08

Please Heal Me, Infinite-- (Sequel of 'Kai, You are destroying me')

CHAPTER EIGHT: Because you're obsessed with me

 

Oppa-" In Na was panting hard as she ran up the hill to get to where Suho was standing. 

Suho turned around surprised, "I guess Baek didn't keep his mouth shut?" 

In Na smiled and shrugged, "So... is everything alright?" 

Suho's face darken, "Someone dug up Jong In's grave last night." 

In Na's eyes widen as Suho continued his story; "They stole his corpse too..." 

In Na suddenly thought back to the nightmares she had last night; Kai appearing at her home, and in the bathroom that morning. 

Was she dreaming the whole time, or was it really Kai? 

 

Suho wrapped his arms around In Na's shoulders and smiled weakly, "It's going to be okay." 

In Na nodded, "I don't know if I should tell you this or not." 

Suho tilted his head in confusion, "What?" 

"I have a feeling after I finish telling you, you're going to think that I am a freak and then send me to the mental hospital." 

Suho laughed, "If Baekhyun ever plan to hook you up with Sehun's enemies again, I'll beat the crap out of him." 

In Na rolled her eyes, "Now I know why we're not together." 

Suho smiled, "Because I'm too protective?" 

"Because you're obsessed with me." 


Sehun tapped his foot impatiently, 'Where is noona?'

Infinite who happen to pass by the front door sees a solo Sehun and smirks.

"Aw, look who is it? Isn't this our Sehunie?" Hoya cooed. 

"Poor boy, he's already dumped on the second day of school." Sungyeol added. 

Sehun turned to the other side to ignore Infinite's taunts. 

 

"Oh Sehun." 

Sehun quickly ran up to the tall boy and hugged him. "Hyung!" 

Chanyeol smiles warmly and passes him a big bag. "Kyungsoo hyung wants In Na to eat up all of this, okay?" 

Sehun nods like a bobbling doll, "Yes sir." 

Chanyeol again puts on a motherly smile, "Baekhyun wants In Na home right after school, no ice cream, no visiting Kai, no dates." 

Sehun continues to nod as he makes a list in his mind. "Wait, no dates?!" 

Chanyeol nodded and smirked, "After you proposed to In Na, all four of us agreed that other than school, you shouldn't be alone with In Na anymore."

"And as usual, don't let random guys hit on In Na." Chanyeol patted Sehun's back before he left. 

"Hyungggg~" Sehun whines as Chanyeol only waved as a response. 

 

"Yah Oh Sehun, you-" 

"Pro-propo-sed... to Byun In Na?!" All seven members of Infinite were stuttering. 

Sehun only rolled his eyes in response, "What, I can't?" 

Woohyun was going to say something but was cut off by the bell. 

Sehun walked in disappointed and empty, 'Where is his noona?' 


 

"Do you still want to go to school?" Suho asked as he drove down the highway. 

"D.O. oppa made me a big meal today I think." In Na smiles. 

"He's treating you pretty well." Suho smiles back. 

"You should work harder then, or else I might be saying yes I do to D.O. oppa next week." 

Suho nodded, "I still have my ace card. If I used it before, not even Kai is mt competition." 

In Na's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What is it?" 

Suho smirked, "Secret."