Chapter 10

You Used to Love Him

That bonfire night when Sooyoung and Jessica were friends again. Sooyoung was mainly over Jessica now and was happy they were best friends again. While Jessica on the other hand, loves Sooyoung.

"So how have you been Jessica?" Sooyoung asked. He tried to say it normally. He wanted to see if he had been in her mind. "Fine...I guess" She lied. Sooyoung didn't know why but he frowned.

She really doesn't care about me. Sooyoung thought. I'm sorry Soo. Jessica said in her head and felt totally guilty. "I'm good. I've been hanging with my new... girlfriend" Sooyoung said. Jessica was going to find out one way or another.

Tears came to her eyes. She was begging, hoping it was a dream. Jessica didn't, well she couldn't say a word for a minute. Her heart hurt like hell. It had came to her head that Sooyoung's over her now and that she should just be happy for him.

"Oh. That's good you have a girlfriend" She said sadly. Sooyoung saw a bit of her frown. Is she sad? I thought she didn't like me. Sooyoung thought. Sooyoung didn't want to make it worse, after seeing her frown. "I best be going now. I'll pop around sometime bestie" He smiled, trying to cheer her up.

She nodded and faked a smile. "Alright, goodbye Soo" Jessica said. "Bye Sica" They were calling each other there nicknames. Once that door shut, Jessica started crying. Her heart was aching and she didn't like it.

Jessica knew that she lost her chance. She thought that she'd never be Sooyoung's girlfriend. She locked the door and dragged herself upstairs. Not bothering to get rid of her makeup or change clothes. Jessica plonked on the bed and cried herself to sleep.

Sooyoung's Side.

"Seeing her frown makes me sad. Plus she was crying. Wait, what are you saying Sooyoung. You shouldn't be thinking about it. It's her problem, You've got Suzy" Sooyoung was speaking to himself in his car, back to his house.

Sooyoung remembered about his girlfriend. Sooyoung grabbed his phone and dialled her number. After a few rings Suzy finally picked up. "Hi Soo" Suzy said. He smiled instantly. "Hey Suzy. I'm sorry about before, something popped up" Sooyoung said, remembering what had happened.

"It's fine. We had our first kiss tonight, underneath the fireworks" Suzy said. Sooyoung touched his lips. "Yep, I will never forget this night. The fireworks were beautiful too" Sooyoung said. "I agree. I'm tired so i'll speak to you tomorrow or something" Suzy said, he could hear her cute yawn.

"Okay, Goodnight yeobo" He gave her a pet name. "Hehe, goodnight Youngie. Love you" Suzy said which made him smile even more. "I love you too" He said. They ended their call.

Sooyoung went to his room and changed into his PJs. He layed down on his bed, taking his book and started to read. The Shikshin soon fell into deep slumber.

Next day.

Jessica woke up to her bestfriend's annoying voice. Yes, Tiffany had came to see Jessica because she was worried about her run off from last night. "What?" Jessica said coldly. She was tired since last night had bugged her.

"What the hell happened to your eyes" Tiffany said, refering to Jessica's red and puffy eyes. "Nothing" She lied. "Where'd you go yesterday?" Tiffany asked. Jessica groaned at all these questions. "What's with the 20 questions?" Jessica said harshly.

Tiffany was getting annoyed at her rude attitude. "Yah, I'm trying to help you here. That's what bestfriends are for!" Tiffany raised her voice slightly. Jessica wouldn't know what to do without Tiffany.

"I'm sorry Tiff" She apologised. "It's okay Jessie, now tell me what happened last night?" Tiffany said, hugging Jessica. "Well I don't know why but when I broke up with Jonghyun yesterday I started crying. I didn't know why because I was the one who ended it. Then when I ran off I bumped into Sooyoun-" She was cut off.

Tiffany embraced her friend even more. "You might have shed tears because you and Jonghyun had been together for a long time. You saw Sooyoung?!" Tiffany's eyes widened. Jessica nodded.

"What happened after that then?" Tiffany asked. Jessica took a deep breath. "He saw me crying and offered to take me home. I was crying so I nodded. Then we agreed to be friends and he asked how I was. I lied and said I was fine then asking him. He said he was alright and has been hanging out with his new... girlfriend" She started crying. 

"He'll n-never b-be mine" She said sadly. Tiffany grabbed some tissues and gave it to Jessica. "I saw them yesterday" Tiffany confessed. Jessica stayed silent. "Tiff, I can't be greedy no more. I've just got to happy for him...Even if it kills me" Jessica sighed. She wiped her tears away.

"Jessie..." Tiffany felt sorry for the older girl. "How about we get your mind off it? Me, Taengoo and the rest are going to the amusement park. I know you love it" Tiffany nudged her playfully. Jessica couldn't help but smile.

"Sure" She said with a smile on her face. Tiffany had once again succeded in making Jessica smile.

With Sooyoung.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

"Uh..." The young boy groaned as he picked up his phone. "Yeobosaeyo?" He said, half asleep. "Sorry Youngie, did I wake you up?" Suzy said. "Yeah, but it's fine" Sooyoung said as he got up. 

"What's up anyways?" Sooyoung asked, wondering why Suzy had called him. "Want to go out shopping today?" Suzy asked. "Yeah sure, since i've got nothing to do today" Sooyoung said. "Great! See you at the mall in an hour Youngie?" Suzy said. He agreed to go out.

After finishing the call, Sooyoung checked the time. "2pm?!" Sooyoung was surprised he had slepted that much. He dragged himself to the bathroom and got changed. It was 2:30pm, Sooyoung sprayed his aftershave.

Sooyoung set off about quater to 3. 

At the Mall.

Sooyoung was searching for Suzy. Finally finding her. Suzy saw Sooyoung and waved with a big smile on her face. Sooyoung ran over to her and gave her a hug. "Let's go" She said and they went shopping.

First Suzy went to shop for some new clothes. Sooyoung didn't really like it but since Suzy wanted to, he didn't mind. After shopping at a few shops, they decided to go to starbucks. They had already shopped for 2 hours.

"Suzy ah~, i'm just going to the toilet" Sooyoung said. She nodded and he left. Suzy waited in line and ordered their drinks. Waiting for Sooyoung to come out. 

"Suzy?!" A voice said. It sounded very familiar to Suzy. She turned around and saw her ex boyfriend, Wooyoung. "Wooyoung?" She said. He had nodded happily. "It's been a long time" He said. 

Suzy nodded in agreement. "Want to sit down and catch up?" Wooyoung asked. "Yeah sure" She said, totally forgetting that Sooyoung was still in the cafe. She grabbed her drink and Sooyoung's then bringing it to the table.

"So how you been?" Wooyoung asked. "I've been good you?" She asked back. "Well, frankly speaking No, not really" Wooyoung frowned. Suzy was curious. She patted his back. "Why?" Suzy asked. 

"Appa's in hospital" He sighed. "Omo, what happened?" Suzy asked, worried. "He got in a car crash on the way back to work. He's in a coma and has been for a week" Wooyoung said sadly. Suzy tried to cheer him up. 

She got out her phone. "Look, We still have each other's phone numbers. I'm always here to lend you a shoulder" Suzy said. Wooyoung finally smiled. "Thank you Suzy" He said. They talked a bit more until Sooyoung came out.

"Hello" Sooyoung said, directing it to Wooyoung. "Oh oppa, this is Wooyoung... my ex" Suzy introduced them to each other. Sooyoung then felt a bit uneasy but he still smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Sooyoung. Suzy's boyfriend" Sooyoung smiled. Wooyoung approved. "Well nice meeting you. I'll be going now. I'll text you later Suzy" He said and parted ways. Sooyoung didn't say anything and just sipped his drink. 

Suzy noticed and broke the silence. "I'm sorry if you felt uneasy Youngie. You know I love you" She said, reassuring him. He nodded. "I know" Were the only words that came out of his mouth. After 15 minutes, they both finished their drinks and continued shopping.

They held hands as they shopped and even bought couple things.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A quick update for y'all. 

I'm sorry for all you who wanted SooZy but it'll be SooSica at the end. But hey! I'll make a SooZy oneshot or something.

Hope you enjoyed, Take care~

Love ya'll. Chloe.