06

Please Heal Me, Infinite-- (Sequel of 'Kai, You are destroying me')

 

CHAPTER 06: She gives me so much pain that it makes me insane.

 

“You know, we should date.” D.O. was munching on his french toast. 

Everyone else stopped eating except for Baekhyun. 

 

“Hyung-” Chanyeol started. 

“What the hell are you trying to-” Sehun continued. 

And Suho finished with a “no.” 

 

Baekhyun wiped the bread crumbs that are stuck to his lips, “I think it’ll be nice. You two can go on a date tonight.” He stood up and walked towards the door. “I’ll wait for you guys in the car.” 

“What... the... ... hyung?” Sehun raised an eyebrow at D.O. 

Suho finished the last sip of his orange juice and passed In Na her English homework. “I switched shifts with someone, I can pick In Na up from now on.” 

“Wait, woah, what?” Sehun is getting overwhelmed by the new information bursting in. 

“Hyung, it’s okay, I can do that. You don’t have to-” Chanyeol started to speak. 

“In Na, let’s ride the bus today? I’ll drop you off first. Let’s go.” Baekhyun stepped back in with two bus cards in his hands. 

“What, hyung!” Sehun yelped. 

“Hyung, this-” Chanyeol couldn’t get to finish his sentence. 

In Na nodded and changed into her sneakers. 

 

Chanyeol and Sehun’s shoulders sunk down. Suddenly, the three hyungs started to step up their game, but it happened too fast, too much. 

“Kyungsoo hyung, what the hell is going on?!” Chanyeol asked. 

D.O. meekly smiled, “I have a job, I mean two jobs? I can make sure In Na eat healthy and live happily.” 

The two younger ones yelped, “What?!” 

 

 


 

On the bus, Baekhyun passed a catalog to In Na. 

It was a wedding dress catalog. 

“Who’s getting married, oppa?” 

“You are.” Baekhyun smiled and flipped to a certain page. “I think this would look dazzling on you. 

In Na nodded, “So who’s the groom, Sehun? Chanyeol? D.O. oppa or Suho?” 

“Kim Jong-In.” 

 


 

 

“Kim Jong In.” 

In Na’s eyes widen. “K- K- Kai?” 

Baekhyun nodded. “Yes, Kai.” 

“He... He is... dead...” 

“No problem, the wedding can be at his grave, we can dig up his corpse and you know-” 

In Na covered his mouth before he can continue on with his nonsense. “Oppa, please stop.” 

 

“Byun In Na, then how about you please start?” 

“What are you talking about oppa?” 

“Start forgetting about Kai, start trying to love someone else, start trying to give a about school, about the people around you, about life, about me and the other guys.” 

“Oppa-” 

“I know, you’re trying. Byun In Na, I’m not Suho hyung, I can’t read your mind and heart like he does, but I’m your brother, we have the same blood flowing through us. Come on, you know it, every drop of blood you lose because of Kai, it’s like a stab in my heart. I’m not asking for much am I? I only ask for you to start trying.” 

“Oppa I am-” 

“I don’t want to hear ‘I am trying my best.’ I want to see that you try. I hate to see you continue with your life like this. It’s stupid, it’s horrible and it hurts to see you like this.” 

This time In Na kept silent. 

“Byun In Na, I’m not forcing you pick out a guy and start dating, just to forget Kai, but give a chance for yourself and your heart to start over again.” 

“But D.O. oppa doesn’t like me.” 

Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled In Na’s hair. “Well three out of four left. You have so many choices.” 

 


 

Suho got into his car and music started playing. 

It was In Na’s favorite song. He began to hum along and mumbling the lyrics. 

“You and I together- just feels so right.” 

He smiled at the sweet lyrics but his thoughts traced back to the first time he and In Na saw the music video together. In Na cried every single time when that music video was being played. The idea of the man still loving the woman, but because he doesn’t have anytime left in this world, he has to leave her. The thought always pained her and when it happened to her in reality, she cried days and nights, until there were no more tears to cry out. 

It pained Suho to see how In Na fell apart like a puzzle, a piece by a piece and he couldn’t do anything about it. 

He smiled bitterly, ‘If Kai knew I felt more pain for In Na than him, he must be jealous.’ 

He traced his thumb around the mini Polaroid picture of him, In Na and Kai. 

“Kai, what should I do with this girl... she gives me so much pain, it makes me insane.”  

 

 



BTOB- Insane ;D 

It's replaying and replaying~ it's so addicting. 

 

My new story; 'Fresh Meat' (LOL, I know it sounds disgusting.) with You & Junhyung & B2ST. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/350561

 

Come on, go subscribe & comment, and do here too~ 

I'm going to wake up at 6:30 to watch SBS Gayo Daejun Live. GOD. I MUST BE INSANE. 

BUT YG FAMILY ON GAYO DAEJUN, IT'S WORTH IT :D