Chapter 3

You Used to Love Him

The four happily chatted as they waited for their food to come out. "So Noona..." Nana started off. "are you still with that Jonghyun guy" Nana asked straightforwardly. "Yes I am" She replied. "Ah I see. He's treating you well right or I will hur-" He got cut off. "Hehe, your like Sooyoung. Soo will protect me per usual Nana" She flashed a smile. He chuckled. 

"I guess my brother beat me first ay?" He said. Jessica giggled and nodded. "Now I should be saying the same thing to Lizzy" Sooyoung said. "Lizzy if my brother has hurt you. Come tell oppa and he'll get him for you arasso?" Sooyoung gave a playful glare and Nana. "Yes Oppa!" She smiled. "Nana has been great to me" Lizzy said and leaned her head on the older guy. "and she has been the best ever" Nana said, giving a peck on Lizzy's sweet lips.

"Everyone's in a relationship but me" Sooyoung sadly said. "Yah, i've tried helping you get one" Jessica said, gently hitting his head. "You know I like someone but they're taken" He playfully crossed his arms and pouted. 

Sooyoung looked like he was playing on the outside but inside, he just thought how oblivious Jessica could be. "Aww Soo" She pinched his cheeks. He faked a smile. Suddenly two figures came walking towards the table. 

"SOOYOUNG AH!" Kahi opened her arms, indicating for a hug. "Noona!" He said back and stood up. After their greetings Kahi and Jungah pulled up a seat next to them. "You guys remember Jessica" Sooyoung said. JungAh nodded and smiled. Kahi, being stupid. "Ah the one who you lik-" Before she could say anything more all you could see was JungAh flying ontop of Kahi to stop her from spilling the secret.

The two fell on the floor. JungAh hit the older one's head lightly. "Yah, you can't just blurt that out pabo" She whispered. Kahi rubbed the back of her head. "ow" That's all she could say. "Sorry baby" Jungah said and kissed the older one.

The JungHi couple got back up and fixed their clothes. The other four just looked at them. Sooyoung had a 'thank god JungAh noona was there' look. Nana and Lizzy were facepalming and Jessica sat there with an awkward smile, thinking what were they saying and what just happened the last 5 seconds.

"Doesn't Matter, so Jessica. How are you? Been a long time since you came here with Sooyoung!" Kahi tried to change the conversation. "I'm good thanks Unnie. How about yourself?" Jessica answered. "i'm good. Sorry about that before. Me and JungAh just needed to quickly say something to each other" Kahi gave her a eye smile.

Ah Kahi Unnie has such a nice smile. Jessica thought and smiled. "It's fine" Jessica said. "Well we need to get back to work. You kids have a good time okay, and You Mr Choi, need to come visit more with Jessica" Kahi winked. The boy went red. He nodded. The two went back to the kitchen.

Hours passed and the two couples had to seperate. "Hyung, i'm sleeping at Lizzy's tonight. Tell Soojin noona please" Nana said. Sooyoung made an 'okay' sign with his hand. "See you tomorrow or something. Nice seeing you again Jessica noona!" Nana said and hugged her. "See you later, bye Lizzy" Sooyoung and Jessica said in unison.

SooSica

The got into Sooyoung's car and just sat there for a little bit. "So what do you want to do Sica?" Sooyoung asked as he turned his head towards Jessica. "hm I don't know Soo. How about we just camp at your house" She giggled. "You want to sleep over?" Sooyoung asked. Yup, they knew each other for so long that they wouldn't mind sleeping next to each other.

Jessica nodded to his question. "Okay then, let's head back to your house to get your things" Sooyoung said but she shook her head. "I'm sleepy" She yawned. "so you want to use my clothes" Sooyoung teased. "N-no... I'm just too tired" She stuttered. She was lying, Jessica actually really liked Sooyoung's scent.

"arasso" He frowned when he heard it. He started up the engine and drove back to his house. It was so quiet between the two. Sooyoung was just paying attention to the road while Jessica was falling asleep per usual.

10 minutes later they had arrived at the Choi House. "Sica ah, wake up" Sooyoung shook her petite body. She didn't make any movement. He sighed. The younger boy got out of his car and went to the other side, opening the door and picking Jessica up in a bridal style way. She was resting peacefully in Sooyoung's arms. 

To be honest, although they've been friends since like forever, it was actually the first time Sooyoung picked her up like this, in a bridal style way. He liked it, it was different. Sooyoung could hear small snores from the older girl. He chuckled and brought her inside.

The younger boy walked up the stairs and into his room, plonking the older girl onto the bed first. "You're just perfect" Sooyoung whispered, looking at the sleeping beauty. Sooyoung took off his top, his six pack showing. At that very moment Jessica slowly woke up. She fully opened her eyes to see Sooyoung topless. 

opened wide at the sight. "Oh Sica your awake!" Sooyoung said and covered his torso. "Soo your quite built. Since when?!" She teased and poked his stomach. "Yah, stop it. I've been like this for a little while" Sooyoung scratched the back of his head. "I'm going to get changed. Here's come clothes for you Sica" He said and passed some of his blue PJ's over to Jessica. 

"Thanks" She said. Sooyoung got changed in the bathroom and Jessica was changing in his bedroom but... He didn't know Jessica was changing.

The younger boy opened the door and was about to walk out when he still saw Jessica still getting change. "OH MY GOD!" Jessica screamed. Sooyoung covered his eyes. "I-I'm sorry Sica. I-I didn't know you were getting changed" He apologised. Jessica threw some pillows at him. Sooyoung backed into the bathroom once again.

He put his hand on his heart. "oh my god. She's got such a nice body. She's so y" He said under his breath.

*Knock Knock*

*Knock Knock*

"Soo, i've finished getting ready" Jessica shouted from outside. Sooyoung went outside. They both layed down on the bed. "Sorry about before" Sooyoung said. Jessica went on her side and looked at Sooyoung. Playing with his hair. "It's fine Soo" She chuckled. The layed there like a couple. Sooyoung's eyes began to get heavy. Soon the younger guy fell asleep leaving Jessica just playing with his hair.

She traced his face. "Soo. You are attractive I've got to admit" She smiled. "Now i'm so close to your face and we're older. You're pretty handsome" She whispered. "Night Sooyoung" She said and fell asleep hugging Sooyoung.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated. Sorry for not updating for 2 weeks. I've started school and already got some work.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Peace. Chloe <3