Chapter 4

You Used to Love Him

Sooyoung woke up to find some small arms wrapped around his waist. He looked down to find that Jessica's legs were drapped on him. He blushed slightly seeing them in a position like this. He tried to get out of her grip without waking her. Sooyoung slipped out and put a pillow next to Jessica so she could hug it.

He quietly exited his room and walked downstairs to find his sister already eating breakfeast and ready the newspaper. "Soojin noona. Morning!" He said and went to the fridge. "Morning Soo. I see Jessica slept over again. You guys looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb you hehe" Soojing said. "Hehe is that so?" He scratched the back of his head and chuckled.

"Well I won't be back for a couple of days. I will be working at the office. A huge project has started" Soojin told him. "Ah I see. Well don't get ill and take care noona. I don't want you sick because of work" He said seriously. They were very close and cared about each other's health.

Soojin smiled and patted his head. "I will Soo" She hugged him and continued to eat. She got ready, said goodbye to her brother and left the house. Sooyoung looked and saw what ingredients they had in the house. He wanted to make Jessica and himself some breakfreast, since it's been a long time since it happened.

"hmm..." He scanned the fridge, picking out some food. The young guy started to make something for them to eat. 

Jessica had woken up and brushed her teeth, washing her face. She opened the door and she could smell something delicious cooking up. It was lingering in the air. She creeped downstairs like a creeper. The older girl saw Sooyoung cooking and whistling. Shaking his at the same time. She smirked and tip toed over, wrapping her arms around him.

Sooyoung flinched. "Morning Soo" Jessica purred in his ears. "Goodmorning Sica. Breakfeast is nearly done" He said, trying to not stutter at the sudden actions. He was blushing thinking if Jessica had seen his buttshaking before. "Nice dancing before. Your is really working today" Jessica smirked and . He blushed even harder now.

Doh! He facepalmed. "You.Are.Such.A.BYUN" He said loudly. "You make us seem like a couple" Sooyoung continued. He didn't know why he said it, because he actually did want them to be together.

"Well, Soo I've got to be honest, You are attractive" She said and poked his cheek. The younger guy's heart started beating so fast. He thought it was going to pop out of his chest any second now. "T-thank you" He stuttered. "S-so are y-you" He said. "Aww, thanks Soo" She said and hugged him.

Sooyoung smiled and plated up the food. "Thank you~~~" Jessica did some rare aegyo on Sooyoung. He started giggling like a girl. "Oh god Jessica, you and your aegyo!" He said and pinched both of her cheeks. "So what are we doing today?" Sooyoung asked. "Um, I'm meeting up with Jonghyun later..." Jessica said.

Sooyoung's smile turned into a frown. "alright" Was the only thing he said. Disappointment writen all over his face. "You can come if you want. Why would I leave my bestfriend alone" She smiled. He shook his head. "No it's fine. You go hang out with your boyfriend and i'll just go out with some friends. Something like that" He said and continued eating.

Jessica felt sorry for leaving him all the time. When he made her breakfeast or let's her stay over, she always ends up leaving him to go out with Jonghyun. "oh alright..." She felt guilty. "When are you going out" Sooyoung asked. The older girl checked the time. "Omo, I have to leave soon" She said and quickly finished her food. She placed the plate in the sink and washed it. "I need to get changed then leave" She ran upstairs. 

Sooyoung sighed. He didn't even finish his food. Sooyoung just got up and sat on the couch. Putting on the TV. Five minutes later, footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. Sooyoung paid no attention to it. Jessica had got down to the bottom of the stairs, she saw that Sooyoung left his plate on the table, it wasn't even finished. 

She thought it was somewhat weird since the shikshin would never leave any food. "Soo, are you alright?" Jessica said and sat down next to him. He nodded, avoiding her gaze. The older girl hugged Sooyoung. "I'm sorry, I'll come over some other time and the next day we'll have a bestfriend day like the good old times okay?" She whispered in his ear. 

He said nothing. 

*Buzz* *Buzz*

Jessica's phone vibrated. "I've got to go Soo. Thanks for everything and I'm sorry" She said and got up. He didn't say goodbye, just sat there watching the television. Jessica frowned and left. 

With NaLiz.

"Yah yeobo, why have we got to go see your parents?" Nana complained. "because we do!" Lizzy was getting annoyed. "But they hate me!" Nana whined like a little kid. "No they don't now hurry up or i'll leave you" She tried to say it as serious as possible. "FINE!" He huffed and crossed his arms.

"That's a good boy" Lizzy patted his head. "I am not your child" Nana said. "I'm your boyfriend,  or even maybe future husband" Nana smirked. "Who knows, you might even be my ex if you be like this!" Lizzy said. Nana's eyes widened. "I'm sorry baby" He said and hugged her. "I love you Nana, don't ever think i'll break up with you" Lizzy hugged him back.

"You changed my life. I love you" Nana said back. Lizzy smiled widely. "I love you too. Now let's go" Lizzy said and grabbed her bag. The lovebirds entered the car and began driving to Lizzy's parents place.

10 minutes later NaLiz couple arrived at Lizzy's parents place. They stood at the front door, Nana took a deep breath. Lizzy unlocked the door and they walked inside. The older boy stood behind Lizzy. They took off their shoes and entered. 

"Umma! Appa!" Lizzy shouted. "Omo Lizzy ah~!" Her mother said happily and came down the stairs. She saw her daughter and Nana. "oh so I see you have brought Nana with you" She said. Her smile disappeared. "Annyeonghasaeyo" He did a 90 degree bow. 

She faked a smile. "Let me get your appa Lizzy" Her mother said and walked upstairs. Once she had gone out of NaLiz's sight, Lizzy turned around and faced her boyfriend. "Maybe I should just leave Lizzy" Nana was about to walk away but Lizzy held his hand. "Your staying" Lizzy forcefully pulled him back and into her arms. 

Soon both of Lizzy's parents came down with a straight face. "Hello Darling" Her father said and opened his arms out wide. The young girl jumped into his arms. "I missed you appa and umma" Lizzy said. "We missed you too Honey" He said back, totally ignoring Nana. "Come on, let's sit down" He said, they nodded. Lizzy was about to move but sensed that Nana wasn't moving.

"Come on yeobo" Lizzy said grabbing his hand and dragging him in. "Hello Mr Park" He bowed. The older man just stared at him. "Ah Nana" It was just them two words. "Appa, Umma, may I speak to you upstairs?" Lizzy asked. "Of course you can" They said in unison and headed upstairs. Nana just sat there, frozen.

Lizzy and Her Parents.

"Umma, Appa! Why are you completely blanking my boyfriend!" Lizzy said angrily. Her parents said nothing. "Why don't you like him? Why can't you accept him?" Lizzy shouted but not loud enough so Nana could hear.

"Honey, I just don't think he's good enough for you. I mean remember his attitude when you brought him over" Mr Park said. This was before they had gotten together. Nana and Lizzy were doing some school project at Lizzy's house and his attitude wasn't the best. "I swear he's changed Appa!" Lizzy had tears in her eyes. She didn't like how her parents treated the love of her life.

"Lizzy ah, we can't accept him" Mrs Park said. "Just give him a chance for godness sake!" Lizzy said. She was getting more aggressive. "Lizzy, we've set you up with someone else, his name is Lee Joon. A very nice gentleman who is the son of our dear friend. I think he is much better than Choi Nana" Her father raised his voice slightly. Little did they know Nana could hear it. His heart was hurting, hearing that Lizzy was set up with another person. The poor guy walked back down stairs.

Downstairs.

"Why don't they like me?" Nana was sitting on the couch, rubbing his temples. The Park family heard it and walked down the stairs. He heard footsteps. The older boy jumped up onto his feet and walked over to Lizzy. 

"Thank you for letting me stay over for awhile. I think I should leave" Nana bowed and went to the door quickly without letting them say a word. "Wait Nana!" Lizzy ran after her boyfriend, but he had already ran away. 

"Why can't you just accept him. It's driving us both crazy" Lizzy started crying. "I hate you" She said and ran out the door. "LIZZY WAIT!" Her mother shouted. "It's hurting my heart to see our daughter cry" Mrs Park started. "But there's just something about him, that I see he isn't a very nice person" She ended her sentence. "I agree with you honey" Mr Park hugged his wife.

With Nana and Lizzy.

Nana was wandering around. He decided to go for a cup of coffee. "Hello Sir, what would you like?" The waiter asked. "Just a coffee please" Nana said and paid for it. "Thank you, it will be brought to your table" He said. "Neh, Thanks" Nana said and sat down near a window. 

Nana looked out of the window, it started drizzling with rain. The traffic lights flashed the colors green, yellow and red. Then the streetlights were turning on. His order was givin to him. He took a sip of his drink and looked out of the window again.

His eyes squinted as he saw a familiar figure. 

Lizzy on the other hand saw him clearly. She ran across to the cafe. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Lizzy walked closer and closer towards Nana. "Nana..." She said. Her eyes were swollen from crying.

He didn't say nothing. "Jagiya" She called again. Lizzy sat down next to him. "Why are you ignoring me" Lizzy said. "I just need time to think" Nana finally spoke. "about what?" Lizzy asked another question. "About why your parents hate me that much that they would set you up on a date with a guy called Lee Joon!" Nana said. His voice was shakey. 

"I will never leave you Nana" Lizzy said, she held his hand and interwinded it. "Remember what I said earlier? I Love You" She said and kissed him. His eyes softened and so did his heart. "I Love You too Park Sooyoung" He smiled. 

Nana ordered Lizzy a drink. They talked and talked until they finished. The two love birds exited the cafe. It was pouring of rain by now. Lizzy was freezing. She was shivering as well. Nana saw his girlfriend like this and took off his jacket. Placing it on her. "But you'll get cold" Lizzy said. "I'd rather be ill than you getting sick" Nana smiled.

"Thank you" Lizzy said and hugged him. They walked back to Lizzy's house to pick up their car, and then drove back to their apartment...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated Finally :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. A bit of NaLiz for you there.

Comment and Subscribe Please.

Peace out! Chloe.