tracks halfway through.

Nana was somewhat confused but then Lizzy ran back to the car and dragged him out of the car. "L-Lizzy! What are you doing?" He said as he was getting pulled along. She didn't say anything and pulled him into the house. 

"Sooyoung ah~ are you home?" Lizzy heard her parents voices nearing. Nana's eyes widened, he felt the need to hide. "Oh Hello Nana" Mrs Park greeted. He was surprised that they even made eye contact with him. "Annyeonghasaeyo" He bowed 90 degrees for over 5 seconds. Nana looked up to find his girlfriend's mother smiling at him. Even Lizzy was surprised. She only brought him in because she was going to settle this between the 3. 

She didn't know if it was a joke that her parents were pulling or it was for real.

"Nana. May I speak with you in private?" Mr Park eyed him. He nodded and gulped. Lizzy was worrying about what they would talk about. She grabbed Nana's wrist to stop him from walking. "What are you going to say Mr Park" Lizzy didn't call him father or dad which made her parents hurt.

"It's nothing bad Lizzy" He said. Lizzy hesitated but saw her boyfriend give her a reassuring smile. She let go of his wrist and watch the two men walk towards Mr Park's office.

Downstairs was just left with Lizzy and Mrs Park. "Honey, come sit down" Lizzy's mother said and patted a space next to her. She agreed but didn't speak a word. A silent atmosphere was created until Lizzy decided to break to ice. "I thought you didn't like him" Lizzy said in a monotone. Her mother sighed. "We think he's an alright person" Lizzy's mother sincerely stated.

Lizzy scoffed. "You didn't seem to trust him a few days ago" She glared at her mother. It was a cold stare. "I'll be honest with you, we saw you earlier with him. We weren't spying on you at first. Me and your father saw you outside from the cafe and saw how he acted towards you. We followed you both and saw him pay for everything. He takes good care of you" Mrs Park said.

Lizzy had a small smile on her face. "Also, we heard his last sentence that he said. I personally thought it was sweet" Mrs Park recalled the moment. "So your not joking?" Lizzy asked curiously. Mrs Park shook her head.

"We both now accept Nana" Lizzy's mother smiled when she saw her daughter's big smile. Lizzy threw herself into her mother's arms. "Thank you!" She sounded giddy. "I'm glad my daughter's happy" Mrs Park said.

Upstairs with Nana and Mr Park.

"Please close the door behind you" Mr Park said and seated at his big leather padded chair. "Yes sir" He closed the door and sat down on another chair. "So what would you like to speak about sir?" Nana said politely. It actually sounded like he worked for Mr Park.

"Hm... how can I say this simply" Mr Park tapped his foot. "Sir, please don't split me and Lizzy up" Nana was nervous and begged him. Mr Park's eyes widened. He'd never thought that Nana would get on his knees and beg.

Lizzy's Father chuckled. Nana raised his head. Mr Park held out his hand and Nana got up. "I just wanted to tell you that... We trust you with our daughter. I saw how you treat her. Especially today" Mr Park smiled.

Nana let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Mr Park. I promise I'll take care of her" Nana said. Mr Park nodded and smiled. "I know you will" He patted Nana's back. "Let's go downstairs to my wife and daughter" Mr Park opened the door.

The two headed back downstairs. Lizzy ran into Nana's arms. "We can be together Nana!" Lizzy let out tears of happiness. Nana smiled happily. Lizzy broke the hug and turned to her parents, throwing herself into them.

"Thank you. I love you Mum and Dad!" Lizzy said. Her parents were happy to see her smile again and hugged her back.

"Now Nana, take care of my daughter... Or else" Mr Park said seriously. Nana gulped and nodded. Then everyone started at Nana's actions. "I'm joking, I know you'll take care of her" Mrs Park said sweetly.

Nana chuckled and held his girlfriend's hand. "How about you two stay for dinner?" Mrs Park said. "Sure mummy" Lizzy used a bit of aegyo, it had made Nana cringe slightly. Mr and Mrs Park 'awed' at how cute it was.

Mrs Park starting making dinner, while Mr Park, Lizzy and Nana were sitting watching TV. One of Lizzy's favourite dramas were on. "Omo~ JB Oppaaa~~~" Lizzy squealed as she watched Dream High 2. 

Nana felt a bit jealous and bit his lip as she began fangirling over him again. He had to bare the jealousy everytime they had watched Dream High 2. Mr Park chuckled as he saw Nana a bit jealous.

He really does care... Mr Park thought. He had thought of something and nudged Nana. The younger boy turned his head and Lizzy's dad signaled him to lean over. "Yes sir?" He whispered so Lizzy couldn't hear.

"You're jealous aren't you kiddo?" He smirked at him. Nana shyly nodded his head. "I think you should prank her, make her jealous. Try fanboying over a girl in the drama" Mr Park said. Nana thought it was a great idea.

He nodded with a huge smile. Mr Park sat back to his normal position and waiting for the acting to begin. A dance part in the Drama had popped up. Ailee was featured in the dance part. "Oh my god! Ailee noona is so pretty!" Nana shouted out loud. It had made Lizzy turn her head at him. He glued his eyes to the TV. 

Mr Park was giggling to himself at the other end of the sofa. Lizzy went back to watching the Drama. "Dayum... she can dance and sing well!" Nana complimented Ailee while she showed her singing skills. This time, Lizzy was a bit annoyed.

She had glared over to Nana. He could sense it but didn't look at her. His acting was going well. Mr Park was trying to hold his laughter in as much as he could. "WOO! GO NOONA!" He shouted for the last time. Lizzy was jealous as hell. She shot him a full glare.

Nana turned his head to see Lizzy's reaction and of course, she was jealous. "Y-yeobo" He stuttered as he saw her furious eyes. Nana saw Mr Park laughing to himself quietly. He eyed him and got the same reaction. "You like Ailee more than me huh?" Lizzy coldly asked.

He shook his head and smiled which made her even more angry. "I see you like JB more than me" He replied seriously. It had made her calm down and realise what she had been doing.

Lizzy's eyes widened and threw herself into her arms. "No! I love you the most Nana!" She said and kissed him on the lips. He smiled. "I know..." Nana said before kissing her passionately. "I love you too" Nana hugged her.

"Making you jealous was Mr Park's idea" Nana smirked and looked at him. Mr Park's eyes were closed and his arms were in an 'X' shape. "PLEASE GET A ROOM CHILDREN!" He playfully said.

Lizzy and Nana burst out laughing. "Dinner's ready!" The heard Mrs Park shout. "Neh!" They got up and headed to the kitchen. Nana smelt beautiful flavours that was lingering around the house.

"Smells great Mrs Park" He said politely. "Oh please, just call me umma" She happily said. He was taken back but then nodded. "Neh... Umma" He said which made them smile.

"Then call me appa" Mr Park spoke up. Lizzy was overwhelmed to see her boyfriend and her parents get along so great. "Let's eat" Lizzy spoke up. Everyone agreed and started eating the delicious food Lizzy's mother had made.

"This is great umma" Nana called her 'umma' so comfortably. It brought a nice feeling to Lizzy's mother. "That's fantastic to hear Nana" She flashed an eye smile. As they ate the food, the family had a conversation about Nana's life and how the two had met up.

By the end of it, Mr and Mrs Park were touched about how Nana and Lizzy had met. "I'll help you clear up umma" He started picking up the plates and putting them in the sink. "Oh why thank you Nana. You really don't have to!" Lizzy's mother got up to help but Nana stopped her. "It's no problem. You go rest" He smiled and started doing the dished.

Mr and Mrs Park looked at Lizzy, giving her a thumbs up. They were happy to see that he really did change. "Thank you so much Nana" Lizzy's mother said. "Thank you for the food and making a beautiful child that is my girlfriend" He flashed a huge smile. Lizzy came over to him and hugged him.

Her parents left them to spend some time alone and headed upstairs to their master bedroom. "I'm so happy it's unbelieveable!" Lizzy was jumping up and down. "Same here!" He had so much joy in his voice.

Lizzy helped Nana with the dishes then the two sat on the sofa. "I love you Lizzy" Nana looked deep into her eyes. "I love you too Nana" She pecked his lips. The two cuddled as they watched Dream High 2 without any jealousy...

TBC.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello. Again I'm truely sorry for not updating.

I've got GCSE Exams and revision to do so I really don't have time.

I love you all :D Drop a comment if you like ^-^

My name is Chloe and I bid you all farewell.

Thanks so much for reading.