Chapter 13

You Used to Love Him

40 minutes have passed ever since Suzy and Sooyoung broke up. The broken hearted guy hated this feeling. The feeling of being left alone once again. It didn't hurt as much as when he confessed to Jessica and got rejected.

Sooyoung wiped away his tears and got up. He looked in the mirror, his eyes were red and puffy. Some of his t-shirt buttons were undone. Sooyoung did up his shirt, fixing his hair and went to the bathroom to wash his face. 

He came out looking much better than before. He took a deep breath and turned his door knob. Sooyoung went downstairs and put on his shoes, then opened the door. It was pouring down.

"Crap" He mumbled under his breath. Sooyoung let Nana borrow his car, he thought about Jessica. Sooyoung didn't care and ran straight out into the dark rainy night. Jessica's house was futher than Suzy's from the Choi Residance. Sooyoung was running, not even careful with his footsteps.

"Oof" Sooyoung fell over and hurt his leg. He grabbed it in pain and began rocking. "Ah...Ah..." He said in pain, closing his eyes.(A/N: Has anyone seen family guy when Peter falls over and holds his knee haha).

Sooyoung 'manned' up and endured the pain. "I've got to get there" Sooyoung said and picked himself up. Sooyoung quickly ran to Jessica's house. Finally getting there he was nervous to knock on the door.

He had butterflies in his stomach, his hands were shaky and he felt slightly dizzy. Sooyoung was about to turn around and walk back to his house but then stopped. It's like the angel and devil popped up.

"Sooyoung, your here why don't you confess" The angel Sooyoung said. The 'angel' Sooyoung was making a point, he fell over and ran in the rain to speak to Jessica. "Come on dude, screw that. Let's go home. Have a couple of beers and just chill out" The devil Sooyoung said. 

It sounded tempting to Sooyoung. "That doesn't sound bad" Sooyoung said. He was going towards the 'bad' side. "Shut up you!" The angel Sooyoung shouted and pointed at the devil Sooyoung. The devil Sooyoung ignored it and tried again. "Come on dude. The amount of events that happened today. You should just chill and have a few beers" He said.

Sooyoung nodded slightly. "Don't make me come over there and slap you across the face...With a brick" The angel Sooyoung warned. Sooyoung chuckled. His angel and devil were so funny.

He had thought for a while, still standing outside Jessica's home and his Angel and Devil were still arguing. Sooyoung took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The devil shouted. Sooyoung made them disappear and waited.

"Coming" He had heared a faint voice. The door opened and there stood Jessica. "Hel- Sooyoung?" She said. She was completely surprised by the visit. He was soaking wet, his hair was all over and on his face. "Jessica..." He said, swiftly moving forwards and giving her a hug. 

He wrapped his arms tightly around her. Not wanted to let go of her. "Sooyoung... what's the matter" Jessica asked, quite nervous. Jessica didn't wrap her arms around him and was just standing there like a stick.

Sooyoung suddenly had watery eyes, but he didn't care. All Sooyoung wanted was to hold her again. He pulled out of the hug and looked deeply into her eyes. Jessica never saw this look in his eyes before. 

Sooyoung moved closer and closer towards Jessica. Their lips only an inch away. Sooyoung closed the gap between them two. Jessica's eyes widened. Sooyoung deepened the kiss. He'd always wanted to kiss Jessica. 

As for Jessica, she started blushing hard. Jessica's heart started beating fast and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately. Sooyoung and Jessica always wanted this. Sooyoung stopped the kiss and put his forehead against Jessica's. 

"I love you Jessica" Sooyoung confessed, his heart was going to burst, he couldn't keep it in any longer. Jessica didn't know what to say but remembered something. "But what about Suzy?" She asked. He had frowned. "She left me, because she knew I only loved you" Sooyoung explained.

It brought tears to her eyes. "I...I love you too Soo" Jessica threw herself into his arms and started crying. They hugged tightly. Jessica missed his hugs, and his warmth.   "Achooo!" Sooyoung sneezed loudly making them break the tight hug. 

"Baby, your going to get ill... come in" Jessica was worried incase he got sick. Sooyoung felt a thrill as she had called him 'Baby'. He nodded and went into the Jung house. Sooyoung hadn't seen the place in weeks.

Jessica guided him upstairs to the bathroom. He took off his jacket to find his shirt was also wet. Sooyoung took off his top without hesitating, it had made miss Jung blush. It had revealed his six pack. It wasn't the first time Jessica had seen it as well.

He saw that Jessica's eyes was on his six pack and smirked. "Like what you see huh?" Sooyoung teased. She blushed harder and lightly hit him on his arm. "N-no" Jessica stuttered. She mentally slapped herself for being like this. "Come here" He opened his arms wide and moved closer to Jessica.

Sooyoung hugged her tightly. They broke the hug and Sooyoung took off everything else that was wet. He was only in his boxers and his vest top. Sooyoung felt comfortable like this. He dried his hair and went into Jessica's bedroom.

"Soo, you staying over?" Jessica asked. "If that's alright with you" He smiled and sat down next to her on her queen sized bed. "Of course it is" Jessica said and snuggled up next to him. He rested his head ontop of hers and watched the TV.

The two didn't say much, because they were enjoying each other's presence. "Want to watch a movie?" Jessica asked, flicking through the boring channels. "Up to you honey" Sooyoung called her sweetly.

She smiled as she had heard that, Jessica got up which made Sooyoung feel cold from where she was sitting. Jessica grabbed a random DVD and put it into the DVD player. It turned out to be 'Corpse Bride'. She sat back next to Sooyoung and pressed play.

Some parts had creeped her out. "Oh my god, Sooyoungie...He put the ring on the dead person's hand!" Jessica pushed herself more into Sooyoung. They had came up with loads of nicknames for each other tonight but the two of them loved it.

"Jessica" Sooyoung called. "Yeah Youngie?" Jessica looked at her boyfriend clueless. He gave her a warm smile. "I love you" He leaned closer and pecked her lips. Jessica's lips curved. "I love you too" She said. The two of them continued watching 'Corpse Bride'.

NaLiz

Nana guided Lizzy to Sooyoung's car, opening the car door. Like his brother did to Suzy. "Thank you Nana" Lizzy flashed one of her eye smiles. "Your welcome baby" He said and pecked her one the cheek.

It was a normal night for the two, but Nana always thought that when he had took Lizzy out to eat or to do something it's not romantic, like he doesn't pick her up or open the door for her. She had changed his life but he'd never do anything much back.

Lizzy on the other hand, didn't mind it. She had always knew Nana was like this, so it was some sort of surprise for her. Nana and Lizzy were off to the cinema's to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 2.(A/N: Omg, I recently saw this and dibs on Taylor Lautner. He's just a beautiful creature that was put on this earth! Team Jacob! For y'all who haven't seen it. I recommend it!).

Nana paid for the tickets, drinks, popcorn and sweets. It costed him a little bit but it was for Lizzy so Nana didn't care. "Baby, you should have let me pay for some" Lizzy pouted, he shook his head and smiled. "It's fine honey" He said.

The couple walked in holding hands. Nana was holding the popcorn, and Lizzy stuffed her bag with the sweets and drinks. They sat down at the destined seats and the movie started. Nana put his arms around Lizzy, pulling her closer to him. 

She smiled at the action. She rested her head on him and watched the film. Throughtout the movie there were gasps, laughs, and aws. It had confused Nana since he had only watched the 1st one but he had overheard Lizzy saying she'd wanted to see it.

The Busan girl's eyes were glued to the movie screen. The only part of her body that was moving was her hand, getting popcorn and sweets. Nana tried his best to catch up on the story line but ended up smiling like a fool at Lizzy.

She's so cute... Nana thought to himself. The movie had finished after about 2 hours. Lizzy and Nana exited the cinema. Lizzy still couldn't believe what happened in the film. She was still excited and happy. Nana opened the door once again for her and got in the driver's seat.

"That was great! Thank you for taking me baby!" She was giddy and jumpy. Nana was laughing at her actions. "You know i'm so lucky to have you" Nana said gratefully. It made Lizzy melt. "I love you so much, and i'll fight for our love even though your parents don't like me" Nana was unhappy remembering about what had happened at the Park House.

"I love you too Nana. I don't care what my parents say. I love you and I want to be with you forever" Lizzy smiled. Nana leaned over and they shared a passionate kiss. After they broke the kiss, Nana went to take Lizzy to eat Japanese Food.

The NaLiz couple entered the Japanese Restaurant and immediantly they got a table. The waitress gave them the menu and took their order for drinks. Soon the drinks came out and Nana and Lizzy were ready to order.

"Here's your drinks. Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked placing down the drinks and getting out her pen and notepad. The two nodded. "Can we have... this, this, this, this, this and this please" Nana said pointed to the orders. She nodded and smiled. "It won't be long there. Thank you" The waitress said and took away their menus.

Nana and Lizzy chatted for a while, it was 30 minutes until all of their delicious foods came out. "Dig in Liz" Nana smiled and poured the Soy sauce into the small bowl. She nodded, her eyes were huge and shining.

Lizzy started digging into her food, followed by Nana. "Taste sooooo gooooood!" Lizzy was practically drooling. Nana chuckled and passed her a tissue. "Good right?" Nana said happily, all Lizzy could do was smile. was full of food.

When the couple finished their food, they relaxed for a while and finished off their drinks. "Waitress, can I have the bill please?" Nana asked politely. The waitress nodded and went to get the bill, soon going back over to the couple.

She placed it down with a few sweeties on the top. Nana got his wallet out and took quite a bit of money out, placing it down. He gave a sweet to Lizzy, she happily accepted it but frowned when she saw Nana with all his money out. "Yah, i'm paying for it too" Lizzy said reaching into her bag but was quickly stopped by her boyfriend. 

He shook his head. "Leave it Yeobo" Nana quickly payed for the bill and helped her out of her seat. "Thank you for tonight Nana. I really had a great time. You acted like such a gentleman tonight" Lizzy complimented and hugged him. "I felt like I didn't do much for you" Nana scratched the back of his head, with a small smile. She shook her head.

"You do everything for me. I love you Choi Nana" Lizzy said and kissed him. "I love you too, Park Lizzy" He smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this update.

I was very ill earlier on this week, and I had writer's block :(

Anyways, take care. Love Ya'll and imma serious! Watch Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt.2 and tell me how Y! Taylor Lautner is.

Bye Bye~ Chloe