02

Please Heal Me, Infinite-- (Sequel of 'Kai, You are destroying me')

 

 I don't know if you know this or not, but I am kind of a big deal.

 

"Hey pretty girl." Dongwoo who is sitting behind In Na tried to flirt. 

In Na kept her face straight, focusing on the course, totally ignoring Infinite. 

The six boys were using different ways trying to catch her attention, but all they got in response was a cold shoulder and blank face. 

When the bell rang, In Na got up from her seat and walked towards the door, but Infinite blocked her way. 

"Pretty girl, you haven't tell me your name yet." Sungyeol smiled widely. 

In Na rolled her eyes and tried to push pass him but L blocked the way this time.

"Just dump Oh Sehun and be with one of us, you'll be better off. I mean, I don't understand why you want to date a loser like him."

In Na took a deep breath and glared straight at L. 

"One, Oh Sehun is not a loser. Two, if you don't understand me, then you stand under me. Who's the loser here?" In Na pushed real hard and walked away to meet up with Sehun. 

Sungjong who just arrived and heard the insult laughed out loud. "Woah, hyung, did you just get pwned?!" 

Hoya chuckled and patted L's shoulder, "It's alright. Sungyeol will make her apologize to you soon." 

 


 

 

After lunch In Na walked back to the classroom by herself since Sehun decided to ditch school to visit Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

She stepped into the classroom and the doors closed behind her. She looked forward and saw Infinite; all seven members smirking. 

 

. REAL DEEP . 

 

In Na drop her wallet and tried to open the door. 

Sungyeol who is busy tossing a baseball around with L smirked, "Pretty girl, it's locked." 

In Na was looking the windows when Sungjong popped up in front of her face, "Pretty noona, it's the fourth floor here, unless you know how to fly... Or else you you will just die jumping from here." 

In Na sighed and stared at Woohyun, "What do you guys want?" 

"I told you, be my girlfriend." Woohyun caught the baseball. 

"I told you too, I have a boyfriend." In Na glanced at the windows from the corner of her eyes. 

"Oh Sehun is a piece of . What can he do? He can't even fight one of us." Woohyun tossed the baseball back to Sunggyu. 

Those words were familiar... 

 

Just a year ago, everyone say those words to her... 

 

"He is a piece of , a piece of trash, what can he do? All he knows to do is beat up his own girlfriend!" 

Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., and even Suho said those words to her... 

 

Her body stiffen and she clenched her fists tight. "You don't even know." 

"Of course I know, he's just trash that can't even protect his own girl. Seriously, where is your man now? Only I can protect you." Woohyun smirked. 

In Na picked up the textbook from the table near by and threw it at Woohyun and Hoya's direction. 

"Who do the hell you think you are?! Did you seriously think that we are here to please you? Woohyun, just teach her a lesson. She gotta learn the fact that she ain't a big deal." 

"Yeah, beat her up!" Sungyeol yelled from the back. 

Woohyun smiled and tossed the baseball in between his hands. "What do you think pretty girl?" 

In Na smiled, "I don't know if you know this or not, but I am kind of a big deal." 

 

Dongwoo and Hoya yelped in pain. 

 



Kai coming back in chapter four :) Please wait for him. <3

 

#AJ- Don't deny our R squared pi. <3 (I am like obsessed with this, LOL)