04

Please Heal Me, Infinite-- (Sequel of 'Kai, You are destroying me')

 

CHAPTER 04: You gotta call your man when you are in danger

 

“Hey hyung, nice weather huh?” Sehun laughed nervously. 

Chanyeol threw his backpack at Sehun and smiled, “Yeah, pretty nice.” 

Baekhyun sat in the back of the classroom with In Na next to him. 

 

Class already started and the teacher would continue to blab about the history of the civil war between North and South Korea. She would nervously glance back at the two college students that just appeared in her classroom a few minutes ago. 

“Anyone know the capitals of North and South Korea?” the female teacher asked the noisy class. 

No one seemed to pay attention to the quiet teacher. 

“Oh Sehun!” Chanyeol yelled out, causing a lot of laughter. 

Baekhyun smiled at the two childish boys and glanced over to In Na. “You gotta call your man when you’re in danger.” 

In Na tilt her head in confusion, “Sehun? Hahaha.”

Baekhyun automatic face palmed himself and In Na, “Nice joke. No, Park Chanyeol.” 

In Na smiled and looked out the window, “You just forced D.O. to go on a date with me last week, and Suho a few days ago? Oh, and Chanyeol’s roommate Kris too... Who’s next, you oppa?” 

Baekhyun slapped In Na’s head, “Pick one of them, or else I’ll put you up with one of those stupid boys over there”, pointing over to Infinite. 

In Na scrunched up her face, “Hell, no.” 

“As stupid as they might look, they seem pretty decent as a boyfriend.” Baekhyun smiled. 

“You just stated that they are stupid, why would I date a stupid guy?” In Na stuck her tongue out. 

Baekhyun swung his arm around In Na and pointed to Woohyun who was staring at In Na since the beginning of class. “That guy is head over heels for you baby sis.” 

In Na elbowed Baekhyun “Are you kidding me? I am not going to date a guy like him.” 

“Tonight, dinner date with that flower looking kid over there, or you’re going to marry Oh Sehun next week.” Baekhyun threatened. 

“I’ll go pick the wedding dress after school.” 

Baekhyun nearly spit out blood and died. 



 

Knowing that this is not the working, Baekhyun texted D.O. 

 

 

Dude, the plan didn’t work out... -Baek.

If it worked, she’s not Byun In Na -D.O.

Tell him to ask her out for dinner now-Baek. 

Don’t force it too much, makes it harder for both of them -D.O. 

I don’t want her marrying Sehun next week. -Baek. 

Fine, I’ll tell him to ask her out. = =’ -D.O.

 

When class ended, Woohyun walked up to where In Na and Baekhyun was sitting. 

“Beautiful-” 

 

 

 

 

“In Na, let’s go out for dinner tonight.” 

Baekhyun smirked slightly at Woohyun who is staring at Chanyeol in disbelief. 

 

“Hey bro, can you see that I’m talking first? It’s kind of rude to-” 

 

“OMG, Can we go eat buffet tonight?!” Sehun his lips upon thinking about the meal. But Baekhyun dragged the hungry maknae out of the classroom, “We’ll go eat our own buffet, In Na’s going with Chanyeol, alone.” 

Sehun roll his eyes and stuck his tongue out, “All you can eat sushi buffet plus dessert or else I’m ing their dinner date!!!”   

 

And... they forgot about the Nam Woohyun in the corner. 

 

“Noona, if hyung is bring you to go get steak, I swear! YOU HAVE TO SAVE SOME FOR ME!” Sehun drools at the thought of steak and sweet sauce. 

“D.O. makes the best steak.” In Na swung her arm around the maknae’s neck. 

“Why don’t we just call D.O. hyung to come make some dinner for us instead of us breaking up into pairs for dinner?! I mean, D.O. hyung and Suho hyung together for dinner? People are going to think they are a gay couple. I mean, no offense to gay couples at all... but yeah... hyungs are lawyers and doctors... there’s no need to risk the chances of exposing their cute little relationship.” 

 

“Yah, you the girl, with that face! That face!” Woohyun yells after the group, yet no one bother to turn their heads back to give him a response. IGNORED. 

 

 

 



 

Sorry for the super LONG wait! Hey, I'm back ;) 

Please comment & subscribe~ 

Merry Late Christmas <3 

 

SPOILER: KAI IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.